剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Everyone else's judgments aside,
别管其他人的看法
mine, Savi's, Joss'...
我的 萨维的 还是乔斯的
Who do you see a happy life with?
你看到的幸福生活是与谁一起的
I gotta go.
我得走了
This looks nice.
这个看起来真不错
I'm so sorry, Richard.
真的对不起 理查德
Hello, Karen.
你好 凯伦
Elizabeth, what are you doing?
伊丽莎白 你来这干什么
Look, I...
我...
I know this is awkward.
我知道这有点尴尬
Look, Elizabeth, I'm on my way out.
伊丽莎白 我正要出去呢
I just came to say...
我过来是想说
I'm really sorry, Karen.
我很抱歉 凯伦
Just give me five minutes.
只需要五分钟
Oh, come on. Come on.
快接 快接啊
Good morning, sleepyhead.
早上好 懒虫
I don't have bluetooth in this thing,
车里没有蓝牙
so you better make it quick.
所以你最好快点说完
Where exactly are you?
你现在具体在哪里
I'm on the 60 near L.A.
我在洛杉矶附近的60号♥高速上
Savi, pull off the freeway.
萨维 下高速停车
What?
什么
No, I'm not pulling off the freeway.
不 我才不要下高速
I can't tell you bad news when you're doing
你时速八十英里在高速上开着车
80 miles an hour on the freeway. Pull off.
我不能告诉你坏消息 停车
Oh, you're serious.
你是认真的
Okay. I'm pulling onto the shoulder.
好的 我把车停到路肩
Are you stopped yet?
停下来了吗
Yeah, I'm stopped.
是的 停了
The genzide envelope isn't there.
亲子鉴定不在那儿了
Harry stole the results.
哈利偷走了
What are you talking about?
你说什么
He was over the other morning,
那天早上他在我那儿
and I was... wasted and out of it,
我当时喝得烂醉 不省人事
and he took them when I wasn't looking.
他就趁我不注意拿走了信封
What was he even doing there?
他在那儿干什么
Why did you leave it out?
你为什么这么大意
I promise I'll explain everything to you
我保证向你解释一切
if you just please come back to Palm Springs.
只求你回到棕榈泉来
So Harry knows.
那么哈利知道了
Maybe or...
可能知道了
maybe he didn't open it.
或许他还没打开
Or maybe he couldn't bear to mention it
或者他打电♥话♥时
when he called.
都没有勇气提及
Savi, I'm so sorry.
萨维 真的对不起
I'll see you in an hour.
一小时后见
I just don't understand.
我就是不明白
Yesterday you were panicked when you thought I had left.
昨天你以为我离开的时候还很恐慌
And I was.
没错
I was heartbroken and sad.
我心都碎了 很伤心
But as the hours passed and...
但是随着时间的流逝
I convinced myself that you had really left me,
我说服自己你真的离我而去了
I felt...
我感觉
What?
什么
Relieved.
如释重负
That's a crappy thing to say.
这个借口真蹩脚
But not relieved that you were gone, Richard.
但不是你的离去让我放松 理查德
Relieved that you were the one to hurt me
让我放松的是是你伤害的我
and... not the other way around.
而不是我伤害的你
So he's gotten to you, huh?
他回到你身边了 是吧
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
You're going back to Paul.
你要选择保罗
I got back with my ex a bunch of times.
我也和我前妻复合过几次
Each time, I convinced myself
每次我都说服自己
that it could be good again.
我们会再好起来的
Ended up just wasting another five years of my life.
结果却是浪费了五年的大好人生
People change, Richard.
人会变的 理查德
But they don't change back.
但是不会变回去
Mom.
妈妈
I'm headed to the airport.
我要去机场了
Leaving for good if you want to do a good-bye thing.
不再回来了 你要不要道个别
Ice?
加冰吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Your home is lovely, Karen.
你家真不错 凯伦
Sparse.
很简洁
I mean that in a good way.
我意思是这样也挺好的
Tom never could stand knickknacks or clutter.
汤姆从来不愿待在满是装饰物乱乱的地方
Elizabeth, let's not.
伊丽莎白 不要这样
I didn't mean it that way.
我不是那个意思
I have no vitriol left.
我不再忿忿不满了
It's made me sick, frankly.
实话说 这样我很难受
If I'm gonna get on with my life...
如果要继续我的生活
I need to settle things with you.
有些事我需要和你说清楚
How can I help you with that?
需要我做什么呢
Where are you headed?
你准备去哪儿
Palm Springs.
棕榈泉
It's my best friend's birthday.
我最好的朋友过生日
Actually, I'm late so I should get on the road.
事实上我已经迟到了 所以该出门了
I know I should let you go,
我知道我该让你走
but I have a few questions.
但我有几个问题想问你
Why don't you take a seat?
要不你先坐下吧
Yeah, hello.
喂 你好
Yeah, that's me.
对 是我
Yeah, okay. I'll be right there.
好的 我马上就到
Hey, Joss, it's me.
乔斯 是我
Joss, Joss, Joss, let me talk.
乔斯 乔斯 听我说
Savi's been in an accident.
萨维出事了
This is Paul. Leave a message.
我是保罗 请留言
Hi, it's me, April.
嗨 是我 艾普莉
I am on my way to Palm Springs for Savi's birthday.
我正要去棕榈泉给萨维过生日
If I ever get there.
如果我能顺利到的话
God, this traffic is insane.
天啊 这车堵得也太夸张了
Anyway, I was hoping that we could meet up for lunch
总之 我希望等我回来之后
or something when I get back.
我们能一起吃个午餐什么的
Call me back. Bye.
记得回电 就这样
Sorry I missed you. Tell me everything.
抱歉我没法应答 留言吧
Joss, you just called, probably wondering where I am.
乔斯 你刚打来 大概想问我到哪儿了
Sorry. This traffic is at an absolute crawl.
抱歉 这车开得和在爬一样
Oh, you know, it looks like an accident or something.
貌似前面出了车祸什么的
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
No pictures of anyone anywhere.
这儿一个人的照片都没有
I guess that's what happens
我猜因为没有自己的家庭
when you don't have a family of your own.
才会落到你这样的境地吧
I should really call my friend,
我该给我朋友打个电♥话♥
tell her when to expect me.
告诉她我会几点到
Uh, my cell's upstairs.
我手♥机♥落在楼上了
You were leaving town for the weekend without your cell phone?
你本打算不带手♥机♥出城过整个周末吗
Must have forgotten it.
我肯定是忘拿了
Don't pick it up, Karen.
不准接 凯伦
Stupid machine!
该死的机器
Paul.
保罗
No, no. Savi was in a car accident.
不 萨维出车祸了
I don't know. It was pretty bad.
我不清楚 相当严重
I don't know. Um, Ontario General Hospital.
我不知道 在安大略综合医院
I'll call you later, all right?
我一会儿再打给你 好吗
April, hey. Where is she?
艾普莉 她在哪儿
Apparently still in surgery.
还在手术室里
They won't tell me a damn thing because I'm not family.
因为我不是家属他们一个字也不告诉我
Hey, excuse me.
打扰一下
Hello.
喂
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表