剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I have a meeting in 20 minutes.
二十分钟后我就有个会
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. We can do it later.
是啊 晚点再测也不急
Okay.
好吧
There's no pressure, babe. Really.
不要紧张 亲爱的 真的
We can do it tonight.
我们晚上测
My Lucy cutting school?
我们家露西居然也逃学了
I can't remember being this mad at her ever.
我从没对她发过那么大的火
I'm not so thrilled with this Sharon Galecki.
我对这个莎朗·盖尔克奇倒是一点不惊奇
Oh. I already had words with Mrs. Galecki.
我已经和这位盖尔克奇女士谈过了
She won't be participating in carpool anymore.
她以后再也不是我们轮流接送孩子协会的了
Then my business manager tells me
后来我的业务经理又告诉我
that despite the big old check, I'm still broke.
尽管我有一大张支票 我还是破产了
You're not broke, just not liquid.
你没破产 只是没有流动资金
What's the difference?
这有什么区别
I still have to find a way to pay child support
我还是得拿出钱来
for Miranda's damn son
为米兰达的熊孩子付抚养费
when what I really want to do is kick her in the neck.
但我其实是想踢死那个贱♥人♥
Maybe you should.
也许就该那样
What kind of freaky shrink are you?
你这个变♥态♥心理医生
I don't mean kick her. I mean, kick something.
我不是说真的去踢她 随便踢什么都行
Get it out. Express the anger.
把你的怒火发泄出来
Yeah, I don't really do that.
是啊 可我一般不会那么做
I do. I kickboxed for over an hour yesterday.
我就会 昨天我就练了一个多小时的搏击
Felt great.
感觉好极了
Who are you mad at?
你生谁的气呢
Myself mostly,
生我自己的气
For being such an idiot.
因为我实在太蠢了
Why? What's going on?
怎么了 发生什么事了
Oh, hey. Hi. Sorry I'm late.
嗨 抱歉我来晚了
Got caught up with Harry.
被哈利缠住了
You... Caught up with Harry?
你 被哈利缠住了
About?
因为什么事
I haven't told him anything yet. How is this omelet?
我还没和他说呢 煎蛋卷看着不错
Honey, don't you think it's time?
亲爱的 现在是不是该告诉哈利了
I know it's a difficult conversation,
我知道这样的对话很难进行
but it's not like you can hide this from him forever.
但你瞒不了他一辈子的
Oh, I know. He brought home a pregnancy test today.
我知道 他今天带了验孕棒回来
What? What?
什么 什么
Yeah, apparently,
是啊 很显然
my breath smells like some kind of metal baby.
我嘴里有种孕妇才有的特殊味道
Whatever. You know what? I can't--
不管了 知道么 我真没法
I can't talk about it. Okay? I just can't.
我就是没法开口
Savi--
萨维
Please. Please.
求你们了
Let's not talk about it. Okay?
别再说了好吗
Sure.
那好吧
Okay. I mean, for this one meal,
好吧 先好好吃这顿饭
I am officially not pregnant.
就当我没怀孕
I have to pee, for the 19th time today.
我去趟厕所 这是今天第19次了
The farmer John look really works on you.
这身农民打扮在你身上蛮不错
I wouldn't have thought.
惊艳我了
Oh. Ugh. The odor, however-- not so much.
但闻着不太好
This is an abnormally large cucumber.
这黄瓜大的好畸形
Okay. What?
好吧 又怎么了
What did I do now?
我又干啥让你生气的事了
Saw you in here raiding the fridge with your,uh,
昨天我看到你在厨房♥里搜刮冰箱
"Friend". Yesterday.
和你的 怎么说呢 女友
Oh, crap. We ate all your kiwi. That's why you're mad.
才不是 是因为我们把猕猴桃吃光了吧
I'm not mad.
我没生气
Well, you seem mad.
好吧 但你看上去很不爽
No, I just...
没什么 只是
I don't get you sometimes.
有时我真的没法理解你的所作所为
What?
具体点
Well, you made such a big deal about making a new friend,
你这么看重交新朋友这件事
and how important it was to you.
你也说这对你意义重大
It is important to me.
对我的意义是很重大啊
Then why are you mucking it up?
那你为什么又把它弄得一团糟
I'm not mucking anything up.
我没有啊
Well, you had sex with her, right?
你和她上♥床♥了 对吧
So? What do you care?
那又怎么样 这关你什么事
I don't care.
是不关我事
You should, though, if the friendship truly matters to you.
但如果这段友谊对你很重要 你应该上心
Harry, I appreciate your concern,
哈利 多谢你的关心
but Alex and I talked about it, and we're good.
但我和艾莉克丝谈过了 我们没事
Well, you might think you're good, but come on.
你以为你们没事 那可不见得
Haven't you seen all those terrible movies
很多这种题材的电影
where you learn that friends can't have sex with each other?
都告诉我们一个道理 朋友不能上♥床♥
Yeah, but the lesson I learned is,
是啊 但我所学到的是
not to be the boring straight person
别做无聊的直男或直女
whose conventional values never bring them any happiness.
保守观念没法给他们带来丝毫乐趣
Joss, sometimes having values is what brings you happiness.
乔斯 有时候有价值观才能带给你乐趣
You know what? Screw you, Harry.
去你的 哈利
I have values.
我当然有价值观
Just because they're not the same as yours,
但不能因为我俩的不一样
doesn't mean you get to judge me.
你就可以来评价我的对错
You're being awfully defensive for someone
你在努力为某人辩护
who doesn't think she did anything wrong.
这个人还觉得自己毫无过错
Get over yourself.
别自已为是了
So...
那
you wanna talk about what happened yesterday?
要谈谈昨天发生的那件事吗
Yesterday? What are you talking about?
昨天发生的事 听不懂你说什么
With Jerica. Who is Jerica?
我和杰瑞卡在一起时 杰瑞卡是谁
The paralegal that you basically hazed like some sorority girl.
就是被你这个大姐大戏弄了的新助手
It was hardly hazing.
我根本没戏弄她
Just asking her to do her job.
只是让她做好自己的本分罢了
Very sorry if it took away from your precious time together.
如果扫了你的雅兴我很抱歉
So I was right.
看来我想的没错
You--you--you do have a problem with her.
你 你是对她有意见
No. I have a problem with flighty girls in flimsy blouses
我对衣着不庄重的轻浮女子有意见而已
not doing their work and preventing me from doing mine.
不做本职工作还碍手碍脚
In other words, you're jealous.
换句话说 你吃醋了
I'm not jealous.
我没吃醋
If you want to sleep with her,
你要是想和她滚床单
please, by all means, do it.
别犹豫 赶紧去吧
I don't care.
与我无关
Like hell, you don't.
那是 你肯定无所谓
Excuse me?
你什么意思
You obviously do care.
你明明就是在意
Okay.
好吧
You know what? I, uh, you're right.
你知道吗 你说得对
Okay. I am jealous, but of you.
我是嫉妒 不过对象是你
Of me?
嫉妒我
Because you get to do whatever you want,
因为你想做什么都可以
and it just doesn't matter.
可以随心所欲
My life has been rocked to the core by this thing that we did.
我们偷♥情♥之后 我的生活就乱七八糟的
Okay, and you get to walk around completely unscathed.
你却毫发无损地抽身而去
Do you honestly think
你真觉得
that I've--I've come out of this unscathed?
我全身而退了
Uh-- are--are you blind, Savannah?
你看不见吗 萨瓦娜
Why do you think I'm even here talking to you?
你觉得我为什么追着你谈这件事
W-why do you think I come back every time you turn me away?
为什么每次你扭头就走我却还是主动找你
I do it because you affected me.
我之所以这样是因为对你有感觉
There is something between us.
我们之间不是一张白纸
Whether you choose to admit it or not, it's th--
不管你承不承认 它都
It's, you know, it's--it's--it's there,
你知道的 它都存在
and if you'd just talk to me,
如果你能好好和我谈谈
instead of lecturing me on how it's never gonna happen again,
而不是整天跟我说这种事不可能再次发生
I would've told you exactly how I felt.
我会把自己的想法一五一十告诉你
I would've told you that I don't regret what happened that night.
我会告诉你我对那晚发生的事情毫不后悔
Not for a moment.
一刻也不
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表