剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Hello?
你好
Sam?
山姆
Sam? What's wrong?
山姆 怎么了
Sam. I can't hear you, Sam.
山姆 我听不清你说什么 山姆
You're--you're what?
你...你怎么了
What hospital?
什么医院
No, I'll be right there.
不 我马上过去
I'm sorry. I-I have to go.
很抱歉 我得走了
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了 发生了什么事
Karen!
凯伦
That is so beautiful.
太美了
That's our city. Can you believe it?
我们就生活在这城市里 你能相信吗
I still can't over us both being at this random party.
我还是没法相信我俩会在这个派对上相遇
What are the odds?
这是有多巧
It's like the, uh, universe is trying to tell us something.
就好像宇宙在试着告诉我们什么
Richard, I...
理查德 我...
I don't know, um, how to say this.
我不知道...该怎么说
I know I've been... Flaky?
我知道 我可能有些... 古怪
Unreliable,
不大可靠
and I probably don't deserve
或许我并不值得
a third chance, but...
你再给我一次机会 但是...
April.
艾普莉
No, let me say this before the liquor wears off.
不 让我借着酒劲把话说完
Can I take you to dinner sometime?
有空我能请你出去吃饭吗
April?
艾普莉
Yes?
嗯
You are the most stunning creature I have ever met,
你是我见过最有魅力的人
and I'm sure that I am the dumbest ass in the world.
我确定我是世界上最笨的傻蛋
Maybe if you hadn't told me everything about
可能如果你没告诉我
your husband's "package"...
关于你丈夫的"包裹"的事...
I had no idea what you were talking about,
我完全不知道你在说什么
but what I got, loud and clear, was that...
但我所清楚知道的是...
you have a lot of unresolved stuff that you need to address.
你还有很多没处理好的事要对付
I see.
我明白了
I've made a career out of getting sucked
我经常陷入
into the vortex of pretty women.
美女的漩涡
I just can't right now.
但我现在不能
See you around?
回头见
Okay then.
那好吧
Oh, Olivier.
奥利维尔
Before you go,
在你走之前
I just thought you should know
我想该让你知道
I didn't get an offer tonight.
今晚我没收到一个买♥♥约
What a shame.
真可惜
Mm, I got three,
我收到了三个
so I plan on closing this sucker for 100k above asking.
所以我打算把这烂玩意按十万卖♥♥了
And I'll be taking back all my properties.
我要拿回我所有的房♥产
Bonsoir, Cherie.
再见 谢丽
Bonsoir.
再见
And I'll be wearing whatever the hell I want to work.
并且我想穿什么上班就穿什么
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Cute dad doesn't want to date me.
那可爱的老爸不想和我约会
Cute idiot dad.
可爱的傻老爸
Do you wanna come in?
你想进来吗
Yeah.
是的
So how are you?
你最近好吗
Joss said you were sick.
乔斯说你病了
You go first. No. No, you go.
你先说 不 不 你先说
I just want to say that it's okay.
我只是想说没关系的
It's okay if you don't forgive me.
如果你不想原谅我 没关系的
I don't forgive me.
我也没法原谅我
I have nothing to forgive you for.
我没什么要原谅你的
You didn't cheat on me. Paul did.
又不是你背着我出轨了 是保罗
Tea?
喝茶吗
Tea. Yes, I'll have some tea.
茶 是的 给我来杯茶
So what happened with Richard?
你和理查德怎么回事
Oh, the short of it?
长话短说
He rejected me because I haven't dealt with my issues.
他拒绝了我 因为我没处理完我的问题
How embarrassing is that?
真尴尬啊
Well, you're talking to the queen of avoidance, so...
你在跟我这个逃避女王说话 所以...
And how's that working out for you?
你这么逃避着过得怎么样
Not very well.
不怎么样
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
No. It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
I wish I could go back.
我真希望我能回到过去
What you do now is, you give Harry all your love
你现在所要做的就是给哈利你全部的爱
and never ever tell him what happened.
然后永远不要告诉他发生过什么
I wish to god I never knew about Paul.
我真希望我不知道保罗的事
You're one and done, right?
你就那一次不会再发生了 是不是
One and done.
就那一次 再也不会发生了
The worst is over.
最坏的部分已经过去了
The worst is over.
最坏的部分已经过去了
Yeah.
是的
Are you gonna tell my mom?
你会跟我妈妈说吗
I mean, she's been through enough.
我的意思是 她已经经受了很多了
What would I tell her, Sam?
我跟她说什么 山姆
I'm not gonna drink and drive again.
我不会再酒后驾车了
Not with your license suspended, you won't.
你的驾照都被吊销了 你当然不会
I'm just glad you're okay.
我很高兴你没事
Just so you know, you weren't my first call,
跟你说一下 我最先不是打给你的
but you were the only one that answered.
但你是唯一一个接电♥话♥的
I did hear you the other day.
我那天说的话我听见了
I'm sorry for that,
我很抱歉
for how abrupt and cold I was.
抱歉我那么的鲁莽和冷漠
Don't even worry about it.
别担心
Get in line behind all the other women in my life
我生命里有的是
who no longer want to talk to me.
不想再跟我说话的女人
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I found a pair of women's sunglasses in my dad's apartment,
我在我父亲的公♥寓♥找到一副女士太阳镜
returned them to my mom.
我把它给了我母亲
Turns out, they weren't hers.
结果那却不是她的
Oh, no.
不是吧
So basically, I just told her he was having an affair.
所以基本上 我刚刚告诉她父亲曾有外遇
Anyway, not your problem.
不管怎样 这不是你的问题
Thanks again.
再次感谢你
You've been a friend.
你做了朋友该做的
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表