剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I just wanted to talk to him.
我只是想和他谈谈
You went to see Paul? Are you insane?
你去见保罗了 你疯了吗
For the record, I didn't throw the first punch.
郑重声明 不是我先动的手
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
You said he wasn't listening to you.
你说他不听你的
So you thought he'd listen to you?
所以你觉得他会听你的吗
I was trying to help.
我只是想帮你
I didn't want your help. I didn't ask for your help.
我不需要你帮忙 我也没有要你帮忙
Now you just went
你就这么过去
and made it a million times worse by going all caveman.
像野蛮人一样打架 把事情变得更糟
This is my situation to deal with.
这是我自己的事
I thought the point of our situation
我以为我们的事
was that we wouldn't have to deal with things alone.
就是我们可以一起面对这些事
Okay, you crossed the line,
你做的太过分了
and if you can't see that--
你要是连这点都意识不到的话
Fine. Richard
好吧 理查德
No. No. You can't ask me to be your shoulder to cry on
不不 你伤心的时候就找我来安慰
when you're upset and then get pissed when I try to help.
而当我想主动帮忙的时候你却大发雷霆
Either I'm involved or I'm not.
要么我参与 要么我退出
So what do you want?
你到底要我怎么做
Yeah.
好吧
That's what I thought.
我也是这么想的
I can't remember the last time
我都不记得上一次
I was in jeans, at a mall,
我穿着牛仔裤在工作日来商场溜达
on a weekday.
是什么时候了
Feels pretty good, right?
感觉特别好 对吧
Yeah, I also haven't been to the happy hour,
是啊 我还没去酒吧喝个酒
or a movie...
或者看场电影
or eaten processed food.
还有吃加工食物呢
Okay. So you're missing something there,
好吧 你肯定错过了一些东西
'cause as far as I'm concerned, cheese just doesn't taste right
因为据我所知 奶酪只有在呈橙色时
unless it's nuclear orange.
味道才不会奇怪
So, um...
话说
how far along are you now?
你怀孕多久了
Almost nine weeks.
快九个星期了
Getting excited?
是不是很兴奋
Mm, I think I'm more nervous than excited.
我觉得紧张多于兴奋
You? Nervous? I don't believe it.
你 紧张 我不信
Well, believe it.
信不信由你
Which part?
紧张什么
Well, it's just--every time I try to figure out
只是每次去想生了宝宝后
what it's gonna be like or--or--or look like,
我的生活会变成什么样子时
I-I just can't see it, you know,
我都想象不出来
and how am I ever gonna have time
还有我将来怎么会有时间
to take my kid to a playground?
带着孩子来游乐场玩耍呢
You know, I haven't even had time
你知道吗 我现在连
to buy a stroller or a crib yet.
买♥♥婴儿手推车和婴儿床的时间都没有
Whoa. You haven't gotten a crib yet?
你连婴儿床都还没准备吗
Uh, forget about it. You can't do this.
算了吧 你不能这样
I'm serious.
我说的是真的
Okay, look, my mom worked full-time.
好吧 听着 我妈妈做的是全职工作
Somehow I still made it to the park.
但我还是能去公园玩
You know it just-- it just happens.
这种事情都是自然而然发生的
No, it doesn't just happen.
不 它不是自然而然的
No, you're right. My mom made it happen.
对 你说得对 是我妈妈努力的结果
She got food on the table, she got clothes on my back,
她每次都准备好食物 帮我穿衣服
and for my 4th birthday,
在我四岁生日的时候
she got me the coolest little green bike. It was--
还给我买♥♥了一辆超酷的绿色自行车 绿色
I was big on green.
显得我很霸气
And she was all by herself?
她全靠自己吗
Mm-hmm. Single mom.
对 她是位单身母亲
I just never imagined that that would be me.
我只是想象不到我将来也会这样
You know, none of this is happening the way...
你知道的 所有的这一切都跟
I pictured it.
我之前想象得不一样
So?
那又怎样
Just 'cause it's not how you imagined it
跟你预期的不一样
doesn't mean it can't work.
不代表没法过
You just have to let go of your expectations.
你只是需要放下你的那些期望
Be happy about life's little surprises.
为生活中的小惊喜而高兴
You know, like, uh...
你要知道 就像
like enjoying a lemonade slushie
就像周五晚上在格伦代尔
on a Friday night in Glendale.
尽情享受一杯柠檬冰沙
You're gonna be fine, Savannah.
萨瓦娜 你会没事的
And that baby in there--
还有你肚子里的宝宝
It's gonna be amazing.
也会很好的
You mean if it's yours, right?
你的意思是如果它是你的的话 对吧
No.
不是
Because it's yours.
因为它是属于你的
I've looked at this from every angle. The numbers don't add up.
我左算右算 还是感觉不对
If we don't do something--
如果我们还不采取行动
start lunch service, cut back on staff--
启动午餐服务 裁减员工
Savannah's is done.
萨瓦娜餐厅就会倒闭
What about Savi?
萨维怎么了
I'm not talking about your wife.
我说的不是你的妻子
I'm talking about the restaurant.
我说的是餐厅
It's game over
如果我们不作出
if we don't make some serious changes.
正式的改变 我们就会玩完
Right-o.
好的
You don't even know the rules to baseball, Harry.
哈利 你都不了解棒球的规则
Have you listened anything I said?
你有没有听到我刚说的话
Um, yeah. Um...
有啊
More customers, more revenue.
顾客越多 收入越多
It's more than that.
没这么简单
Look, I took you out tonight
听着 我今晚带你出来
so I could have your full attention.
是为了让你集中注意力听我说话
Jeff, doom and gloom is your thing, mate.
杰夫 你就喜欢哀叹 兄弟
And we always end up in the clear.
我们总能摆脱困境的
Don't we? Now relax and have a beer.
不是吗 放松一下吧 喝杯啤酒
Be my wingman?
要帮我追美女吗
No, mate.
不了 兄弟
Hey, Savi. It's me.
你好 萨维 是我
I just wanted to say thanks for your help
我只是想说谢谢你的帮助
and I'm sorry about this morning.
早上的事我很抱歉
I'll call you tomorrow.
我明天再打给你
You are not enjoying yourself.
你好像玩得不太高兴
Oh. Sure I am.
我很好啊
You don't have to lie to me
你没必要因为我是你老板
because I'm your boss, Josslyn.
就在我面前说谎 乔斯琳
You have done outstanding work tonight.
你今晚表现得很不错
It is all that matters.
这是最重要的
I've been here one time too many.
我来过太多次了
The effect starts to wear off.
没什么劲了
You have been, um, overexposed.
是这里人太多太乱了
That's the understatement of the year.
你说的真委婉啊
Honestly, I'd rather be with Alex right now.
其实 我现在宁愿和艾莉克丝待在一起
I feel bad. I haven't even checked in
我感觉糟透了 我都还没
to see how she's feeling.
问问她怎么样了
Do you mind if I just slip out, make a call really quick?
你介意我溜出去 打个电♥话♥就回来吗
No. No. Not at all.
不不 完全不介意
You wear commitment well, Josslyn.
你很尽责 乔斯琳
Uh, you want these anywhere in particular?
这些东西要放在哪儿
Uh, you can just put 'em right there for now.
就先放在那边吧
Okay.
好的
Fixed your shower.
给你把喷头修好了
Already, huh?
已经在一起了是吧
Knock yourself out.
把这当成你家 别客气
No, Harry, uh, j--
不是的 哈利 我们
I have the worst timing in history.
我真是遭遇了有生以来最无语的时刻
You okay?
你还好吧
He told me to fix it myself.
他让我自己修
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表