剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
but I-I really gotta go. I'll-- you gonna be okay?
但我真的得走了 你一个人没事吧
Yeah. Okay. Bye.
没事 去吧
Okay. Bye. Yeah. I'll be back as soon as I can.
再见 我会尽快回来的
Okay.
好的
Well, he might as well have been dead,
他还不如死了
because I am going to kill him! Shh. Lucy's sleeping.
不然我要去杀了他 露西在睡觉呢
Sorry. I'm gonna kill him, April.
抱歉 我要杀了他 艾普莉
I-I still can't picture any of this.
我还是无法想象
Does he look the same?
他的样子有变化吗
Sweetie, I'm so sorry.
亲爱的 真的很为你难过
I can't even imagine.
我都无法想象
How are you even processing this?
你是怎么接受的
Oh, God. It just hits me in waves sometimes.
天呐 打击有时候是一阵一阵的
Mostly I just feel sick.
大部分时候我感觉很难受
When you saw him, did you cry?
你看到他的时候 哭了吗
I didn't have time to cry.
我哪有时间哭
I was too busy listening to all of his crap
我就忙着听他满口胡言
about why he did it and how I'm being scammed by Miranda.
说他为何这么做 米兰达是怎么骗我的
I knew it was a scam.
我就知道是个骗局
I didn't know Paul was alive,
我虽然不知道保罗还活着
but I knew that lady was up to no good.
但我知道那个女人肯定目的不纯
Yes, but was it all her or was it him and her?
对 但是她一个人还是他们俩一伙的呢
Well, that doesn't make any sense. If it was him and her,
这说不通啊 如果他们俩是一伙
why would he be here telling you not to give her any money?
他为什么还过来 要你别给她钱
Ugh. I have no idea.
我什么都不知道
Considering Paul has told the bigger lie,
假设保罗撒了一个更大的慌
it's possible Miranda's telling the truth.
米兰达可能说的是实话
Maybe she doesn't know Paul's alive.
可能她确实不知道保罗还活着
Exactly. And if that's the case, I can't be the one
是啊 如果真是这样 不能由我
to tell her, right? Or--or do I have to?
去告诉她对吧 我得告诉她吗
Wait. Hold on, mother Teresa.
等等 特雷莎修女[以博爱著称]
What if Paul and Miranda have been in cahoots from the start
要是保罗和米兰达一开始就是同谋
and now Paul's turned on Miranda,
现在保罗和米兰达反♥目♥了
and he plans to kill her
他计划杀了她
and steal all the money for himself?
然后把所有的钱据为己有呢
Cahoots happens.
也有可能的
Or Miranda has been scamming you
还可能是米兰达一直在骗你
and Paul's telling the truth.
而保罗说的是实话
But she hired that lawyer.
但是她雇了名律师
If she knew Paul was alive,
要是她知道保罗还活着
then why would she That's true. I forgot about that.
那为何... 确实 我忘了这点
Yeah, but the lawyer could've just been a bluff
但是律师可能只是唬你的
to get you to cave on the money.
就是为了让你给她钱
If that's the case,
如果真是这样
you have two professional liars on your hands.
你面对的就是两个职业骗子了
Mm, you're gonna get through this.
一切都会过去的
We're here for you, April.
我们会帮你的 艾普莉
Whatever you need.
需要什么尽管说
Okay.
好吧
First thing, I guess,
我觉得 首先
is I have to find out the truth.
我得找出真♥相♥
Hey, Karen.
凯伦
You look really not good.
你看起来真不太好
Thank you. That's exactly how I feel.
谢谢 我也这么觉得
Why? What's wrong?
怎么了 出什么事了
My friend is going through something terrible.
我朋友身上发生了很糟糕的事
In this case, it actually is a friend.
这次是真的朋友
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
很遗憾
Let me know if I can help.
需要我帮忙的话跟我说
Jacob, I meant to ask you,
雅各布 我想问一下
are you seeing Sam Grey as a patient?
山姆·格雷现在是你的病人吗
Well, last night was his first session.
昨晚是第一次治疗
You know he's the son of Thomas Grey?
他是托马斯·格雷的儿子 你知道吧
I gathered as much.
当然
And you don't think there's a conflict of interest?
你不觉得这其中有利益冲突吗
I don't see why there would be.
我不这么觉得
He could've gone to any practice,
他随便去哪家都行
but he chose the one his father went to?
但是却选择了他父亲去过的诊所
It feels a little close.
感觉有点巧吧
Am I missing something here?
我是不是错过了什么
Wait. Have you treated Sam?
等等 你给山姆做过治疗吗
Me? No.
我吗 当然没有
Oh. Then I don't foresee an issue,
那我看就没有问题
unless there's something else I don't know.
除非还有什么事我不知道
No. Nothing else.
没有 没有别的了
Then you have nothing to worry about.
那你就什么都不用担心了
I knew you went hiking. Why didn't you wake me up?
我知道你去远足了 为什么不叫醒我
Mm, well, you got in so late last night,
昨晚你回来得那么晚
I just didn't want to wake you.
我不想那么早就叫醒你
Alex, if this is about last night, I'm so sorry.
艾莉克丝 如果是因为昨晚的事 我很抱歉
I really hate that I had to leave like that.
我也很讨厌那样突然离开
Oh, no, no. It's okay.
不不 没事
It really was an emergency.
真的是紧急情况
I know what happens between us is important
我知道我们俩之间发生的事很重要
and we need to talk and...
我们需要好好谈谈...
Listen, you do not owe me anything.
你不欠我什么
This is-- you're not the problem.
这 这不是你的问题
But there's a problem?
但你确实遇到了问题
Yeah.
是的
I like you.
我喜欢你
I like you, too.
我也喜欢你
No, it's not the same.
不 不一样的
It's--I actually--I actually have feelings for you.
我 我对你有感觉
It's been happening for a while now, I think.
我想这种感觉已经有一段时间了
Okay.
好吧
My...
我
You know, I should've-- I knew--
我应该 我就知道
I knew that it was-- and I didn't and I'm st--
我知道这 我不想
Just so frustrated because it's--
我很泄气因为
Alex. You're really all over the place here
艾莉克丝 你前言不搭后语了
and you're kind of freaking me out, so just--
你有点吓着我了
I can't be friends with you anymore.
我不能再跟你做朋友了
Wait. Hold on.
等等 等一下
No. No. No. Please. Don't--
别别别 拜托了 不要
Seriously, this is crazy, Alex. No.
真的吗 这太扯了 艾莉克丝 不
You just think that you want more from me
你觉得你想从我这里得到更多
because you're all messed up and sad right now.
是因为你的生活一团糟而且你现在很伤心
It's not crazy. It makes complete sense.
这不扯 我有我的道理
You are totally my type. You are. You are.
你就是我喜欢的类型 真的 真的
You are smart,
你很聪明
you're bossy,
很霸气
you are aggressive,
有进取心
you are funny, you are...
还很幽默 你
You know, you're a-a lot like Sally, actually.
知道吗 你其实很像萨莉
Control freak Sally?
那个控制狂
No, not in that way, just in--in the way that I,
不 不是那方面像 是别的地方
uh, that I feel when I'm with you.
当我跟你在一起时的感觉
You make me feel safe.
你让我有安全感
Come on.
得了吧
You have no idea how incredible you are, do you?
你简直不知道自己有多么优秀 是吗
This is Miranda.
我是米兰达
Leave a message, and I'll call you back.
给我留言 我稍后给你回电♥话♥
Hi, Miranda. It's april.
米兰达 我是艾普莉
I just wanted to let you know that the check is ready.
我想告诉你支票准备好了
Why don't you come by the shop tomorrow morning,
你明天早晨来我店里拿吧
Say around 9:00?
九点左右怎么样
I can give it to you there.
我好把支票给你
Okay. See you then.
好了 明天见
Hi, Paul.
保罗
Hi. I need to see you.
我需要见你
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表