剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
you're so much stronger than he is...
你比他更坚强
than he ever was.
比他坚强得多
You have always been
一直以来
your own little miracle of a person.
你的榜样就是你自己
And in so many ways,
这么多年来
let's face it, you raised yourself.
我们都明白 你是自力更生
Your accomplishments are all your own.
所有的成就都是你自己一手打拼来的
And I am absolute awe
看到你这样
of the woman that you've become.
我的心里只有敬佩
A cheater?
红杏出墙吗
A woman of great character
一个内心强大
who's facing a mistake.
敢于面对过错的女性
Yeah.
没错
I'm sorry about interfering with you and Harry.
我很抱歉干扰了你和哈利的事
I-I hope you two work it out.
我希望你俩能解决好
You have a bond
你们深厚的感情
I could never forge with another person.
是我永远无法和别人建立的
And I've always thought you'd make an outstanding mother.
而且我一直觉得你会是个杰出的母亲
You better hurry, though,
但你最好抓紧
before those eggs go and die.
免得那些卵子都流失了
I've done some preliminary work on this Elizabeth Grey.
我做了些对伊丽莎白·格雷的前期调查
You want some coffee?
你要喝咖啡吗
No, thank you.
不用 谢谢
You didn't say she was loaded.
你可没说她很有钱
Does that matter?
那重要吗
Well, greater communities have tighter security.
越高档的社区 安保越严格
You know anything about firewalls?
你知道防火墙吗
Not really.
不太了解
Well, I won't trouble you with the details.
我就不和你说细节了
Let's just say that this whole thing is going to, uh,
这么说吧 这整件事要
take a little longer than I initially thought.
比我最初想的耗时长些
Oh, really?
是吗
So you're saying her I.S.P. provides better security
你是说她的网络供应商提供的安保很严
because there's a gate in front of her house?
因为她房♥前装了个门
Well, obviously...
很显然
I was speaking of the metaphorical firewall.
我说的防火墙是个比喻
Look, if you don't have any information...
如果你没什么信息...
I can get you a whole bunch of facts on this lady.
我能给你关于这位女士的一大堆实际情况
But none of 'em are gonna give you the answer you're looking for.
但没一条有你想要的答案
Yes, but I...
对 但我...
I'm not gonna find an e-mail
我没法找到一封写着
that says, "I killed my husband."
"我杀了我老公"的邮件
I'm a good P.I., but I'm not a mind reader.
我是优秀的私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 但我不会读心术
I can't get inside her head.
我没法钻进她脑子里
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你了
Why don't you just ask her yourself?
你何不直接问她本人呢
There's no point. I already know she lies.
没必要 我已经知道了她会撒谎
Well, everybody lies.
人人都会撒谎
But you seem to have a pretty good knack
但你似乎十分擅长
for cutting through people's crap.
戳穿别人的谎言
Richard, hi. What are you doing here?
理查德 你来这里干嘛
Chicken soup,
鸡汤
Which is either perfect or gross, depending on how you feel.
好喝还是难喝 要看你的感觉了
If it's gross, I also brought bagels.
难喝的话 我还带了百吉饼
You're a good man.
你真贴心
I try.
我尽力而为
Come in.
进来吧
There's... something I need to tell you.
我需要和你说点事
I thought you had to go into the office today.
我以为你今天得去上班
Yeah, I'm leaving soon.
对 我这就走
Just wanted to see you off.
只是想给你送行
Where's mom?
妈妈在哪
I don't know. She's, uh, she's not answering her phone.
我不知道 她不接电♥话♥
She's not in the guest house,
也不在客房♥里
but maybe she just went to go get cash for the trip, you know?
也许只是去取旅行用的钱了
Yeah.
是啊
You're probably right.
应该是这样
Oh. There she is.
她打来了
Hola, mama. Cómo estás?
喂 妈妈 你好吗
Where you at?
你在哪呢
Oh, y-you're at the airport already?
你已经在机场了
Diego?
迭戈是谁
Yeah, right. The bartender from last night. Yeah.
昨晚那个调酒师 我记起来了
Yeah, that's probably a smart idea.
这主意挺明智的
He knows the city and...
他了解那个城市
He can... lug all your boxes and stuff and...
他可以帮你拖行李什么的
Um... No.
没有
let's be honest. He's pretty hot, right?
说实话 他很帅气 对吧
Okay.
好的
Actually, it's--it's probably better for me to...
其实 可能对我来说更好
to come when you're all settled in and...
等你安顿下来再去
I don't know what we were thinking.
我不知道咱们当时怎么想的
Totally, yeah.
没错
Okay. Okay.
好 好的
Yeah, we'll make a girls' weekend out of it.
咱们回头来个女生周末
Okay. Ciao.
好的 再见
She's taking Diego.
她带迭戈去的
I heard.
我听见了
God, she couldn't, like,
天呐 她连
be a mom for just a couple of weeks, you know?
几周的母亲都做不来
Now I finally understand why you've...
现在我终于理解你为什么...
always been so frickin' tough on me.
一直对我这么严了
Oh, Joss, please don't...
乔斯 别...
No, no, no, just stop,
不不 别说话
because it's gonna get nice, I promise.
后面说的是好话 我保证
You've been so tough on me because that's what mothers do.
你一直对我那么严 因为母亲就该那样
You know, to...
来...
make sure that you grow up right.
确保孩子的健康成长
Ohh. I missed you.
我好想你
I missed you, too.
我也想你
I need you to do something for me, okay?
我需要你为我做件事 好吗
Yeah.
好
This is the results to my paternity test.
这是我亲子鉴定的结果
You want to open it now?
你想现在打开它吗
There's no good answer in there.
无论怎样结果都不会好
I mean, if it's... Dom's...
如果是多姆的
What?
又能怎样
I'm not gonna be in a relationship with him.
我不会和他交往的
But if it's Harry's, well...
但如果是哈利的
I certainly don't want him to come home just for this baby.
我当然不想让他单纯为了孩子回家
My job now is to take care of this baby,
我现在的工作是照顾好这个孩子
in love and in peace.
安安稳稳的
And until he or she is born...
无论男孩女孩 等孩子出生后
the baby belongs to me.
只属于我
Will you keep this for me?
你能替我保存这个吗
There is no one in this world
这世上除了你
that I trust more with it than you.
没人让我更信任了
Okay? Yeah.
好吗 好
Okay.
好的
Hi, Lila. Uh, sorry to do this,
莱拉 很抱歉
but I need to cancel my afternoon appointments.
我需要取消我下午的预约
I'm heading out to Zuma
我要去趟祖玛
and I'm not sure what time I'll be back.
我不确定何时回来
Great.
太好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Are you Karen Kim?
你是凯伦·金吗
Yes, I am.
对 我就是
You've just been served.
你被起诉了
"The wrongful death of Thomas Grey"?
"托马斯·格雷为非正常死亡"
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表