剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
It's very simple.
就是很简单啊
When a person is in a relationship that isn't great,
要是两个人处的不好
they get out of it.
当然是分手
Last season on "Mistresses".
《春心荡漾》上季回顾
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
I'm quitting, Mona. Do you want my frog?
我不干了 莫娜 想要我的小青蛙吗
Yes.
当然
I can't believe I finally own this shop.
真不敢相信我终于当上了店主
It's all mine.
都是我的了
You're the best mom in the world.
你真是世界上最好的妈妈
Karen, if anyone finds out
凯伦 万一有人知道
that you were sleeping with your patient,
你和患者有染
you could lose your license.
你会失去执照的
This is our son, sam.
这是我们的儿子山姆
Dr. Kim was dad's therapist.
金医生是爸爸的心理医生
You love her, Sam, don't you?
你爱上她了 山姆 是吗
Just like your father did.
和你父亲一样
Sam! Sam, no!
山姆 山姆 不要
I cheated on Harry last night.
我昨晚跟别人睡了
Who? This guy from work, Dominic.
是谁 是个同事 叫多米尼克
I'm pregnant, Harry, but it might not be yours.
哈利 我怀孕了 但宝宝可能不是你的
I love you.
我爱你
I have for a long time.
我爱你很久了
You're still my love. I choose you, Savi.
你现在依然是我的爱人 我选择你 萨维
Savi? We need help over here!
萨维 快来人啊
It's my sister! Code blue.
是我姐姐 急救
Savi, your sister's here.
萨维 你妹妹来了
You ready to go?
准备好走了吗
Absolutely.
当然
Ladies, ladies.
姑娘们 姑娘们
A toast to a clean bill of health,
敬健康证明书
the end of physical therapy,
物理治疗结束了
and me not having to drive to Malibu anymore.
还有我不用再开车去马里布了
Amen.
阿门
Okay, guys, I'm gonna say this quickly,
各位 我要快点说完
because otherwise I'm gonna cry.
不然我就要哭了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. Please don't cry.
不不不 千万别哭
Because if you cry, I will cry,
因为如果你哭了 我也会哭
and April will totally fall apart.
艾普莉绝对会崩溃
It's true. I will.
是的 我会的
I'll probably be okay.
我可能没事
Well, I'm more of a "Cry on the inside" kind of a person.
我是那种深藏不露的人
Well, I just want you guys to know that
我只想告诉你们
I would not have survived the last eight months without you.
如果没有你们 我是没法挺过这八个月的
Six surgeries --
六次手术
No, not six. Yes, it was.
不 没有六次 有的
Ruptured spleen, pierced liver, collapsed lung --
脾脏破裂 肝穿孔 肺功能衰竭
Oh, don't forget the brief coma.
别忘了短暂昏迷
Those were some of the best conversations
那是我们进行过的
you and I have ever had.
最棒的对话
My point is, is that every time
我的意思是 每次
another doctor came into my hospital room
有一名医生到我的病房♥来
and told me that there was more --
告诉我还有更多
More to do, more to fix -- I wanted to quit.
更多要做的 要治疗的 我想放弃
But then one of you would call or show up
但你们中的一个会打电♥话♥或者出现
or send a little care package,
或者送来爱心包裹
and I would remember why I was fighting so hard.
我就会记得我为什么如此努力战斗
And it was so I could be right here with you guys.
所以我才能痊愈 和你们在一起
So thank you.
所以谢谢你们
Thank you for saving my life.
谢谢你们救了我的命
We love you, Savi.
我们爱你 萨维
And...I think I'm drunk.
我觉得我喝醉了
I'm switching to coffee. Anyone else?
我要喝咖啡 还有谁要
No.
不要了
Okay, quick. How was your baby shower?
快点说 你的宝宝派对怎么样
Oh, my god. It was ridonks.
天呐 简直太疯狂了
That's great. This is your fourth event already, right?
挺好啊 这是你办的第四次宴会了 对吧
Fifth. Mostly for friends,
第五次 大部分情况下是帮朋友
but I have a meeting today with someone that I don't already know.
但我今天要和我不认识的人见面
So that's exciting. What's exciting?
真激动 什么很激动啊
April's dating life.
艾普莉的约会
Oooh! Are you seeing someone?
你在和谁约会吗
I am seeing lots of people.
我和很多人在约会
That's what happens when you go online.
上网就会这样
The dregs of society show up at your door
那些社会渣滓出现在你家门口
and take you places like miniature golfing and karaoke bars.
带你去打迷你高尔夫或者KTV
The last guy took me to a farm.
上一个带我去了农场
That's original.
那真新颖
He made me pet his pig.
他让我爱抚他的猪
Oh. I'm guessing that's not a euphemism.
我猜那不是委婉说法
No.
不是
So sorry, but that's work. I got to go.
真抱歉 是工作电♥话♥ 我得走了
You know what? I'm gonna go, too. I got to prep for this meeting.
我也得走了 我得为见面准备
Mm, see you later.
回头见
Love you.
爱你
I love you. I love you. Good luck.
我爱你 我爱你 好运
Thanks.
谢谢
So, what are you gonna do now?
你现在要干什么呢
Well, that's the million-dollar question, isn't it?
这真是个有价值的问题啊
I mean, when you cheat death,
当你逃脱死亡时
you're supposed to carpe diem your face off, right?
就该及时行乐 玩个痛快 对吧
But I'm not sure what that looks like or how to do it.
但我不确定那是什么样子 或者如何去做
Wait. No, I meant what are you gonna do this afternoon?
等等 我其实是问你今天下午想干什么
Oh, no. It's the exchanger.
不好 是换货人
The who?
谁
This woman, she comes in here every week,
这个女人 她每周都过来
buys something, then comes back the next week to exchange it.
买♥♥些东西 下周来换掉
Every week, Savi. Every week.
每周哦 萨维 每周
Okay, well, go deal.
好吧 去处理吧
I'll be right here, seizing the day.
我就待在这里 把握今天
Hey, you. It's me.
你好啊 是我
What are you doing right now?
你现在在干什么呢
I understand you made an impression on Dr. Foley the other day.
我听说你那天让弗利医生印象深刻
I hope it was a good one. It was.
希望是好印象 是的
Your work here at the hospital has been very well received,
你在医院的工作饱受好评
but your suspension was lifted over two months ago,
但你的执照两个月前恢复了
and you still haven't said anything
而你完全没提到
about returning to private practice.
回到私人诊所的事
That's because I don't think I will be.
因为我觉得不会回去了
You prefer working in the E.R.?
你更喜欢在急诊室工作吗
I do.
是啊
You don't miss the opportunity
你不怀念和病人
to delve deeper with your patients?
亲密接触的机会吗
I was concerned about that, but I'm much happier this way.
我曾经很担心那点 但我这样开心多了
I get to help more people.
我能帮助更多人
What about outside the hospital?
那在医院之外呢
Are you dating at all?
你在约会吗
I'm not interested in dating yet.
我目前对约会没有兴趣
I've been on the other side of this couch long enough
我在你这个位置坐了那么久
to know what we're circling.
知道我们是在兜圈子
I am fully aware that I am avoiding intimacy right now,
我知道我现在在避免亲密
but a woman tried to kill me,
但一个女人试图杀了我
and a young man died from my mistakes.
一个年轻人因我犯的错而死去
And in all of this, I lost the love of my life
在这一切中 我失去了我此生挚爱
who was never mine to begin with.
而他一开始就不属于我
It's gonna take some time
我需要一些时间
before I can handle a dinner and a movie.
才能接受共进晚餐和看电影
But I'm okay with that.
但我无所谓
Do you know why? Why?
知道为什么吗 为什么
Because I've been going to sleep for the past four months
因为过去四个月我不需要服药
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表