剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Thought I could take you to lunch.
我想请你共进午餐
I, uh...
我...
tried to wait up for you last night, but I-I fell asleep.
我昨晚本想等你回来的 但还是睡着了
Yeah. I should've waited for you to come home.
是啊 我也本该等你回来的
Savi, it's not your fault.
萨维 这不是你的错
Our schedules are like this. Okay?
我们俩的工作时间就是如此
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
For what?
为什么道歉
For acting like an ass the other night.
那天晚上我真的太混♥蛋♥了
I mean, I handled everything wrong,
错都在我
and I-I-I hate that we fought.
而且我真的很讨厌和你争吵
Sorry. Oh, no. It'sit's fine, mate.
对不起 不 没事 伙计
It's Dominic, right?
你是多米尼克吧
Yeah.
是我
Yeah. Uh, it's great to see you, man.
是我 很高兴认识你
Yeah.
我也是
Um, Elizabeth Grey will be here in five.
伊丽莎白·格雷五分钟后就到
Great. Great. I'll be right there.
好的 好的 我马上到
All right.
好的
Not a good time, huh?
我来得不是时候啊
I'm sorry. It's just kinda crazy around here.
不好意思 最近烦心事太多
Uh, I'm really sorry that you--you drove all the way down here.
真不好意思 让你大老远地白跑了一趟
And you're right. We do have to talk.
你说得对 我们是该好好谈谈了
Oh, it's all right. I just-- I mostly wanted to apologize
没事 我只是想来和你道个歉
and tell you that I spoke to the doctor again.
也告诉你一声 我又找医生谈过了
You did?
是吗
Yeah. I called him this morning just to clarify a few things.
是的 今早我给他打了电♥话♥ 弄清楚了些事
You may have noticed I wasn't exactly paying attention
也许你也注意到了 当时在医生办公室时
when we were in his office.
我有点心不在焉
Well, you were surprised. I think we both were.
你当时有些吃惊 我们都是
Yeah, well, it turns out it's not nearly as dire as I thought.
现在弄明白了 事情也没我想的那么糟
They're not even recommending I.V.F.
他们甚至没跟我提试管受精的事
Apparently, I've got enough good swimmers in me
显然 我的体内还存在足够的好精♥子♥
that we can keep trying the old-fashioned way.
所以我们还可以一直尝试那套老法子
I mean, it might take us a bit longer than we expected,
也许比我们预期的要长一些
but...
但...
I can't do this right now.
现在说这个不太合适
No. No. I know. I know. It's okay.
我知道 我知道 没事的
I just--just want you to know that we're good.
我只是希望你知道 夫妻之间无嫌隙
Okay? We're good. Okay.
对吗 我们没事了 对
Come here. I love you.
过来 我爱你
This place is enormous.
这地方真宽敞
Are those tiny shrunken heads?
那些是小型仿真人头吗
Ooh. They appear to be, yes.
看上去没错
Whose house did you say this was again?
你说这是谁的房♥子来的
Some banker dude who's crazy rich,
某个富到流油的银行家
but possibly crazy crazy.
而且似乎也有点变♥态♥
Ooh. Let's see. Hmm?
我们瞧瞧吧
Mm. Yep. Crazy crazy.
的确变♥态♥
Are you allowed to do that?
你这么做没问题吧
Technically, I could be checking the drawer space.
严格说来 我还是可以检查一下抽屉的
Hello. Crazy and kinky. My kind of guy.
真是个大变♥态♥啊 是我的菜
What do you think he uses this for?
你觉得他会用这玩意干嘛呢
I might be wrong, but that looks like a Japanese bondage rope.
随口一说 这东西看上去像是日式绑缚带
A what?
什么东西
It's a form of sexual foreplay.
前戏的时候用的
It's actually really, really beautiful when it's done properly.
要是系得好 那可是很美的
Do you know how to do it?
你知道怎么弄吗
Kind of. It's like...
略懂 这样的...
Turn around. My head is literally exploding right now.
转个身 我有点被你震到了
How do you know how to do this?
你怎么知道这要怎么弄
Is that too tight?
会太紧吗
Uh, no.
不紧
Dale Wilson, at your service.
戴尔·威尔逊 为您服务
Hi. Um, my name is April Malloy.
你好 我叫艾普莉·马洛伊
I'm wondering if you, um, ever remember doing business
我想问下你 是否记得和我丈夫
with my husband Paul Malloy.
保罗·马洛伊有过业务来往
It would've been at least three years ago.
至少是在三年前了
Did he buy a car from me?
他从我这买♥♥过车吗
Well, that's what I'm trying to figure out.
这也正是我想知道的
You know what? I'm so sorry. This--
不好意思 这...
I'm so sorry to bother you. This is so silly.
抱歉打扰你了 这太傻了
Now hold on there, darling.
先别挂 亲爱的
If Paul Malloy walked onto my lot,
如果保罗·马洛伊来过我这儿
I can guarantee you he left with a car.
我敢保证他肯定买♥♥了车
Let me just look.
让我查一下
Well, there he is. Paul Malloy.
找到了 保罗·马洛伊
Came in March '09.
09年3月来过我这儿
Bought an '01 yellow Escape.
买♥♥了一辆01款的黄色翼虎
Thank you.
谢谢你
Slow down, Mrs. Grey.
冷静一下 格雷太太
This officer walks into my house
有个警♥察♥来我家
and starts asking all these intrusive questions.
问了很多无礼的问题
I thought the firm was handling all of this.
我以为你们公♥司♥在处理了
We are. We are.
我们是正在处理
The--the man you spoke to is not a police officer.
跟你谈话的人不是警♥察♥
His name is...
他叫
Anthony Newsome,
安东尼·纽瑟姆
and he's an investigator hired by the life insurance company.
他是人寿保险公♥司♥雇的调查员
To what end? What do they expect to find?
目的是什么 他们想找什么
It's just a routine investigation.
只是例行调查
Denying the autopsy raised a red flag,
拒绝验尸让他们产生了怀疑
and if there's any way for them to prove
如果他们能发现任何证据
that your husband didn't die of completely natural causes,
证明你丈夫并非自然死亡
they don't have to pay the policy.
他们就不需要进行赔偿了
The man had lung cancer.
他得了肺癌
I know.
我知道
Like I said, it's probably just a fishing expedition.
就像我说的 这可能只是试探性的调查
He'll make the rounds, he'll ask some basic questions
他会四处看看 问一些基本的问题
centering around your husband's mental state prior to his death.
主要关于你丈夫去世前的精神状态
To rule out suicide.
以便排除自杀的可能
Exactly.
没错
And once they get a consensus
只要他们发现
from the family and the doctors, this will all go away.
家人和医生的说法一致 这些都会过去
And what if it doesn't?
如果不会呢
Well, if they deny the claim, we can always sue.
如果他们拒绝赔偿 我们随时可以起诉
And what would that entail?
那需要怎么做呢
Uh, we would offer to exhume the body
我们会提出进行重新尸检的要求
so the coroner can confirm that he did die of natural causes.
验尸官就能确认他的确是自然死亡
Mrs. Grey, I'm your lawyer,
格雷太太 我是你的律师
which means anything that you tell me
你跟我说的任何话
is completely confidential.
都绝对保密
Thank you, Mrs. Davis,
谢谢你 戴维斯太太
But I have absolutely nothing to tell.
不过我真的没有什么可说的了
Okay, then.
那好吧
Let's go through the list of potential witnesses.
我们来看看潜在证人列表
Yeah?
请讲
Dr. Kim? There's a man named Anthony Newsome here to see you.
金医生 有个叫安东尼·纽瑟姆的人要见你
Does he have an appointment?
他有预约吗
He says he's an investigator from Huxley Life Insurance.
他说他是赫克斯利人寿保险公♥司♥的调查员
He's here to talk to you about Thomas Grey.
要问你一些关于托马斯·格雷的事
Nice office.
办公室很不错
Did you decorate it yourself?
你自己装♥修♥的吗
I did.
是的
So how long have you been a therapist?
你当治疗师多久了
I'm a psychiatrist.
我是精神病医师
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know there was a difference.
不好意思 我不知道还有区别
But I get that I insulted you.
不过我知道冒犯了你
You know, back when I used to work L.A.P.D.,
以前我在洛杉矶警♥察♥局工作时
I used to get pissed off when someone didn't know my rank.
如果有人叫错我的头衔 我就会生气
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表