剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
You're maturing.
你成熟了
Ew. Can we change the subject?
我们还是换个话题吧
How was New York?
纽约怎么样
It was amazing.
非常棒
Dom put me up in the Four Seasons hotel.
多姆让我住在四季酒店
He booked me a prenatal massage.
他给我预订了产前按♥摩♥
Man, the guy is really, uh, pulling out all the stops, huh?
那家伙真是使出了浑身解数啊
Yeah.
对
He is, and you know what?
确实是 还有
It feels really nice.
那样感觉不错
So what are you saying, that you have feelings for him now?
你在说什么 你现在都对他有感觉了吗
Joss, I always had feelings for him.
乔斯 我对他一直都是有感觉的
You know, that's how this whole thing started.
整件事就是这么开始的
I've just been fighting them
我一直在抵触
for so long, and...
这种感觉 现在
I don't see any reason to fight them anymore.
我实在找不到继续抵触的理由了
Do you?
你说呢
Honestly, I-I-I don't know, bug.
说实话 我真的不知道
I mean, do I not give something with Dom a chance
我一直不给多姆机会
just because of the way it started?
是不是因为事情开始的方式
Practice at home. It'll be great.
在家练习一定很棒
Okay?
好吗
Excuse me. Bye.
打扰一下 拜拜
Uh, I'm a little late for pickup today.
今天接孩子来的有点晚了
I'm April, Lucy Malloy's mom.
我是艾普莉 露西·马洛伊的妈妈
Oh, of course.
对的
Lucy was in my music class this afternoon.
露西今天下午上我的音乐课了
So you've seen her.
你看到过她
Yeah, she came out with the rest of the kids.
对 她是跟其他小朋友一起出来的
I'm pretty sure of it.
我很确定
Maybe she went home with a friend?
她是不是跟朋友一起回家了
No. She knew I was coming.
不是 她知道我来接她
We were gonna have ice cream together.
我们要一起去吃冰激凌的
W-we--we had a plan. Lucy!
我们都计划好了的 露西
Okay, let me go get the principal.
我去找校长过来
Did you see a-a man with her?
你有没有看到她跟一个男人在一起
He--he would've been in a rental car.
应该是开着租来的车
Try to stay calm, Mrs. Malloy.
先冷静 马洛伊夫人
I'll be right back. We're gonna find her.
我马上回来 我们会找到她的
Lucy!
露西
Lucy!
露西
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表