剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
at your office.
到你这儿接受治疗
You can start there.
你可以从这开始写
Fabricating notes could cost me my medical license.
捏造病历会被吊销医师执照
Besides, I already told the investigator
此外 我已经和调查员说过
that Thomas wasn't suicidal.
托马斯不是自杀的
Writing notes that now say the opposite
现在写出相反的病历记录
would arouse even more suspicion.
会引起更多的怀疑
Karen...
凯伦...
You need to do this for both of us.
为了我们俩你必须这么做
No matter how you look at it,
不管你怎么看待这件事
we're in this together.
我们是一条船上的人
Virgin cranberry mojito
无酒精蔓越莓鸡尾酒
with mint and agave nectar.
配上薄荷和龙舌兰花蜜
I just peed.
我刚尿完
There's also a hint of anise.
还加了少许茴香
It's a, uh, it's a natural diuretic.
这可是天然的利尿剂
I'm not thirsty.
我不渴
Well, just drink enough
喝一点点嘛
so you can pee on the stick for ten seconds.
足够让验孕棒显示出来就好
What is this? A vase?
这是啥 花瓶吗
Come on.
喝吧
Okay. Yeah.
我去了 好嘞
Um, I think your sister's mad at me.
你妹妹可能生我气了
I, uh, kind of picked a fight with her this afternoon.
我今天下午和她吵了几句
You really want to talk about my sister right now?
你非要这个时候谈论我妹妹吗
I'm just trying to keep things casual.
我只是想让你放松
Sorry. Take your time.
抱歉 你慢慢来
Well, that was quick.
这么快啊
Did you set a timer?
你计时了没
I'm bleeding.
我流血了
You...
你...
You got your period.
你大姨妈来了
Well, I guess you're not pregnant then.
这么说你没怀孕
Yeah, I guess not.
是啊 没有
Toasted sashimi from Menasha.
从梅纳沙市买♥♥的烤生鱼片
I can make you one real fast.
我可以马上给你做一个
No, but thanks. I've got a pile of paperwork to catch up on.
不了 谢谢 我还有一大推资料要读
Hey, your friend dropped by this morning.
你的朋友今早来过了
Mr. Newsome?
纽瑟姆先生
Said he was an investigator for the Thomas Grey case.
说自己是托马斯·格雷案子的调查员
He came to see me again?
他又来找我了
Well, actually, he came to see me.
事实上 是来找我的
Why? What did he want?
为什么 他有什么事
I couldn't really tell exactly.
我也说不上来
He kept asking all these general questions about the practice,
他就是问些普通问题
our policy with patients' records, that sort of thing.
关于病历记录的规定之类的事
I'm so sorry he bothered you.
很抱歉他打扰到你了
I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
我保证不会有下次了
You in trouble, Karen?
你遇上什么麻烦了吗 凯伦
What?
什么
It's just you seem so stressed out lately.
你最近都很紧张
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
Do you need to talk about anything?
你想谈谈吗
I'm fine. I've just had a lot on my mind lately.
我很好 只是最近事情太多了
Nervous about that panel?
紧张座谈会吗
You know me. I hate public speaking.
你了解我的 我讨厌公开演讲
Yeah, well, just, uh,
是啊 你只要
imagine everyone in the audience as naked.
把每个听众都当做没穿衣服就好
Except for me.
我除外
That would be weird.
不然就太奇怪了
Hey, you. What's up?
亲 有事吗
oh, gosh. I hate unpacking.
天呐 我讨厌整理东西
Oh, how's the new place?
新家怎么样
It's small.
太小了
Realtors prefer the term "Cozy."
房♥产经纪人喜欢用"温馨"来形容
And quaint.
还有"别致"
Charming. Charming.
"迷人" "迷人"
I actually could use a break.
我需要放松一下
Do you wanna get lunch?
一起吃个午饭怎么样
There's this new vegan place I've been dying to try,
有个素食餐厅我一直想去来着
and it'll be my treat since you helped me move.
既然你帮我搬家了 我请你
Oh, um, I wish I could,
我也想
But I'm totally swamped with work right now.
但我现在忙得不可开交
Bummer. In fact, I should hang up.
真可惜 事实上 我得挂电♥话♥了
The boss is totally hovering. I'll call you, okay?
老板盯着我呢 我晚点打给你 好吗
Okay.
好的
I'll talk to you later.
晚点再聊
Bye.
再见
So, Savannah...
萨瓦娜...
You're still pregnant.
你还怀着宝宝
That must be a relief to hear.
你一定松了口气吧
Yes.
是啊
Yes, it is.
的确是
You're okay.
你很好
It's okay.
没事的
I was so worried that I lost it.
我还以为流产了 担心死了
Spotting is perfectly normal at this stage.
在这一阶段 流点血是很正常的
But we've got some other problems to discuss
不过要想生一个健康宝宝的话
if you want to have a healthy pregnancy.
我们就得讨论下其它问题了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Your blood pressure is a real concern, Savi,
萨维 你的血压很令人担心
so is your heart rate.
还有你的心率
They're both off the charts.
它们都不在正常数值范围内
Do you have any idea what could be causing this?
你能想到是什么原因吗
Uh, I've been under a lot of stress lately
我最近压力比较大
at home and at work.
家庭和工作都是
Anything we should discuss?
需要谈一谈吗
It's just all normal stuff.
都是些平常的事
Well, it's a problem.
好吧 这是一个问题
Things can't continue the way they are.
不能再继续下去了
You've got to make some lifestyle changes
你得改变一下生活方式
for you and your baby.
为自己 也为宝宝
Good night.
晚上好
Um, come on in. I'm just finishing up.
进来吧 我正好要打烊
I was in the neighborhood. Wanted to check in.
我刚好在附近 想看看你怎么样了
See how you came out in the sentencing
看看你是怎么处罚
for your little criminal.
你们家小犯人的
Two weeks in the hole, no playdates...
两周不给零花钱 不安排任何玩耍约会
No TV. No computer.
不准看电视 不准玩电脑
No computer?
不准玩电脑
That's where they tend to watch all their TV.
他们玩电脑就是为了看上面的电视节目
She played me so well.
她把我耍了
Do they have a report due on Facebook
他们有一个Facebook报告
in their graphic arts class?
作为平面艺术课作业吗
They don't have graphic arts class.
他们没有平面艺术这门课
I am the worst father. Oh.
天呐 我是最糟糕的父亲
You all right?
你还好吧
Are you kidding? I'm perfect.
你在说笑吗 我好得很
I'm a perfectly polite, good, sensible woman
我又礼貌 又善良 又通情达理
who does the right thing--
总是做最正确的事情
always have my whole life--
总掌控着我的整个人生
and what did it get me?
但到头来生活给了我什么
My spidey sense tells me
我的直觉告诉我
that you're not happy with the answer.
你对答案很不满意
It got me a husband who ran off and cheated and died
它给了我一个丈夫 和情妇厮混 后来去世
and a mistress who wants me to pay for their child,
还让他的情妇来找我 想让我帮她养孩子
and because I'm me, I'm actually doing it.
而又因为我的个性 我还真这么做了
April, that--that's what's been going on?
艾普莉 这就是你最近遭遇的事吗
I married my high school boyfriend,
我嫁给了我的高中男友
never strayed in 20 years,
20年来感情一直稳定
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表