剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Case dismissed.
案件不受理
Previously on "Mistresses"...
前情回顾
That was amazing.
感觉好极了
Was that amazing or has it just been too long?
真这么好还是太久没这样了
No. That was amazing.
不 是真的很棒
I saw Paul.
我看到了保罗
I just saw my dead husband.
我刚刚见到了我死去的丈夫
Hi, April.
艾普莉
I want a second chance.
再给我一次机会
You committed fraud.
你犯了诈骗罪
I'll turn myself in.
那我去自首
I want to be with my wife
我想和我所爱的妻子
and my little girl, who I love.
和我的小女儿在一起
I'm pregnant, Harry...
哈利 我怀孕了
But it might not be yours.
但宝宝可能不是你的
I don't regret what happened that night.
我对那晚发生的事情毫不后悔
Not for a second.
一秒也不
If the baby isn't mine,
如果孩子并非我亲生
you have a choice to make.
那你必须做出选择
Me... or the baby.
要我 还是孩子
This is the results to my paternity test.
这是我亲子鉴定的结果
Will you keep this for me?
你能替我保管这个吗
Hey, Harry, it's me.
哈利 是我
Listen, the paternity results are gone, okay?
亲子鉴定的结果不见了
And they were here when you were here,
你在的时候它还在
so...
所以
You wanna give me a call
听到这条语♥音♥信息后
just, like, as soon as you get this?
马上给我回电♥话♥好吗
Okay!
好了
Okay, I'm coming!
好了 我来了
**And many more*
*礼物还有更多更多
Oh! Thank you.
谢谢你们
And thank you so much for that amazing gift
谢谢你们今早放在我门口的礼物
that you left on my doorstep this morning.
漂亮极了
Not from us.
不是我们送的
But...
但是
this is!
我们送的在这儿
Ta-da!
瞧瞧
It's our gift to you--
这是我们送你的礼物
An all-expenses paid trip to luxurious Palm Springs!
一趟棕榈泉免费奢华之旅
Just us girls and a T-bird.
就咱几个闺蜜 还有一辆雷鸟车
We road trip tomorrow.
我们明天就自驾游啦
This is so sweet, you guys.
你们真是太贴心了
Wait. So... Y--
等等 所以...
None of you sent me flowers?
你们谁都没有送我花
Um, we just got you a trip, Sav.
我们已经请你旅行了 小萨
No.
不是啦
I love the trip. Thank you so much for this, really.
我很喜欢旅行 真的非常谢谢你们
Someone sent you a bouquet?
有人送了你一束花吗
Yeah, and the card read "Happy birthday."
是啊 卡片上写着"生日快乐"
No sender and no florist.
没有发信人 也没有花店信息
Well, it's obviously from Dom. That sneaky little--
显然是多姆送的 那个偷偷摸摸的小...
Joss. What?
乔斯 怎么了
I wouldn't be too sure of that.
我不大确定
Well, they could be from Harry.
可能是哈利送的
Do you think he had a sudden change of heart for some reason?
你觉得他由于某种原因突然改变主意了吗
Let's, uh, cut the cake.
我们来切蛋糕吧
The important question is, who do you want them to be from?
重要的问题是 你希望是谁送的
I really don't know.
我真不知道
Oh, come on. You must've had a wish or a flash of a feeling.
别这样 你肯定有所希望 或瞬间感觉
I have flashes of feelings all the time about both of them.
一直以来 我对他俩都有感觉
But I certainly can't trust myself to choose
我实在没法选择
which sliding door.
他俩中的一个
Why?
为什么
Because I'm a lunatic.
因为我是个疯子
The other night, I was so sure that I wanted to kiss Dom.
那晚 我很确定我想亲吻多姆
And then I did kiss Dom, and I found myself pulling away.
我们确实接吻了 可我又发现自己想脱身
You kissed Dom? What?
你亲了多姆 什么
Yeah. Yeah. Uh...
是啊
April, your horror?
艾普莉 你被吓着了吗
I... uh, see your inappropriate kiss with Dom
是这样的 你不合时宜地亲了多姆
and I raise you one scandalous make out with Paul.
而我自己 不知羞耻地和保罗亲热了
What?! Oh, my god.
什么 天啊
When?! What is going on?
什么时候 怎么回事
I didn't plan it. Believe me. But...
我不是故意的 相信我 但...
I can't deny how it felt,
我不能否认那种感觉
smelt, tasted like...
闻起来 尝起来像
the happiness of my past.
过去的幸福时光
Look. Of course I was conflicted.
我当然很纠结啦
I ran out of there as fast as I could.
我以最快的速度冲了出去
But the longer Paul is around,
但是保罗在我身边的时间越长
the more vivid the old Paul becomes--
原来的保罗就越是鲜活
The Paul I knew for 17 years.
那个我认识了十七年的保罗
And the Paul from the last three?
那过去三年的保罗呢
He did a terrible thing, an unspeakable thing,
他做了一件可怕的事情 恶劣至极
but he is willing to face it,
但他愿意面对
to--to go to jail to make things right.
不惜进监狱来挽回一切
And where does that leave Richard?
那理查德呢
Richard is a great boyfriend.
理查德是个很棒的男友
He's a terrific father to Madi.
他是麦迪的好爸爸
He makes me laugh.
他逗我笑
So what's the problem?
那还有什么问题
It just doesn't quite feel like it does with Paul.
我对他的感情跟对保罗的不同
Like battered wife syndrome?
你这是受虐妻子综合征吗
Did I just say that out loud?
我说得很大声吗
Honey, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
亲爱的 我很抱歉
It's just that's how it seems.
看起来就是这么回事
I mean, Paul made your life and Lucy's life a living hell
这三年 保罗害你和露西
for three years.
伤心欲绝
You know, I can't even believe you'd consider taking him back.
难以置信你会考虑重新接受他
Yeah, the man is beyond redemption at this point.
是啊 他已经无药可救了
And of course, Paul is taking more space in your mind.
看来保罗在你心中分量更重
It's been days since you've even spoken to Richard.
你已经好几天没跟理查德说话了
You know, every one of you
你们三个
has done something you wish you hadn't done.
都做过让自己后悔的事
You've each made horrible mistakes,
你们都犯过可怕的错
told despicable lies,
说过可耻的谎言
and you've done nothing but plot and scheme
自那以后就一直在密谋
and beg for forgiveness ever since.
乞求原谅
And you stand here telling me,
现在你们却站在这里跟我说
the one person who hasn't hurt anyone,
唯一没有伤害过他人的我
that I'm not allowed to consider forgiving Paul?
想都别去想原谅保罗
Well, I don't know about you guys, but I feel dirty.
不知道你们怎么样 我觉得自己脏兮兮的
I say we hit Palm Springs today, get exfoliated or something.
我们今天就去棕榈泉吧 好好净化一下身心
I can't. I have to work.
不行 我要上班
I have to pack Lucy for Jane's.
我得给露西收拾去简家的东西
All right. Karen?
好吧 凯伦呢
Me?
我
I have to tie up some loose ends.
我还有些事要处理
So as you can see,
正如你所见
it's been quite a year.
这一年真是风波不断
To say the least.
毫不夸张地说
Which you always do, until I drag it out of you.
你总是这样 直到我救你于水火
You know, you could've come to me for counsel.
你可以来找我倾诉啊
Can you tell me about the affair,
能跟我说说外遇事件
this man that you loved and lost?
你爱过失去过的那个男人吗
His name was Tom Grey.
他叫汤姆·格雷
What? What?
怎么了 什么怎么了
Your reaction.
你的反应
What? I... I didn't...
哪有 我 我没有...
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表