剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
you're not a lesbian.
你不是拉拉
It shouldn't matter, Harry.
有关系吗 哈利
Uh, yeah.
当然
It does. No, but it shouldn't.
有关系 但不应该是这样的
I'm supposed to be this sexually liberated free spirit, and...
在性问题上我应该是很开放的
Maybe it's all just a load of crap.
可能这都是扯淡吧
Maybe I'm actually a self-destructive,
可能我就是个有自毁倾向
emotionally stunted idiot.
容易情绪激动的白♥痴♥
Maybe you're both.
或许你两者都是
Seriously, I will puke on your face.
我会吐你脸上 真的
Uh, you do have a tendency
你确实会把一些事
to make things harder than they need to be, Joss,
弄得很复杂 乔斯
but that's what your 20s are about, I suppose.
但我觉得 20多岁的年轻人本就该如此
What, being stupid?
就该怎么样 就该这么白♥痴♥
Screwing up enough until you figure out who you are...
在弄明白你是什么样的人 想要做什么之前
and what you want.
你就是会不断地闯祸
You know what's great about you, Joss,
你知道自己最大的优点是什么吗 乔斯
is that...
就是...
you'll try anything.
你敢去尝试任何事
What's not so great is that you don't know when to stop.
而你的缺点就是不知道什么时候该停下
But you'll figure it out.
不过你会想明白的
You're not broken.
你没有垮掉
Yep.
怎么了
Gonna sharf.
要去上吐下泻了
Thanks for sitting down with me.
谢谢你来见我
Um, I've just been thinking about Lucy nonstop
我一直在想露西
and... wanted to make sure everything was okay.
我想确定一切都好了
I don't know how okay it is.
我不知道现在算不算好
We haven't talked about anything.
我们什么都没谈过
Did you at least ground her?
至少你把她禁足了吧
It didn't seem like the right thing to do.
我觉得不应该那么做
She was... so scared, and...
她很...害怕 而且...
I don't know. It's not like when she was a baby.
我也搞不明白 她已经不是个小孩子了
Do you remember that 9-1-1 book we used to have?
你还记得那本911的书吗
The green one?
绿色的那本
Yeah.
是的
I think we dog-eared every page.
我们把每一页都折了角
I don't know what I'm doing.
我不知道自己在干些什么
You're doing everything you can.
你已经尽了最大的努力了
You said it. I mean, she's not a baby anymore.
你也说了 她已经不是小女孩了
She probably senses something's off.
她可能感觉到有些不对劲
Yeah, and when I try and talk to her about it, she refuses.
是的 我想要跟她谈谈 可她不想谈
Maybe she needs to talk to someone else.
或许她想跟别人谈谈
You mean like a therapist?
你是说心理医生
Sorry. That's probably stupid.
抱歉 这建议太蠢了
No, no, it's-- it's not stupid.
不不 没有
It's not stupid at all.
一点也不蠢
Good morning, Joss.
早上好 乔斯
I hear congratulations are in order.
我有好消息要告诉你
Why are you smiling at me like that? You're freaking me out.
你怎么笑成那样了 有点吓人
I'm just sucking up to the new boss,
我这不是给新上司拍马屁吗
who I hear has a thing for the ladies.
听说新上司喜欢女人哦
Truth be told... I swing.
跟你说实话 我男女都行
Oh, my god. You're kidding me.
我的天 你没开玩笑吧
I'm the new manager?
我是新任经理
Well, yeah, Olivier announced it yesterday.
是的 奥利维尔昨天宣布的
I guess you were out celebrating.
我以为你出去庆祝了
No.
不了
What--what are you doing?
你 你要干嘛
I'm quitting, Mona.
我不干了 莫娜
Do you want my frog?
想要我的小青蛙吗
Oh, yes.
当然
Wait. But you just got promoted.
等等 你可是刚被升职啊
Exactly.
正是如此
I'm getting better and better at a job that I hate.
我讨厌这份工作 可我却越干越好
This is not what I want to do for the rest of my life.
我不想下半辈子就这样
Well, what do you want to do with your life?
那你想怎么样
I don't know,
我不知道
But I'm not gonna figure it out
但卖♥♥烂房♥子给烂人这种工作
selling crappy houses to crappy people.
不会让我想明白的
Hey, can I have your desk?
你的桌子以后归我行吗
Sure.
当然
Oh, sweetie, you missed one.
亲爱的 你掉了一份
Oh. Thanks, I--
谢谢 我
Oh, wait.
等一下
Um, that's-- that's my property.
这是 这是我的房♥产
Yeah, I just gave you a frog, Mona.
我刚才不是还给你一个小青蛙吗 莫娜
Call it a parting gift.
就算是离别礼物吧
You know, I'm really sick of seeing your name on my phone.
我是真不愿意接你的电♥话♥
Then stop coming after me.
那就别再折腾我
It's over, Elizabeth.
都结束了 伊丽莎白
What are you babbling on about now?
你瞎扯些什么呢
I know you contacted the State Board
我知道是你联♥系♥国家执业委员会
to have my license suspended.
让他们吊销了我的执照
And they have. So you won, okay?
他们也这么做了 所以你赢了 好吧
You won.
你赢了
I have no idea what you're saying to me.
我不知道你在说些什么
My license is suspended.
我的执照被吊销了
You're saying you had no part in that?
你敢说这不是你捣的鬼吗
No, actually, I didn't.
不 还真不是我
So I guess I'm not the only person
这么说不止我一个人
who finds you a giant bitch.
觉得你是个超级大贱♥人♥了
Good-bye, Elizabeth.
再见 伊丽莎白
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Let me get this straight.
我来理一下
So you ruin my life,
你毁了我的生活
and all that happens to you is, you get your license suspended?
而你的报应只是被吊销了执照
What a joke.
简直是开玩笑
Did she just hang up on me?
她居然敢挂我的电♥话♥
Unbelievable.
莫名其妙
Was that Karen?
是凯伦吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Don't you mean Dr. Kim?
你是指金医生吧
Or are you two that close now?
你们俩已经这么熟了吗
You're wasted.
你喝多了
Hey, don't you walk away from me!
你不能就这么走了
I'm not talking to you when you're like this, mom.
你这样我没法跟你谈 妈妈
So I thought we could go back to that,
我觉得我们可以再去找一下那个
therapist--Dr. Foley.
心理医生 弗利医生
You remember her?
还记得她吗
She was the therapist you saw af--
她就是那位
After dad died. Yeah.
爸爸去世后你去看的那个 我记得
If you want to see someone else, we--
如果你想看别的医生 我们
Why can't you just ground me like a normal person?
你怎么就不能像别的家长一样把我禁足呢
It's not supposed to be a punishment, honey.
你不应该受到惩罚 宝贝
I'm just worried about you.
我只是很担心你
And since you don't seem to want to talk to me--
而你好像并不愿意跟我敞开心扉
Oh, my god. Are you kidding?
我的天 你开玩笑吧
No, I'm not kidding.
不是的 我没开玩笑
I'm trying to figure out a way
我只是想努力地
to get us back to the way we used to be.
让我们的生活恢复原样
You and me... we were the dynamic duo, remember?
你和我 咱俩是嘻哈二人组 记得吗
What?
到底怎么了
Tell me what you're thinking.
告诉我你是怎么想的
I can't fix it--
我可以改正
It's not my fault we're not the dynamic duo anymore.
我们不再是嘻哈二人组了 但这不是我的错
You're never here.
是你不再陪我了
You're right.
你说得对
It's my fault, and I'm sorry, Lucy.
是我的错 对不起 露西
I'm truly sorry.
真的对不起
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表