剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
You do what you wanna do.
你想怎么做就怎么做
Okay.
好
Uh, so I'll do it.
那我就这么做了
And this way, you can stop doing that.
这样的话 你也别再跟她上♥床♥了
Don't turn this on me, Savi.
别把这事怪在我身上 萨维
I don't sleep with people I work with.
我不会和同事上♥床♥
Hi, Elizabeth.
你好 伊丽莎白
It's Karen Kim, again.
还是我 凯伦·金
I did what you asked me to do
我做了你要我做的事
so we could both move on with our lives,
就是为了我们都可以向前看
and now you're not returning any of my phone calls.
但现在 我的电♥话♥你一个也没回
I need to know what's going on.
我得知道是怎么回事
Call me. Please.
给我回电吧 拜托了
Joss?
乔斯
April.
艾普莉
Uh, what are you doing here?
你在这干什么呢
Looking for a dress to wear.
想找条合适的裙子
One that says "Hey, I'm casual and cute
看起来既休闲又可爱
and ready for a lunch date,"
适合午餐约会穿的裙子
But also says, "Wow. I'm really hot."
但同时 我穿着要很性感
What are you looking for?
你在找什么呢
Oh, me? Nothing.
我吗 没什么
I'm just--I'm browsing.
我只是在 随便看看
I love to browse.
我喜欢到处看看
It's like window-shopping without the heat.
就像橱窗购物 只是没有外头那么热
Yeah. Are you okay?
是吗 你还好吧
What? I'm--I'm fine. I'm--I'm totally fine.
什么 我很好啊 我好得很
I'm fine.
我没事
Okay, you can't tell her I told you,
好吧 你别告诉她是我说的
but Savi's pregnant.
萨维怀孕了
What?
什么
Savi told you she was pregnant?
萨维跟你说她怀孕了
Oh, no. That wench didn't tell me anything,
不是 那贱♥人♥什么都没告诉我
But I found one of those, um, "What to expect" books.
但我看到她有一本《孕期完全指导》
Harry gave it to her.
哈利给她的
Isn't this incredible?
多不可思议啊
Oh, Harry must be so proud of his little Australian sperm.
哈利一定很为他的澳大利亚精♥子♥骄傲
But don't say anything until she tells you.
你可什么也别说 除非她自己说出来
I won't say anything about any sperm.
我不会去提什么精♥子♥的
And how great is this?
对了 这个很棒吧
Of course.
不错啊
That's the first thing you'd buy for the baby.
这就是你给宝宝买♥♥的第一个礼物
April, I'm still shopping.
艾普莉 我还没挑完呢
Okay, I can't talk right now, but Joss knows you're pregnant.
我不方便多说 但乔斯知道你怀孕了
She found your book from Harry
她发现了哈利给你的那本书
and she called you a wench,
还叫你"贱♥人♥"
So you better tell her soon.
你还是尽快告诉她吧
Great.
好极了
This is not something I can deal with right now.
我现在真没法处理这种事
You didn't tell her you know, did you?
你没和她说你已经知道了吧
No, I didn't say anything.
没有 我什么也没说
Oh, I better go. She's looking for me.
我得挂了 她在找我了
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Yes, uh, my name's Dr. Kim.
是的 我是金医生
I'm here to talk to Mrs. Grey.
我想和格雷太太谈谈
It's somewhat important.
是比较重要的事
I'm sorry. Mrs. Grey isn't here.
很抱歉 格雷太太不在
Do you know what time she'll be back?
你知道她什么时候回来吗
I can wait, if that's okay.
我愿意等她 如果可以的话
Mrs. Grey is out of the country.
格雷太太出国了
She left last night for Italy and
她昨晚出发去了意大利
she has no set return date.
还没确定回程时间
I can leave her a message for her when she gets back.
我可以在她回来时留口信给她
No.
不用了
That's okay.
没事
Thank you.
谢谢你
Wow. You look amazing.
天啊 你真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on in. Let me just get my keys.
进来吧 我去拿一下钥匙
Do you plan on telling me where we're going?
能先说一下 我们是要去哪儿吗
Is this like a picnic? 'cause I really don't do outdoorsy stuff.
是要去野餐吗 因为我不太喜欢去户外
It's more of a white people's thing.
野餐比较适合白人
I also don't do surprises.
我也不喜欢惊喜
You should know this about me. Okay. Deep breath.
你应该了解我这点 好 深呼吸
We're going to a Dodgers game.
我们去看道奇队比赛
I brought some homemade sandwiches.
我带了些自♥制♥的三明治
Uh, we have our own box.
我们有自己的包厢
Is that all right? Or do you not like baseball either?
可以吗 还是你也不喜欢棒球
Oh, I love baseball.
我喜欢棒球
And a box. Fancy you.
还有包厢 真够浪漫的
Yeah, fancy me.
是够浪漫的
It's my boss', so fancy him, but...
是我老板的 是他浪漫 但是...
Let me just change my shoes.
我去换双鞋
Sorry.
不好意思
Am I interrupting something?
打扰你们了吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
可以跟你谈下吗
What's the matter with you?
你怎么回事
Oh, that's what I was about to ask you.
我也正想问你这个问题
Yeah, I just got a call from Leonard Riche
我刚接到了迈尔斯与奥克利公♥司♥的
over at Myers and Oakley.
伦纳德·里奇的电♥话♥
Ugh. That was fast.
真够快的
So it's true? You--you really went over there
所以是真的吗 你真的跑那儿
to interview for a job, as what, a junior associate?
应聘工作 去当初级律师
It's complicated, okay?
一言难尽
I'm--I'm just putting feelers out there right now.
我现在只是四处打探一下
Yeah, well, when Mitchell finds out,
要是米切尔发现了
the only feeling you're gonna be getting is fired.
你只会被炒鱿鱼
Well, I'm assuming you're not gonna tell him.
我想你不会告诉他吧
Savannah, you've worked here for ten years,
萨瓦娜 你在这里工作了十年
built a reputation, you climbed the ladder till you're,
打出了名气 距离成为合伙人
like, five minutes from partner.
只有一步之遥
And you're just gonna throw it all away... Dominic.
而你却要丢掉这一切 多米尼克
To go work at some mediocre firm? I have to.
去一个无名公♥司♥工作 我别无选择
No, you don't. You're a great lawyer.
你有选择 你是个很棒的律师
Being here is what's best for you and your career.
留在这里是对你和你的职业最好的选择
Being here makes me feel like
留在这里 让我感觉
I am betraying my husband every single day.
每时每刻我都在背叛我的丈夫
Okay, and if what you said is right,
就算你说的对
if--if what we did isn't entirely random,
就算我们所做的不完全是逢场作戏
then I'm not sure being around each other
那么我觉得我们整天见面
is the best idea either.
也不是个好主意
I know what you said, but I thought about it,
我知道你什么意思 不过经过考虑后
and this payment plan isn't gonna work for me.
我无法接受这个支付方案
It's not gonna work for you?
你无法接受
No. I don't need a monthly reminder
是的 我不想每个月都被提醒
of what I've been through,
我所经历的事
and Scottie's gonna get older,
斯科蒂会慢慢长大
and he's gonna start asking questions.
他总会问问题的
I-I need to protect my son.
我必须保护我儿子
I told you, this is the best I can do.
我跟你说过 这是我能做到最好的了
I've done nothing but try and help you, Miranda.
我已经尽全力帮你了 米兰达
I'm sure you believe that.
你当然会这么说
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
Well, you tell me that you can't give me any money,
你告诉我说你无力再给我钱
but you seem to be doing pretty good right now.
但是看起来你现在过的很好
Your--your house is amazing.
你的房♥子很豪华
Your shop is doing really well. How much did that dress cost?
你的店生意也不错 这件裙子得多少钱
Hold on. You are in no position to judge me.
打住 你没资格评价我
Right. 'Cause I'm just the whore who slept with your husband.
对 因为我是跟你丈夫上了床的婊♥子♥
You said it, not me. So this is my fault?
是你说的 不是我 是我的错吗
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表