剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
who "launched the first program for Korean immigrants,
"创立了首个韩国移♥民♥计划
which was used as a"--
还被当做..."
"As a model for similar initiatives
"南加州非英语社区中
in non-english-speaking communities in Southern California."
相似组织的模范
Well, when you say it like that, it does sound pretty impressive.
听你这么一说 我好像真的很厉害
Congratulations, Dr. Kim.
恭喜你 金医生
It is an incredible honor,
这是个无上荣耀
and richly deserved, I might add.
并且你名副其实
Nice try, Lila, but I'm gonna be her plus-one.
想得美 莱拉 陪她出席的是我
Major crush on Hillary.
我是希拉里的粉丝
Don't ask.
别问
Everyone has their cross to bear.
每个人都有自己的情结
Am I interrupting something?
打扰你们了吗
Mr. Newsome, what are--
纽瑟姆先生 你在...
I wasn't expecting you.
没想到你会过来
I know. Do you have a minute?
我知道 有时间吗
Is he a patient?
他是病人吗
Nope.
不是
No, he writes this. He puts it in writing.
不 是他写的 他自己写下来的
Who does that?
谁会做这种事
Hello?
喂
I think I figured out your weird breath.
我好像搞清楚你那奇怪的口气是怎么回事了
Okay. You need a hobby.
好吧 你需要一个消遣
Get your ass to the gym.
快去健身房♥
I'm on my way, actually.
我正准备去呢
But listen to this--
但先听这个
cording to this web site, metallic breath is
这个网站上说 金属味口气是
one of the potential signs of pregnancy,
可能怀孕的标志之一
along with, um, fatigue, headaches,
还伴有疲劳 头痛
and waking up your husband
以及一晚上去四次厕所
four times a night to pee.
搞得丈夫也睡不好觉
You still there?
还在听吗
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
在呢
I'm--I'm here.
我在听
What do you think?
你怎么看
I mean, I-I guess it's definitely a possibility.
这是一种可能
Well, given our recent conversations,
根据我们近几次的对话
I know it might not be exactly what you want to hear, but--
我知道你可能不想听我这么说
It's not that, sweetie.
不是这样的 亲爱的
I-I just didn't want you to get your hopes up all over again.
我只是不想看你的希望再次落空
Babe, my only hope is for us
宝贝 我只希望我们
to be happy, healthy, and in love forever.
幸福 健康 永远相爱
Me, too.
我也是
I just--I had to tell you.
我必须得告诉你
I mean, what if, right?
万一真的是呢
Wild.
我好紧张
Anyway, we'll talk more later.
我们晚点再谈
Okay?
好吗
You ever considered putting any chairs in front of your desk?
你想过在办公桌前面放几把椅子吗
It might help these conversations.
像现在这样的谈话或许用得上
I'm expecting a patient any minute, Mr. Newsome.
我的病人随时会到 纽瑟姆先生
Why are you here?
你来干什么
There's be new development
托马斯·格雷的调查案
in the Thomas Grey investigation.
有新的进展
What kind of development?
什么进展
Well, I can't share specifics, but I'm gonna need your notes
我不能告诉你细节 但我需要
in the months leading up to Thomas Grey's death
托马斯·格雷死前那几个月的记录
to help clarify his state of mind before he died.
来鉴定他死前的心理状态
I already told you his state of mind
你上次来我就已经说过
the last time you were here.
他的心理状态了
What can I say? They'd prefer it in writing.
我能说什么 上头喜欢书面材料
Well, I'm not comfortable with that.
我不喜欢这样
Why not?
为什么
Doctor/patient confidentiality, for one thing.
首先 医生病人保密协议
I don't want to sound disrespectful,
恕我无礼
but the man's dead.
但他已经死了
I really don't see him having a problem.
他肯定没意见
It's a problem because I respect the privacy of my patients
问题是我尊重病人的隐私
and the sanctity of the work I do with them.
以及我和他们神圣的治疗过程
Listen, I'm not interested
与此案无关的事
in anything that doesn't pertain to this case.
我一概没有兴趣
I don't care about the man's dirty little secrets.
我无意刺探他的小秘密
We're done here.
我跟你没什么好说的
Look, you want me to respect your job.
你想让我尊重你的工作
This is my job. If you don't want to cooperate,
而这是我的工作 要是你不合作
I have to come back with a subpoena.
我下次只能拿传票来了
I doubt the police would get involved
我很怀疑警方会不会受理
with a life insurance claim.
一件人寿保险索赔案
That's true, but the new evidence that we've discovered
的确 但我们找到的新证据
may turn this into a criminal investigation.
可能会使之成为一次刑事调查
Do you still want to hold on to those notes?
你仍不打算交出记录吗
I think I'm gonna have to.
我想是的
Naked guy is gone.
裸男走了
And he made the bed. How sweet.
他还把床整理好了 真贴心
No note. Thank god.
没有留言 谢天谢地
I am gonna hop in the shower.
我先去洗个澡
You pick a place for brunch.
你挑个地方吃早午餐
Okay.
好
Do you mind if I join you?
一起洗好吗
Great. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Oh. Uh, Principal Anders called me.
安德斯校长找我
My--my--my daughter's Lucy.
我女儿叫露西
Oh. Hi. Yes. I just saw her.
你好 我刚还看见她
Please have a seat. She'll be with you--
请先坐一会儿 她一会儿就
Are you saying she's here?
你是说她在这儿吗
Do you know if she's here or don't you?
她到底在不在这儿
Principal Anders will be with you in a moment.
安德斯校长一会儿见你
She has the information.
她会告诉你详细情况
Well, I thought this was the information desk.
我以为这里才是问询处
What do you have?
那你知道些什么
Oh, good. Mrs. Malloy, you're here.
太好了 马洛伊太太 你来了
Where's my daughter?
我女儿呢
She's safely back in class right now.
她现在安全地回到课堂上了
Come with me, please.
请跟我来
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Madi ditched school with Lucy.
麦迪和露西一起逃学了
What do you mean, ditched?
什么叫逃学了
He means they cut.
意思就是她们旷课了
But they're 10. 10 year olds don't get to cut school.
可她们才十岁 十岁的孩子哪里会旷课
Where would they even go?
她们又能去哪儿
The bookstore on Ventura.
文图拉的一家书店
Apparently, Selena Gomez was there
显然 塞琳娜·戈麦斯在那儿
signing her autobiography.
签售她的自传
Teenagers don't get to have autobiographies.
小孩子要看什么自传
What is going on here?
到底是怎么回事
The girls heard that Sharon Galecki was driving Olivia.
她们听说莎朗·盖尔克奇开车送奥利维亚去
They lied to her and said we gave our permission.
于是就骗她说征得了我们的同意
Sharon Galecki drove them?
莎朗·盖尔克奇送她们去的
At least they were chaperoned.
至少还有人陪着
By a woman who drives a hummer. Not feeling comforted.
由一个开悍马的女人陪着 没好到哪儿去
Okay, look, I want to talk to my daughter immediately.
听着 我现在就要和我女儿谈谈
I think that would be an added disruption
我想这会打断
to the rest of the class.
班上其他孩子上课
I've already had a long talk with both of your girls.
我已经找你们的女儿谈过话了
I expect you to do the same at home.
我希望你们回家再谈一次
And if anything like this ever happens again,
如果类似的情况再次发生的话
it will most definitely be grounds for suspension.
她们会被要求停学
Any questions?
还有什么问题吗
Good.
很好
Sure. I'll hold.
没事 我等着
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表