剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
You're here.
你来了啊
Oh, I've been here. You've been out.
我一直在 是你不在
Yeah, I had court, and, uh, depos to take all over town,
对 我得上庭 得到处取证词
and I had the longest week of my life
这周还坐了好久的车
on one car ride to Camarillo.
去了趟卡马里奥
I've been calling you and calling you.
我都给你打过多少次电♥话♥了
I'm sure I called you back.
抱歉 应该抽时间回电的
Sullivan v. Sullivan got moved up to next week.
沙利文的案子提到下周了
What?
什么
We got a new judge. He picked a new date.
新上任的法官重新定的时间
We're not really ready.
我们还没准备好呢
Which is why I've been calling you.
所以我才拼命给你打电♥话♥
Listen, don't panic.
不过不必惊慌
Not panicking.
没有惊慌
All right. We're not so far off.
好吧 我们也快准备好了
But no more off sites and house calls.
但是不要离开去搞什么家访了
Okay. Okay. I think I got it, Dom.
好吧 我明白了 多姆
Listen, a win in this case puts us on track for partnership.
赢了这个案子我们就可以开始搭档了
I said I got it.
我明白了
Okay, so you're here then?
好 那你进入状态了
I'm here. Excellent.
进入状态了 很好
Good. Pack your P.J.'s,
行了 打包好睡衣吧
'cause this is home for the next 150 hours.
接下来六七天得在这里过了
I can't do that right now.
现在不行
Look, you want to get caught up,
如果你想赶上进度
it's gonna take some late nights,
就得熬几天夜
a-a lot of late nights.
熬好几天夜
You all right with that?
这个可以吗
So Sam is moving in to your love nest?
山姆要搬进你们的爱巢
So what?
那又怎样
What if I left something there, some evidence of myself?
要是我留下什么证据在那里呢
Like what? Your camp towel with your name sewn on it?
什么证据 绣着你名字的毛巾吗
I don't know. A credit card receipt?
我也不知道 信♥用♥卡♥收据
Sweetie, you remove your own hair from your hairbrush
亲爱的 你每次用完自己的梳子
every single time you use it.
都会把上面的头发弄干净
There is no way Karen Kim left anything behind.
凯伦·金是不可能留下任何证据的
You're right.
说得对
You're right.
你说得对
How are you?
你呢
How's being back at work?
回去工作后情况如何
Terrible. And I have a week of all night cram sessions
很糟 整整一周我都梦见和多姆一起
coming up with Dom.
"加班开小灶"
Oh, that's--
那可真是...
Right? I mean, this is not the moment in my marriage
是吧 现在可真不是什么好时候
that I want to be crawling into bed at 2:00 A.M.,
我真不想闻着多姆的古龙香水味
smelling of Dom's cologne.
每天凌晨两点爬上♥床♥
Why would you smell--
为什么你会闻着...
It wafts,
一直飘在我周围
then lingers.
久久不能散去
Savi, it's okay
萨维 没事的
if you have an attraction--
如果你被他吸引...
I don't-- I don't have an attraction.
我...没有被他吸引
That's not what's happening.
事情不是这样的
All I'm saying is, even happily married people
我只想说 即使婚姻幸福的人
have chemistry with other people sometimes.
也会偶尔和别人起化学反应的
It doesn't have to lead anywhere.
这种事不求一定有结果
I can't believe you're saying this to me,
真不敢相信你跟我说这个
knowing what I've done.
你都知道我做过什么
Well, I believe you when you say you're not gonna do it again.
你说下不为例的时候我相信你
I have to go.
我得走了
Thank you. Talk later?
谢谢 回聊
Sure. Of course.
当然了
See you at April's tonight.
今晚艾普莉家见
What's going on at April's tonight?
今晚艾普莉家有什么活动吗
Shoot.
晕
Do you know that this is the longest
你知道吗 这是近二十年来
I've gone in 20 years without talking to her?
我没跟她讲话时间最久的一次
Have you tried to reach out?
你主动联♥系♥她了吗
Oh, five messages, two e-mails,
五条信息 两封邮件
and an accidental text.
还有一条错发过去的短♥信♥
Give her time, Savi.
给她点时间 萨维
She's gonna come back.
她会恢复的
Bye. Bye.
拜拜 拜拜
Olivier Dubois is his pretentious-ass name,
那个自负的家伙名字叫奥利维尔·杜布瓦
not that he would deign to tell me that information.
要不是人家肯屈尊告诉我
I had steal it from his man purse.
我就得去偷名片看了
Guy's clearly gay.
那家伙肯定是弯的
That or he's European with a European carryall.
或者他是典型的拿着大公文包的欧洲人
April, how do I put this?
艾普莉 怎么说呢
Olivier "Oblivier" to my many, many charms.
奥利维尔他竟然无视我的魅力四射
Oh, I see.
明白了
How am I gonna work with this guy?
我要怎么和那个家伙共事
I had a system with Mac, you know, a method.
我和麦克是有规则的 有方法的
Mm. Rhythm?
节奏吗
Funny.
少来了
Well, at least you got a grunt out of your caveman.
至少他把意见表达出来了
I mean, Richard completely snubbed me.
我是说 理查德完全无视我
I mean, flat out snubbed me.
竭尽全力冷落我
What did you expect from the poor guy?
你还想那个可怜鬼怎么样
You stood him up twice without an explanation.
你放他两次鸽子 连解释都没有
Well, what was I supposed to tell him?
那我应该告诉他什么
On the way to our date, some trash showed up on my doorstep
在我们约会途中有个贱♥人♥跑到我家
with my cheating-ass husband's biracial spawn?
还带着和我搞外遇的丈夫生的混血儿
Don't forget the extortion. This is heartbreaking stuff.
别忘了提她勒索你的事 太让人心碎了
I can't tell him any of it.
这件事 我一个字也不会告诉他
You know, I don't know him enough to trust him.
我对他了解不够 还不能相信他
His daughter is in Lucy's circle of friends, for god sake.
他女儿还然是露西的朋友 老天
Well, you certainly can't make up a lie.
好吧 那你也不能编造谎言
You're a famously bad liar.
你根本不会说谎
I guess this guy's just gonna have to think you're a bitch.
我想他可能会把你当成个婊♥子♥
Oh. Text from Olivier.
奥利维尔给我发短♥信♥了
What's it say?
说什么
It says he's not gay.
说他不是同性恋
"Meet me. 8:00 P.M. St. Gervaise Hotel."
晚上八点 圣杰维斯酒店见
Oh, that's disgusting.
真恶心
Oh, I knew he'd come around.
我就知道他会想明白的
This isn't a divorce case.
这不是离婚案
It's an imminent domain proceeding.
这是一个迫在眉睫的域名诉讼
Since when did the courts
什么时候起
not care who screwed up the marriage?
法庭都不管那些搞砸婚姻的人了
Yeah, the house in Aspen is worth 12,
顺便说一句 阿斯彭的房♥子市值是十二
not 8, by the way.
不是八
Ah, that's a subtle distortion.
那只是巧妙地歪曲事实
His appraiser's a crook.
他的评估人是个骗子
And his lawyer's a jackass.
而他的律师是个混♥蛋♥
Where'd he find him? Side of a bus?
他在哪找的人 公车站吗
You didn't have to do that.
你没必要这样
Ah, I got some for myself.
我给自己也买♥♥了点
And I had 'em put your chili pepper flakes
我让他们帮你加了红辣椒片
on the side.
作为调料
Thank you. The thought of anything spicy right now
谢谢你 我现在想到辣味的食物
is not appealing to me.
一点胃口也没有
Um, notes on the settlement conference?
有和解会议的记录吗
Uh, I just saw them a couple minutes ago.
我刚刚才看到
I got it. Is it under here?
我来吧 在这下面吗
Okay, you know what?
好了 你知道吗
You can't do that. What? Whatwhat I'd do?
你不能这样 怎么了 我做什么了
What? What? Touch your hand?
怎么了 碰了你的手吗
Touch my hand,
碰我的手
buy me dinner,
给我买♥♥晚餐
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表