剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Mistresses"...
前情回顾
I thought you were done with Sam. I am.
你不是和山姆划清界限了吗 是啊
It's a schoolboy crush he's taking a step too far.
他错以为男生的暗恋情愫是真爱
Maybe you seduced her.
可能是你勾引了她
Sally, Alex and I are just friends.
萨莉 艾莉克丝和我只是朋友
If you believe that, then you are dumber than you look.
要是你这也相信 那你比看上去还要蠢
Congratulations.
恭喜
Savi told me--the baby.
萨维告诉我的 宝宝的事
For the first time since you told me, I feel better.
从你告诉我以来第一次 我感觉好些了
I saw Paul. I just saw my dead husband.
我看到保罗了 我刚刚见到了我死去的丈夫
No, you didn't. Sweetie, you've gotta let go.
不 你没有 是时候放下了 亲爱的
Hi, April.
你好 艾普莉
Wh--I don't know who you are, but this isn't funny.
我不知道你是谁 但这可不好玩
April, it's me.
艾普莉 是我
It's Paul.
保罗
No, you're not Paul.
不 你不是保罗
You can't be paul. Paul is dead.
你不可能是保罗 他死了
Just take a breath. You've been dead for three years.
深呼吸 你都死了三年了
You--you died. You drowned.
你死了 你溺水了
I didn't.
我没有
I didn't die.
我没死
I faked my death.
我伪造了死亡
Hello? What? Right now?
喂 什么 现在吗
Oh, my God.
天啊
No, of course. Yes. Of course. Okay.
不 当然 当然可以 好
Shh--um, Lucy just threw up in her carpool.
露西吐在拼车里了
She's on her way back home right now.
她现在正在回来的路上
You have to go. You have to get--
你得走了 你得...
I have to talk to you.
我得和你聊聊
You have to get out of here!
你得离开这里
Okay. I'm gonna text you my number.
好 我回头把电♥话♥号♥码发给你
Get in touch with me when you can.
你有空的时候联♥系♥我
You look nice.
你看起来很美
I do? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Thank you.
谢谢
It's almost noon. Shouldn't you be at work?
快中午了 你不该去上班吗
Oh, I'm going in late today.
我今天要晚点去
I have a doctor's appointment.
和医生约好了
My 6-week checkup.
六周检查
I wasn't sure if I should tell you.
我不确定是不是该告诉你
Uh, but now that you know,
但你现在既然知道了
If you'd like to come with me, you can.
如果你想和我一起去的话 那也行
Obviously, you don't have to.
当然 不是非得要去
No. No. Um,
不不
it's just...
只是...
It is a bit late for me to reschedule my day...
我现在重新安排计划有些晚了
Yeah. But I'llI'll go to the next one. Okay?
好吧 我下次再和你一起去 好吗
Okay. Okay.
好的 好
All right, I thought we were gonna buy a pillow.
我还以为我们要买♥♥个枕头呢
One pillow.
就一个枕头
How do I put this delicately?
我怎么委婉地说啊
Your apartment makes me want to kill myself.
你的公♥寓♥让我想自杀
So if I'm gonna be crashing there for a little bit,
如果我要在你家住上一段时间
let's at least make it livable, okay?
至少收拾得像个人住的地方 好吗
I'm going for minimalist.
我决定选极简抽象派艺术
No, you're going for cheap.
不 选便宜货就好
I know. 'Cause I'm broke.
我知道 我这不是破产了
Well, that's why god invented credit cards.
所以上帝才发明了信♥用♥卡♥
Don't worry. I'm gonna make it pretty.
别担心 我会挑个好看的
So what's the plan for tonight, mi amigo?
今晚什么安排 我的朋友
I was thinking Mexican takeout...
墨西哥菜外带
Okay.
好吧
And... A "Golden Girls" marathon?
连看几集《黄金女郎》[热门情景剧]
Please. Okay. Okay. Well, then I'm thinking mojitos,
拜托 好吧 我觉得要来点莫吉托鸡尾酒
which means we need to get mint.
那就是说我们得去买♥♥薄荷
And a rug. Definitely another rug.
还有小地毯 肯定得买♥♥条小地毯
Oh, my God. What?
天啊 怎么了
Oh, crap.
该死
Is this the first time you guys have seen each other since...
这是你们的第一次碰面吗 自从...
Mmhmm. Yeah. You look amazing.
是啊 你看起来很漂亮
Yeah? Amazing.
是吗 很漂亮
Okay. Mm-hmm.
好吧
Um, this is my friend Story.
这是我的朋友斯朵莉[story也有故事之意]
Like a bedtime story.
就像睡前故事一样
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
You know what? We should go. We have, um...
不好意思 我们该走了 我们有...
Yeah. We should-- we should go, too. Um...
我们也该走了
It's nice to see you, Alex.
很高兴见到你 艾莉克丝
It's nice to see you, too.
我也是
Okay, that wasn't so bad.
也不算太糟啦
Are you okay? 'Cause I feel really weird.
你还好吗 我觉得很诡异
I'm fine. Yeah?
我还好 是吗
Yeah. Uh, yep. Uh, yeah.
是啊 是啊 是啊
I broke up with her, remember?
是我和她分手的 记得吗
Yeah, you're right.
你说得对
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊
All right. Let's go get that mint. Let's go get some mint.
好吧 我们去买♥♥薄荷 买♥♥薄荷
This is crazy.
太疯狂了
I know. Please come in.
我知道 请进来
130 over 80.
低压80 高压130
Much better than last time.
比上次好多了
I think Harry's been cooking with less sodium.
我觉得是因为哈利做菜没放那么多盐
Well, tell him to keep it up
告诉他继续这样
and that he's welcome to attend these appointments.
还有欢迎他一起来做检查
Yeah. He wanted to come. He was just busy.
他想来的 只是太忙了
He'll be at the next one, though.
但是他下次会来的
Oh. Then would you like to wait?
那你想等等吗
Wait for what? To hear the heartbeat.
等什么 听宝宝心跳
You can hear the heartbeat already?
现在就可以听到宝宝心跳了吗
It's a little early. The fetal doppler
现在还有些早 胎心仪
needs to hit the baby in exactly the right way.
必须正确地戳中宝宝
Doesn't always happen, but would you like to try?
不一定都能听到 你想试试吗
We--we should probably wait.
我们还是先等等吧
Of course. It's a big moment for dads, too.
当然 这对爸爸来说也是重要时刻
Starting to feel pretty real, isn't it?
感觉是真的了 对吧
Would you like to sit?
坐下吧
How's Lucy feeling?
露西感觉怎么样
You don't get to ask me that.
你没资格问我
You missed three years of stomachaches.
她肚子疼了三年
Where the hell have you been?
你到底在哪里
I don't know where to start.
我不知道从何说起
You faked your own death. Start there.
你伪造了自己的死亡 从这里开始
Do you remember our last Christmas together?
还记得最后一次我们一起过的圣诞节吗
Your surprised us by coming home early
你出差提前回家了
from one of your business trips.
给了我们一个惊喜
You brought Lucy Princess Jasmine pajamas.
你给露西带了茉莉公主的睡衣
What does that have to do with you--
跟这事有什么关系
I lost my job that week.
我在那周丢了工作
You lost your job so you decided to fake your death?
你丢了工作于是决定假死
No. That's not what I mean.
不 不是这个意思
If you can't tell me the truth right now, then I can't do this.
你要是现在还不肯说真话 那就别谈了
I didn't want to have to tell you.
我本来想着不必告诉你的
I thought I could find a new job, no problem.
我以为能找到一份新工作
Then three months went by,
三个月过去了
and we were running through our savings,
我们的积蓄越来越少
and you had no idea.
而你却一无所知
I had no idea about a lot of things.
很多事我都一无所知
Go on.
继续说
Don't be shy. Let's hear it.
别害羞 说吧
Let's hear about Miranda.
说说米兰达的事
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表