剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Not for a second.
一秒也不
Okay. Let's get this show on the road.
收拾差不多了 可以奔向新生活了
Truck's almost full.
卡车基本上塞满了
I can't decide if I should take this vase or not.
我不知道该不该拿走这个花瓶
Well, is it yours?
是你的吗
Well, we bought it together on a trip to Palm Springs,
我们在一起去棕榈泉的路上买♥♥的
But she didn't like it,
虽然她不喜欢
but she paid for it.
但还是她付的钱
Well, if you love it, you should take it.
要是你喜欢 就带走吧
Yeah? Maybe.
可以吗 也许吧
I don't know. I have to be honest,
我不知道 说真的
I'm a little out of my element here.
我在这里有些心不在焉
This is... super intense.
气氛很 紧张
I know. I shouldn't have dragged you into all this.
我明白 我不应该把你牵扯进来
No. I didn't want you to do it alone.
不 我不希望你一个人做这件事
Okay. Executive decision.
好了 最终决定
Leave the vase.
留下花瓶
Yeah, you're right.
你是对的
I thought you were gonna be at work today.
我以为你今天去上班了
I left early. I have a cold.
我提前下班了 我感冒了
Oh, I'm sorry. Do you need anything?
我很遗憾 要喝点什么吗
I can get you some orange juice from the fridge.
我可以从冰箱里给你拿瓶果汁
Uh, no, thank you. I really--I just wanna lie down.
不了 谢谢 我只想躺一会
Are you guys almost done?
你们搬得差不多了吧
Yeah, there's a couple things left in the bathroom.
对 浴室里还有些东西
Oh, I'm--I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'll wait outside.
我到外面去等吧
What are you even doing here?
你到这里来干什么
Oh. I'm helping Alex move.
我来帮艾莉克丝搬家的
I am such an idiot.
我真是个白♥痴♥
And here we go.
开始了
You know, I kept thinking i must've missed a sign or something.
我一直想我是不是错过了什么征兆
We were in such a good place,
我们本来好好的
looking for houses, talking about getting pregnant,
我们准备买♥♥♥房♥♥子 还讨论要孩子的事情
and all of a sudden, there was this shift.
然后突然之间就出现了大变化
Just tell Alex I'm in the car, okay?
告诉艾莉克丝我在车里等她
Suddenly,
突然之间
Alex is having all these problems with the relationship,
艾莉克丝对我们的关系产生了这么多不满
and I actually believed her.
我还真的相信了她
She was having problems, Sally.
她之前就有不满 萨莉
Yeah.
是啊
You.
你
You were the problem.
你就是问题所在
Don't try to blame this on me. I'm not.
别想把一切怪在我头上 我没有
I mean, it's not your fault Alex fell for you.
艾莉克丝喜欢上你不是你的错
At least I don't think it's your fault. Maybe it is.
至少我觉得不是你的错 可能还确实是
Maybe you seduced her.
可能是你勾引了她
She didn't fall for me.
她没有喜欢上我
Sally, Alex and I are just friends.
萨莉 艾莉克丝和我只是朋友
If you believe that, then you're dumber than you look.
要是你这也相信 那你比看上去还要蠢
Okay, that's everything.
好了 没其它东西了
Don't forget to leave the key.
别忘了把钥匙留下
Come on. Let's go.
来吧 我们走
You can not talk to me all you want.
你不想跟我说话就不说
You're still grounded. You finish your homework?
但你还是被禁足了 写完作业了吗
Yes.
写完了
Good. I'd like to see it when we get home.
好 回家以后给我检查
Fine.
好
What you did was really wrong, Lucy.
你的行为是大错特错 露西
Lying like that? Not being where you're supposed to be?
不仅撒谎 而且还逃学
Rules are there for a reason.
设定规矩是有原因的
I know that. Okay?
我明白的 好吗
Being honorable and responsible
值得受人尊重并且有责任感
are two of the most important things a person can be.
是为人最重要的两点
I wanted to meet Selena!
我想见赛琳娜
And I want to meet the pope so I can punch him in the face,
我还想面见教皇并当面打他一拳呢
But you don't see me flying off to Rome
我之所以没有现在飞去罗马
because I have a commitment to you and to the shop.
是因为我要对你负责 还要对店铺负责
We can't just do whatever we want to do
做一件事不能仅仅
because we want to do it.
出于自己的欲望
Well, I'm not sorry I went.
我不后悔去那里
It was the best moment of my life.
那是我一生中最好的时刻
She gave me a hug and she wrote inside my book.
她拥抱了我 还在我的书上签名
She said "Love, Selena."
写的是"爱你的 赛琳娜"
Lucy, if this meant so much to you,
露西 要是这事对你这么重要
why didn't you just ask me to take you?
为什么不让我带你去呢
You normally ask my permission to do things like this.
你通常做这种事前都会争取我允许的
Well, usually, you're not acting so weird.
通常你也不会表现得这么奇怪
You think I'm acting weird?
你觉得我表现得很奇怪吗
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
You would never have let me cut school anyway.
反正你肯定不会允许我翘课的
You don't know that.
你又不能确定
Yeah, I do.
我很确定
No offense, Mom,
无意冒犯 妈妈
but you're kind of a goody two-shoes.
但你就是那种假正经的人
Elizabeth Grey is here.
伊丽莎白·格雷来了
Oh, good. Send her in.
好的 请她进来
I'm so glad to see you.
很高兴见到你
When you didn't return my phone calls, I--
你之前一直不回我电♥话♥ 我
I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
I needed time to figure out what to do next,
我需要时间考虑接下来该怎么做
And now that I have, I need your help.
现在我想好了 我需要你的帮助
What kind of help?
帮你什么
I've decided I don't want the insurance money anymore.
我决定不要保险赔偿金了
What?
什么
This investigation has gone on for too long.
这项调查进行了太长时间了
I can't take the pressure, and I can't risk
我受不了这种压力 而且一旦上了法庭
Sam finding out what I did if this all goes to trial.
山姆就可能会知道真♥相♥ 我不能冒险
Trial? Hold on, Elizabeth.
法庭 等等 伊丽莎白
Even with the new testimony,
即使有新的证词
It's highly unlikely they would be able
他们也不太可能
to follow through with a criminal investigation.
以罪案调查的名义追查下去
I'm sure if we wait it out a bit longer--
我想只要我们再等一段时间
I've been waiting.
我一直在等
It hasn't gone away.
它还是没有被撤销
And now it's possible I could even go to jail over this.
现在我甚至有可能为这事进监狱
You're not going to jail.
你不会进监狱的
I want you to tell them
我希望你能告诉他们
that Thomas was a man who needed to control every situation,
托马斯是一个想掌控一切的男人
even his own death,
甚至是他的生命
that he was suicidal.
他是自杀的
No, I can't do that.
不 我不能这么做
I appreciate you wanting to protect my settlement.
我很感激你想要保护我的利益
It's very kind of you.
你是个好人
But now I'm asking that you submit
但我现在请求你
the notes from your sessions
把你的诊治记录上交吧
so that I can put this behind me.
这样我就可以脱身了
But I don't have any notes that say that.
但我的记录上没有你说的那些话
You can make them up.
你可以编出来啊
And make them irrefutable, Karen,
并让人信服 凯伦
so the insurance company can deny the claim,
这样保险公♥司♥就能撤销上诉
and we can both move on with our lives.
我们都可以继续自己的生活了
You don't understand.
你不明白
I don't remember any specifics.
我什么细节都想不起来
January 28th.
1月28日
A day I'll never forget for the rest of my life.
我永生难忘的一天
Thomas came home from the doctor.
托马斯看完医生后回到家
There were tears in his eyes.
他眼眶湿润
I knew something was terribly wrong.
我知道肯定发生了不好的事
That afternoon, he went to his usual appointment
那天下午 他和平时一样
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表