剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Come on, buddy. You got your floaties on. It's okay.
来 小家伙 你带着救生圈呢 没事
You're cool. I promise I'm gonna catch you.
你没问题 我保证会接住你的
Okay? Bro, you've been excited about this for weeks.
好吗 老兄 你为这事兴奋好几周了
You're my brave guy.
你是我的小勇士
You can just jump right in. Come on.
你能跳进来的 加油
Come on, buddy. Come on.
来吧 小家伙 快来
Ready?
准备好了吗
All right!
搞定
Great job!
干得好
That was great, sweetie.
太棒了 宝贝
You did it.
你做到了
You're so brave.
你太勇敢了
Joss, wake up.
乔斯 醒醒
What?
干嘛
I gotta go home.
我要回家
I gotta go home.
我要回家
So I went over to Richard's to remind myself
我去了理查德家 想提醒自己
what a terrific guy he is,
他是个多好的人
And guess what.
猜猜怎么着
He's gone.
他跑了
Yeah, whole place packed up, abandoned.
没错 东西都打包了 没人住了
He is pulling a Paul.
简直是保罗第二
Why does this keep happening to me?
为什么这种事总发生在我身上
Another freakin' magician--
又一个该死的变戏法的
Hey, April.
好啊 艾普莉
Looks like I missed a few phone calls.
你打了好几个电♥话♥ 我好像都没接到啊
Scratch that. I found him.
把刚才说的忘了吧 我找到他了
Richard, where have you been?
理查德 你到哪里去了
At work. I usually turn off my phone during interviews.
工作啊 工作时我都会把电♥话♥关掉的
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yes, I'm fine.
没事 我很好
And after the last few days,
考虑到前几天发生的事
I wasn't expecting you to call.
没想到你还会打给我
Your living room was... packed up.
你家里... 东西都打上包了
Your place was all empty. I thought you had...
房♥子都空了 我还以为...
taken off.
你离开了
I just had it painted. It was peeling like fruit.
只是重新粉刷一下 墙粉都剥落了
Why, after everything,
我们经历了那么多
would you think I would just up and leave?
为什么还会觉得我会不告而别
It's happened to me before.
因为我经历过这样的事
April, listen to me.
艾普莉 听我说
I'm not Paul.
我不是保罗
I know you're not.
我知道你不是
Savi, what are you doing? What's going on?
萨维 你这是干什么 怎么回事
Do you have the valet ticket?
停车票在你那儿吗
I thought I had it, but I can't find it.
我本以为在我这里 可是找不到了
I think it's in the room.
应该放在房♥间里了
Yo. I-I'm not letting you leave
你慢点 要是不把话说清楚
until you tell me what is happening.
我绝不让你离开
All day I've been obsessing about the flowers.
整整一天 我都在纠结那束花
Who are they from, Dom or Harry?
是谁送的 是多姆 还是哈利
Thinking that my destiny would somehow be decided
我以为我的命运全系于
by the name on that little card.
那张小小卡片上的名字
And then I saw that family.
可我刚刚看见了那一家人
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
The family by the pool. The little boy and the dad.
泳池边的那家人 那个小男孩和他爸爸
Okay, so?
好吧 所以呢
So...
所以...
Joss, this entire time,
乔斯 这么长时间以来
I've been asking myself the wrong question--
我思考的问题其实完全错了
Who will star with me in my romance?
谁才是我更爱的那一个
But it's-- it's not about that.
但其实 事情并非如此
It's about a...
事实是...
a different kind of romance.
那是另一种情感
The--the romance of a family for this baby.
一份完整的亲情 为我的孩子
You know, the kind we never had and always wanted.
你懂的 那种我们一直期盼却不得的亲情
Well... What are you gonna do?
好吧 你要怎么做
I'm gonna go get those genzide results.
我要去把那份亲子鉴定拿来
What? R-right now?
什么 现在吗
The baby's future depends on
这个孩子的未来
the name in that envelope, okay?
取决于那信封中的名字 好吗
And I have to find out
我一定要知道
so that I can at least try to make it work.
然后我才能努力构建一个家庭
Okay, but what about our weekend?
好吧 可我们的周末度假怎么办
Well, I'll just go and bring the envelope back
我只是去把那封信拿过来
and open it... with my closest friends.
然后我会等着和朋友们一起 打开这封信
Savi--
萨维
Hey, just tell me where the envelope is.
快告诉我 你把信放什么地方了
Uh, it should be in my nightstand.
应该在我的床头柜里
Uh, really?
确定吗
Not a safe deposit box or...
没放在什么保险柜之类的地方
Your undies drawer even?
或是内衣柜什么的
Look, I am totally with you on this decision,
听着 我很支持你这么做
but I don't love the idea of the pregnant lady
但我认为 一个大肚子的女人
driving all the way back in the dark... alone.
大晚上的一个人开车回去不太妙
All right? So just do me a favor.
好吗 所以算我求你了
Sleep on it. You can always go in the morning.
先睡一觉 你可以明早再回去啊
It's not like...
又不是说...
the envelope's going anywhere.
那封信会自己长腿跑了
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Perfect.
太好了
Back to the pool, hmm?
回泳池边吧
I didn't expect you so early.
没想到你会这么早过来
I know. Sorry.
我知道 抱歉
Okay.
好吧
How fancy are we getting?
我们要怎么打扮
California fancy.
加州风情
After all these years,
过了这么多年
I still don't know what that means.
我还是不知道那是什么意思
Honey, would you kill me
亲爱的 如果我跟你说
if I asked to drive separately?
我们得分开走了 你会不会杀了我
No, I-I'll be ready in ten minutes.
不要啊 我十分钟就搞定
No, Richard wants to have brunch this morning.
不是的 是理查德想跟我吃个饭
Considering the past week,
过去一周发生太多事
I think I'd have a better time in Palm Springs
我觉得如果把事情都理理顺
if things were more settled.
我在棕榈泉能玩得更开心
Why didn't you call me to ask me this, April?
打电♥话♥告诉我就行了啊 艾普莉
Talk.
坐下说
Okay. I've been thinking about yesterday,
是这样的 我一直在想昨天的事
how defensive I was about Paul.
我为什么那样维护保罗
The truth is...
事实是...
I'm ashamed.
我觉得很丢脸
How could I have feelings for him?
我怎么还会对他余情未了
Depends on what they are.
那也要看是怎样的感情
It's not hatred anymore. Not anger.
我不再恨他了 也不生气了
Love?
是爱吗
No, not love.
不 也不是爱
How can I even be thinking this?
我脑子里怎么会老想这个
Feelings are feelings. You can't guilt them away.
感情就是感情 不能因为内疚而否认掉
Believe me. I tried that with Tom.
相信我 我在汤姆身上试过
But I couldn't deny that he's who I wanted.
我不能否认他就是我的真命天子
What do you want?
你想要什么
A partner, a father for my child,
伴侣 孩子的父亲
a family.
家庭
There's no easy answer.
问题都不好解决
I mean, Richard is an amazing guy,
理查德是个优秀的男人
not a felon.
不是个坏人
And Paul Close your eyes.
而保罗... 闭上眼
You can't hypnotize me. I'm way too uptight.
你催眠不了我 我焦虑得要命
Just close your eyes, April. Come on.
把眼闭上 艾普莉 闭上
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表