剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
No, it's a joke.
不 是个笑话
For starters, I'm a realtor with no place to live.
首先 我是个无家可归的房♥产经纪人
I thought you were in Savi's guest house.
你不是住在萨维的客房♥里吗
No, we got in a wicked fight.
没有 我们大吵了一架
Totally her fault, by the way.
全都是她的错
Plus, my new tyrant boss hates me.
而且这个新来的恶霸老板还很讨厌我
Mm. Woman?
女人吧
Man.
男的
Well, you must have a fabulous boy or three in your life right now.
你现在肯定和几个帅哥在交往吧
Well, no boys at the moment.
目前一个男友都没有
But there is a girl who's pretty great.
不过有位超赞的姑娘
So you're a homeless lesbian with a crappy job
那么你现在是个干着苦工 无家可归的拉拉
and a withholding older sister.
还有个不愿收留你的姐姐
What do you say?
这样好吗
Fill me in over lunch?
请我吃个午饭 继续聊聊
That would be great.
好极了
Uh, mom's in town.
咱妈来了
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Oh, how do you know?
你怎么知道的
I spoke to Harry this morning.
哈利早上给我说了
Oh. How'd that go?
那件事怎么样
It was fine. Where is she?
还好 她在哪儿
In the car waiting while I convince you to come to lunch.
在车里等着 让我叫你一起吃午饭
I can't. I have to get through all this work.
不行 我得完成这些工作
Come on. Work later. When's mom ever in town?
来吧 待会再做 妈妈都没怎么来过
Okay, please don't make it seem like I don't want to see her,
好吧 别说得好像我不愿意见她
because I do want to see her.
我挺想见她的
Just, if she had given us some warning,
如果她能提前告知我们
I could've cleared out my schedule.
我就可以腾出时间
What do you want? She's spontaneous.
你想怎样 她一直来去如风
Besides, I think she has news.
况且 我觉得她有消息告诉我们
I am not standing up at another one of her weddings.
又要结婚了吗 我可不参加了
Oh, I don't think it's that.
我觉得不是这个
And I'm sure she'd love to hear your big news.
不过她肯定想听听你的好消息
The--the baby stuff, not the divorce stuff.
我是说宝宝 不是离婚
First of all, I'm separated.
第一 我只是分居了
And second of all, are you high?
第二 你嗑药了吧
I'm not telling her about the baby.
我才不要告诉她我怀孕了
She won't judge that you don't know who the father is.
她不会对孩子父亲不明的事评头论足的
Unless you do know.
除非你知道
Uh, did the results come back?
拿到结果了吗
Oh, my god. The results came back?
天啊 你拿到结果了
Yeah.
是的
And?
然后呢
I haven't looked yet.
我还没有看
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Wow. Savi, I really don't understand you.
萨维 我真的不懂你
Yeah, this just in.
我刚刚收到的
Okay.
好吧
Well, fine.
没问题
You don't have to tell her anything.
你不用对她说什么
Just please come to lunch with us.
过来一起吃午饭就可以了
She'd be really hurt.
要不她会很受伤的
Okay, fine.
好吧 我去
Thank you.
谢谢
Just, you don't say anything to her either, okay?
你也不要对她乱说 好吗
Wow. You really don't trust me at all, do you?
你真的一点都不相信我
So he tells me, "You puke in a bucket for six hours."
他对我说 "你往桶里吐六个小时"
"You commune with your soul," Thank you.
"你就可以与灵魂相通" 谢谢
"Then you touch the hand of god."
"然后就能触到上帝之手"
So what did you say to him?
那你对他说了什么
I said, "It sounds like
我说 "这听起来
every one of my Saturday nights in the '90s.
挺像我在九十年代的每周六夜生活
Go to Peru without me.
自己去秘鲁吧
I'm not drinking some psychedelic roots."
我才不要喝迷幻剂啤酒"
Well...
那么
Did you notice anything, mom?
你注意到什么了吗 妈妈
What's that, honey?
那是什么 亲爱的
It's the necklace you gave her for her 7th birthday.
是她七岁生日时你送给她的项链
Oh! Yes. Oh, fabulous.
是的 真漂亮
Oh, I can't believe you still have it.
真不敢相信你还保留着它
Mm. It's kept me fabulous all these years.
这么多年全靠它保持靓丽了
It sure has, baby.
肯定的 宝贝
So, Jossy, tell me all about this, uh, Alex.
乔斯 快告诉我关于艾莉克丝的事
Oh, Alex. She's...
艾莉克丝 她...
She's authentic and she's beautiful.
她既真诚又漂亮
And she would've really loved to have met you,
她一定很愿意见你
but she's doing this yoga thing in Santa Barbara.
但是她正在圣塔芭芭拉教瑜伽
Oh, well, maybe next time.
那下次吧
What?
怎么了
Did I say anything?
我说什么了吗
I might still be with her
妈妈回来看我们时
when mom comes back to visit, Savi.
我说不定还是跟她在一起呢 萨维
Well, that depends.
看情况吧
I'm...
我...
going away for a while.
要离开一阵子
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'm moving to... Rio!
我要搬到里约
Oh, that's-- oh, unbelievably cool, mom.
难以置信 太棒了 妈妈
Seriously? Why?
真的吗 为什么
Why not? Santa Fe's getting dullsville.
为什么不呢 圣达非越来越无聊了
I woke up one day,
有天醒来
and all the cute men had become old and doddering.
我发现所有的帅哥都变得又老又呆
I said to myself, "Janet,
我对自己说 "珍妮特
it is time to infuse some life into my life
是时候往自己生活里添点活力了
while I'm still young enough to enjoy it."
趁自己年轻还能享受"
A-Men.
阿门
How long will you be gone?
你要去多久
Mm. Don't know. At least a year.
不知道 至少一年
Maybe two.
可能两年
Put most of my stuff in storage.
把我大多数东西存放好
Bought a one-way ticket.
买♥♥一张单程票
Well, obviously, we need to have a going-away party.
显然我们得举办一场欢送会
Oh, that's a great idea,
好主意
but it'll have to be tomorrow,
不过必须明天办
because I'm leaving the day after that.
因为我后天就走了
I-I-I don't--I don't think I have time
我觉得我现在没有时间
right now to have a party. Oh, Savi. Don't stress.
搞欢送会 萨维 别有压力
I'll handle everything. I just need to borrow the house.
我来处理 只需要借你房♥子一用
Okay. So...
好吧 那...
Brazilian theme, clearly.
一定要是巴西风格
Caipirinhas, of course.
当然还要有巴西甜酒
I love that. Caipirinhas.
我爱死巴西甜酒了
This is George. Hi, uh...
我是乔治 你好
I got your number through a friend of a friend.
我从我朋友的朋友那得到了你的联♥系♥方式
I was wondering if you could help me out with something.
我在想你能不能帮我个忙
I'm not sure how to start.
我不知道如何开口
I've never hired a private investigator before.
我以前没有雇过私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Person, place, or thing?
是人 地方 还是事情
Person.
人
Male or female?
男还是女
Female.
女
Friend or foe?
朋友还是敌人
The jury's still out on that one, huh?
法♥院♥还没有介入处理是吧
Well, what did she do?
她做了什么
I think...
我认为
I think she may have killed someone.
我认为她涉嫌杀人
I see. Uh...
明白了
And is this something that you are trying to pursue legally?
你想要的是合法追查吗
Does it matter? Depends.
有关系吗 看情况了
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表