剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
And he had this way of taking care of me without me knowing it.
他有办法在我无法察觉时照顾我
Do you hear yourself?
你听见自己说什么了吗
it's the voice of a woman
那是个完全爱上马克的
who's completely in love with Marc.
女人的声音
He quit? Just like that?
他辞职了 就这样吗
He mentioned something about going off the grid for a while.
他说要暂时抛开一切
Previously on "Mistresses"...
《春心荡漾》前情回顾
I love you, April.
我爱你 艾普莉
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
What?!
什么
Who? Alec. And Vivian.
谁的孩子 亚历克和薇薇安的
This baby is the universe showing us
这个宝宝是老天给我们的暗示
that we're supposed to all be together.
告诉我们应该继续在一起
Vivian!
薇薇安
What if I got Luca in bed long enough
如果我能做到让卢卡跟我在床上
for us to catch it on camera?
待到你把我们两个照下来
You're one twisted sister.
你真是奇葩闺蜜
Oh, my God!
天呐
You are under arrest for the murder of Luca Raines.
你因涉嫌卢卡·雷恩斯的谋杀被捕了
Being charged with co-conspiracy.
你被控涉嫌共同谋杀了
They think you did it together.
他们觉得你是共犯
I killed my husband alone.
就我一个人杀了我的丈夫
She cared about you, apparently.
显然是因为她很关心你
Calista sent me a gift basket.
卡莉斯塔给我送了一个礼物篮子
That's not possible. She's in prison.
那不可能 她在监狱里
I know how it sounds, detective.
我知道听上去不可思议 警探
I think that the real killer may still be out there.
我觉得真凶仍然逍遥法外
Pack your bags, baby. You're gonna cook on the continent.
整理行囊吧 宝贝 你就要去欧洲烹饪了
Damn it, Joss, where are you? They're ready to take off.
该死 乔斯 你在哪里 要起飞了
Hello?
有人吗
Hello? Is anyone here?
有人吗 有人在吗
Just get on the next flight, okay?
坐下趟飞机 好吗
Oh, my God, Calista?!
天呐 卡莉斯塔
Wilson?
威尔逊
Where you going, lovely?
你想去哪里 亲爱的
I definitely felt my life was in danger.
我当时真的觉得自己有生命危险
And I knew I didn't have much time.
而且我知道时间不多了
And did he seem mentally impaired in any way?
他当时看上去像是神志不清吗
Objection. Calls for speculation.
反对 这是要求证人推测
Overruled. You can answer.
反对无效 你可以回答
Did he seem insane?
他看上去是不是疯了吗
Other than the outfit and the terrible wig,
除了衣服和诡异的假发之外
absolutely not.
都很正常
Wilson knew exactly what he was doing --
威尔逊完全知道自己在做什么
even in the way he detailed why he killed Luca Raines,
而且他还详细说明了为什么要杀卢卡·雷恩斯
it was very matter-of-fact.
都是事实
He wanted revenge on Calista for firing him
他因为卡莉斯塔解雇并且甩了他
and ending the affair, and he also hated Luca,
想要报复 而且他也恨卢卡
which is why he was trying to frame her for the murder.
所以他才把谋杀罪栽赃给她
Your honor!
法官大人
Miss Carver, please.
卡佛女士
Just answer the questions asked of you.
请只回答你被问到的问题
Sorry.
抱歉
No, he did not seem like a crazy person.
不是 他当时看上去不像疯了
He told me that I was collateral damage
他说我只是附带被伤害的
and that he never meant for me
他从来没打算
to be caught in the middle of all this.
让我牵扯到这件事中
And that's when he let you go.
也就是在那时他把你放了
Basically, yes.
差不多是的
Thank you, Miss Carver.
谢谢你 卡佛女士
How was it to be face-to-face with Wilson Corvo again?
再次跟威尔逊·科尔沃面对面是什么感觉
Did he hurt you that night?
那天晚上他伤害你了吗
Do you have any statement?
你有什么要说的吗
Listen, buddy, I... Excuse me.
听我说 伙计 我... 抱歉
Sorry.
不好意思
So, how did it go?
怎么样
I think it went well.
我觉得挺好的
We're so proud of you for doing this.
你能这么做我们为你感到骄傲
Though we wish we could have been there for you.
我们也想去庭上陪你
Oh, I know. Thank you for even coming.
我知道 你们能来我就很感激了
You didn't need to.
不需要的
Of course we did. So, how do you feel?
当然需要 你感觉怎么样
I'm -- I'm fine. Good.
我 我还行 挺好的
You should celebrate.
你应该庆祝一下
Let's wait for a verdict first.
等判决出来再说吧
Still, it's been a rough year.
可这一年你过得很不容易
You should at least take a moment.
至少你可以放松一下了
You guys, I'm fine. I swear. I don't need a moment.
我发誓我真的没事 我不需要放松
I could use a drink, though.
不过我可以喝一杯
Let's go.
那就走吧
Oh, man, get a room!
天呐 去开个房♥吧
We have a room. It's just not furnished yet.
我们有房♥间 只是还没装♥修♥好
You all ready?
你准备好了吗
Yep, Peyton just texted me.
是的 佩顿刚给我发了短♥信♥
Her mom's gonna be here in a second
她妈妈马上就到了
to get us to the school, to the bus, to the airport.
送我们到学校 上大巴 去机场
Oh, boy.
天呐
What?
怎么了
I'm just... proud of you, sweetheart.
我只是 为你感到骄傲 亲爱的
Going to a leadership conference
自己一个人去州首府
by yourself in the state capital.
参加青少年领袖夏令营
Sacramento, Mom, not a year in Spain.
只是去萨克拉门托 又不是去西班牙待一年
I'll be back in two days.
我两天后就回来了
Okay. If you need anything, call me.
好 有什么需要就打给我
Okay. When you land, call me.
好 到了记得打给我
When you go to sleep --
睡觉的时候...
Call her. She gets it, April.
打给她 她懂 艾普莉
Thank you.
谢谢
Well...
那么...
There she goes. That's it.
她走了 这下好了
She's in ninth grade, April.
她都上九年级了 艾普莉
She's got three more years of high school.
她还得念三年高中
She's not going anywhere.
她哪都不会去
But it's there, right in front of me --
可刚刚我感受到...
a big fat nest of emptiness.
大写加粗的空虚
I think you're going a little off the rails.
我觉得你有点操心过度
Look at the bright side.
往好的方面想想
While Lucy's up in Sacramento
趁露西去萨克拉门托
learning about whatever it is they do up there,
搞他们那不管是啥的学习
you and I... have the place to ourselves.
我和你就可以享受二人世界了
So you think we should christen the new bedroom?
所以咱们要去新卧室享受一番吗
I'm thinking maybe we should.
我想这或许不错
"Passion can come in many forms, many varieties.
"激♥情♥形式各样 种类各异
The first time I felt this passion,
当我首次感受到这份激♥情♥
it was as if a wild animal inside me had been released.
就好像释放了内心的猛兽
When I met Charlie,
当我遇到查理
I had no idea how much he would change my life."
并不知他会给我的生活带来如此多的改变"
Is this weird -- that I'm reading this out loud to you?
我竟然读给你听 太奇怪了
I've only known you for a week.
我们才认识一周
No, no, no. - It's -- it's totally normal.
不不不 很正常
You don't want to go in there cold.
你不想到时候冷场
Hey, I'm an actor. I get it.
我是个演员 我懂
You got to rehearse. This is a rehearsal.
你得彩排 刚刚就在彩排
I know. I'm just so nervous about this event.
我知道 只是我太紧张这事了
I've never done anything like it before.
我之前从没做过
Come on. Come on. Okay.
来吧 来 好
"How much he would awaken this desire in me,
"我这份渴望一直深埋心底
a desire that had always been there."
不知他能唤醒多少"
Whoa, Robert. What are you doing?
罗伯特 你干嘛
Uh, I...I don't know.
我... 我不知道
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表