剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
He coached your Little League here?
他就是在这儿训练你们棒球队的吧
He did.
是的
You made a double play right there
你当年就是在那儿打出了双杀
to clinch your championship that year.
为你们球队赢得了当年的冠军赛
And that was one of his happiest moments?
那是他生命中最美好的时刻之一吗
Not because you won,
关键并不在于你们赢了
but because when you won,
而是因为你赢球的一瞬间
all the players on your team rushed each other to celebrate,
其他的队员都跑向彼此 庆祝胜利
but you rushed to your dad.
而你却跑向你♥爸♥爸
I remember.
我还记得
His last few weeks,
在他生命最后的几周里
he came here every day.
他每天都要到这里来
So I think...
所以我觉得
whatever you said to him,
无论你对他说了什么
whatever you regret,
无论你现在在悔恨什么
it didn't take away from the love he had for you.
都抹不去他对你的爱
Was it you?
是你吗
Were you the one he was sleeping with?
我爸爸的情妇是你吗
No, Sam, I wasn't.
不是我 山姆
It's time to move on.
你也应该看开了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
真的太感谢了
Are you sure this is where the calls came from?
你能肯定电♥话♥是从这儿打出来的吗
Well, the last one at least.
至少最后一通出自此处
Okay.
好吧
Here it is.
到了
Yes? Can I help you?
你们好 有什么事嘛
Hi. Um, I'm April Malloy,
你好 我叫艾普莉·马洛伊
and I've been receiving phone calls--
我最近总是接到一些电♥话♥
prank calls, I guess--
一些恶作剧的电♥话♥...
and they were traced to this room, so...
而最后都追踪到了这里
That's weird.
真奇怪
How long have you been here?
你们在这儿住多久了
Uh, we checked in two days ago.
我们是两天前入住的
We?
"我们"
My son and me.
我和我儿子
You know what?
知道吗
He has this obsession with phones.
他对电♥话♥有点着迷
Maybe that's what happened.
也许罪魁祸首就是他
So sorry. Scottie, sweetie,
抱歉了 斯科蒂 亲爱的
Come here and apologize to this nice woman.
快过来向这位女士道歉
Oh, no, no, no. That's fine.
不用了 不用了 没事
Thank you. Thank you for your time.
多谢 打扰了
Thank you.
多谢
You okay?
你还好吧
Oh, I feel so stupid.
我觉得自己好蠢
No. No, honey, don't feel stupid. It's not stupid.
哪有 亲爱的 别这么想
He was the best man I ever knew.
他是我这一生遇见的最好的男人
But I have to let go.
但我现在真的要放手了
I'm ready.
我准备好了
I really think I'm ready now.
我真的准备好了
I know you are.
我知道
Thank you.
谢谢
It's okay.
没事的
Let's go.
走吧
This is gonna take me five minutes to clean up.
给我五分钟 就能收拾得妥妥的
I promise.
我保证
You're late for work, aren't you?
你今天迟到了吧
Running out now.
这就出门
By the way, Joss is only staying here
顺便说一声 乔斯只是暂住
until she finds a place.
一找到地方她就搬出去
Sorry I didn't ask you first.
抱歉 没跟你先商量一下
It's fine.
没事
A little passive-aggressive on your part, but whatever.
你这是消极进攻 不过无所谓了
Is that how we're doing it now?
我们就这样了吗
Doing what?
怎样
Talk to me, Harry.
我们谈谈吧 哈利
What do you want to talk about?
你想谈什么
I don't care. Anything.
管它谈什么 什么都可以
Just if we keep going at it
如果我们再这样下去
like this, it's only gonna get worse.
情况只会变得更糟
How much worse can it get?
还能糟到什么地步呢
I mean, you showing up last night
你昨晚那副样子
in that desperate getup was an all-time lie, don't you think?
装的可怜兮兮的 那就是个天大的谎话吧
I was trying to connect with you.
我只是想多和你交流交流
Right. Okay, because honestly,
是吗 老实说
that's something I haven't felt in a long time.
我们已经很久没有好好交流感情了
Right. And that's my fault, is it?
是啊 都是我的错
No, I'm not saying it's your fault.
我不是要怪罪于你
I'm just...
我只是...
I'm trying to figure out what comes next.
我只是想为将来做打算
What comes next? Okay. Well, that's easy.
为将来做打算 很简单啊
We can, uh, stop counting days
我们都不必再数着日子过活
and we can stop taking your temperature
不必再给你量体温
and doing all that other crap,
还有别的那些破事
and you can stop worrying that having a baby
而且你也不必再担心
is gonna prevent you from making partner.
怀孕会影响你交朋友
That's not fair.
这么说不公平
But it's true, though, right? I mean, come on.
但这就是实话 不是吗 想想吧
Somewhere inside you must be a little relieved.
你心里肯定也松了一口气
Stop. Okay? You're the one who wanted to talk.
别说了 行吗 想谈谈的可是你
Stop. Stop! You're the one that wanted to talk!
别说了 你不是要谈谈吗
Oh, hi.
好啊
Hi.
你好
Uh, where's Sally?
萨莉呢
She changed her mind again, didn't she?
她又改变主意了是不是
I am so sorry. She woke up this morning, totally freaking out,
非常抱歉 她今早起来彻底抓狂了
because now she doesn't want to live near the water.
因为现在她又不想住在海边了
It was a whole--
这简直...
It's okay. We'll keep looking.
没事的 我们再找
Alex, it's totally fine.
艾莉克丝 没事
Uh, really, I would understand it
说真的 如果你不想再管
if you want to drop us neurotic lesbians.
我们这对神经质恋人 我非常理解
It's a lot to deal with. Probably not your thing.
要处理很多事情 可能你做不来
I wouldn't exactly say that.
我不这么认为
Besides, you know what? I love a proper challenge.
再说了 知道吗 我喜欢适当的挑战
So....
所以...
Why not?
为何不呢
Well, for what it's worth,
不管怎样
I could totally see myself living here.
我真希望自己能住在这儿
Yeah, me, too.
是啊 我也是
I was halfway to your house when you called
昨晚你打电♥话♥给我取消约会的时候
and canceled on me last night.
我都走到一半了
Oh, no. I'm sorry.
不是吧 抱歉
You should be. I bought a new shirt and everything.
是该抱歉 我买♥♥了新的衬衣和别的东西
You did? No.
是吗 没有
Look, I just want you to know
听着 我只想你知道
that that was a onetime freak-out.
那只是一时失控
I promise it wouldn't happen again
我保证再也不会发生了
if you ever ask me out again,
如果你还打算约我出去的话
which you probably wouldn't.
当然你大概不会了
Well, you could always ask me out.
你也可以约我出去
That's true. I could.
是啊 我可以
I never thought about that.
我从没这么想过
Richard, would you like to go out to dinner with me sometime?
理查德 你愿意跟我出去吃晚餐吗
How about tonight?
今晚怎么样
Tonight?
今晚
I don't know I if could get a sitter,
我不知道能不能找到人来看店
and--and this morning, it looked like Lucy was
而且今天早晨 露西看起来
about to get pinkeye.
像要得红眼病似的
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表