剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
So she'll start seeing Dr. Foley this week.
她这周开始去看弗利医生
Once a week for now,
暂时一周一次
and then we'll see how it goes.
然后看看情况如何
That sounds great.
听起来不错
I'm glad Lucy was open to it.
很高兴露西敞开心扉了
Well, she's not thrilled about it, but it's--
她不太愿意这样 但是
It's the right thing to do.
只能这么做
I also wanted to say, thank you for your suggestion.
我还想说 谢谢你的建议
I'm glad I was here.
很高兴能帮上忙
Uh, so what time is your flight?
你是几点的飞机
Actually, it was a few hours ago.
事实上 几小时之前已经飞走了
I couldn't get on the plane.
我不能走
I want to stay, April.
我想留下来 艾普莉
That's not...
这样不...
What does that even mean?
你这是什么意思
How can you think to I want a second chance.
你怎么能想... 再给我一次机会
I'll do whatever it takes.
无论付出任何代价
That's impossible. You can't just start over.
不可能 我们不可能重新开始
Why not?
为什么不能
You committed fraud, for one thing.
首先 你犯了诈骗罪
So I'll turn myself in.
那我去自首
If I have to go to jail, then so be it.
如果要蹲监狱 那就蹲好了
Look, I made the biggest mistake of my life.
我犯下了我这一生最大的错误
All I want to do now is make it right.
我只想能够改正过来
I want to be with my wife
我想和我所爱的妻子
and my little girl, who I love.
和我的小女儿在一起
I miss my family, April.
我想我的家人 艾普莉
Uh, hey, Jeff, it's Savi.
杰夫 我是萨维
Don't pull the plug.
先别停业
I can't let Harry lose his restaurant because of me.
我不能让哈利因为我失去餐厅
And since I can't seem to move on with my life,
而且我似乎也不能继续这么过下去
maybe this will be good for both of us.
或许这样对我俩都有好处
I'll, uh, send you a check tomorrow.
我明天给你送张支票
Uh, but--but please,
不过
don't let Harry know that the money came from me.
请别让哈利知道钱是我给的
Okay, bye.
好的 再见
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表