剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Scotch on the rocks, please.
麻烦来杯威士忌加冰
Meeting someone?
在等人吗
I thought I was...
本来是
but now that you're here,
但看到你进来
I suddenly feel like changing my plans.
我突然就想改主意了
Nice suit.
西装不错
No tie?
没扎领带
Nope.
没有
Where's your wedding ring?
你的婚戒呢
It's in my pocket.
在我口袋里
Put it on.
戴上
What's your name?
怎么称呼
Harry Davis.
哈利·戴维斯
Nice to meet you, Harry Davis.
幸会 哈利·戴维斯
Hang on. Hang on.
等一下 等等
Wait. Wait. Just wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.
等等 等等 别急 别急
What?
怎么了
I should probably be on top.
也许我该在上面
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
I forgot. Yeah.
我忘了 是啊
It just kinda felt like she would be on top, you know?
我还以为你喜欢女人在上面
Yeah, no, absolutely. It's just--
当然 没错 只是
Since you're ovulating, you know,
你正在排卵期
we probably shouldn't waste the good stuff.
好东西可不能浪费了
No. No. No. Yeah, it's good stuff, so--
对 你说的对 是不能浪费了
All right. You ready? Let's go.
好的 准备好了吗 继续
My hair. My hair. God.
压到我头发了 疼 抱歉
It's okay. Should I take my socks off?
没事 要我把袜子脱掉吗
No. Just go.
不用 接着来
Okay.
好的
Baby.
宝贝
Baby.
宝贝
Baby.
宝贝
Excuse me. I'm sorry. Did you say something?
抱歉 你是在跟我说话吗
Is this the sexy sheets section?
这是性感床单区吗
This is the satin section.
这是绸缎区
What's sexy to one person is
是否觉得性感
a slippery elbow in the face to someone else.
大概因人而异
Baby.
宝贝
There. That. What--what is that?
又来了 这个声音 哪来的
It's coming from your pants.
从你裤子里来的
Baby.
宝贝
What is this? "Available men in the vicinity"?
这是什么 "周边待约男士"
It's "Shaggr."
是"沙格"
Baby.
宝贝
I have this app as well. That's why I'm here.
我也装了这个应用 所以我循声而至
My girlfriend must have-- I am gonna kill her.
肯定是我闺蜜干的好事 她死定了
My--my girlfriend Josslyn must have put this on my phone.
一定是我闺蜜乔斯琳给我装的
Baby.
宝贝
Your girlfriend Josslyn doesn't like your husband?
你闺蜜乔斯琳跟你老公有仇吗
I-I'm not married anymore.
我现在单身
Neither am I.
我也是
You're not telling me everything.
你对我有所隐瞒
Couldn't tell you everything. That would take too long.
我是有所保留 因为一言难尽
I've got time.
我有的是时间
Really?
真的吗
You would stop the clock for me?
你会为我将时间停驻吗
As long as you keep it interesting.
只要你说得够有趣
There's too much pressure.
这让我倍感压力
I thought you thrived under pressure.
我以为你就喜欢压力
Karen, I've been rehearsing this in my head all morning,
凯伦 整个上午 我都在脑中
trying to come up with a way
反复演练这段话
that makes it so it doesn't sound exactly like it's sounding now.
好让我说出来时 不会显得这么别扭
Tom.
汤姆
I'm sick, Karen.
我得病了 凯伦
What?
什么
The shortness of breath, the chest pains,
心慌气短 胸口疼痛 这些症状
is all due to a mass on my lung.
都是因为我的肺里有一个肿块
My god.
上帝啊
It makes my marital problems seem trivial.
和这相比 我的婚姻问题微不足道
It makes me appreciate Liz
也让我珍视利兹
and all of our history together...
和我们所有的过往
Yes. But it forces me to confront something
是的 但这更能让我正视自己的内心
that I've known for a year,
一年以来 我的心意都是如此
and that is that
那就是
I am in love with you, Karen.
我爱上你了 凯伦
Come on. Please tell me I'm not crazy.
说句话吧 快告诉我 我没有疯
Please tell me that you feel it, too.
请告诉我你也一样
I love you.
我爱你
It'll pass.
暂时的
You know, I just-- I can't leave my wife right now.
只不过 我现在还不能离开我老婆
Don't you dare leave her.
你可不许离开她
Promise me you won't.
向我保证 你不会
I promise.
我保证
I want to start showing the Adams property this week.
我想这周开始展示亚当斯地♥产♥
Steve's in line for that property.
那项目是斯蒂夫负责
Aren't you the boss?
你是老板 你说了算
I have never met anyone like you, Joss.
我从没遇见过你这样的女人 乔斯
And you never will.
我这样的女人 空前绝后
What were you saying? Tilted ovaries?
你说什么 卵巢倾斜
Hostile something or other? What?
不易受孕之类的 什么意思
These are just theories,
这只是理论罢了
you know, basically stuff that I found on the internet.
是我在网上查到的说法
Don't tell me you're reading those sad old lady blogs.
别告诉我你在读那些可怜老女人的博客
"I'm barren. Does that make me less of a woman?"
"我不能生育 我就不是真女人了吗"
We do not mock infertile myrtle.
别嘲笑不孕不育人士
She's been through enough.
已经够惨的了
Harry and I are actually going
哈利和我打算
to the doctor tomorrow,
明天去看医生
So hopefully, we will get some real answers.
希望能有明确的答案
You mean about whose fault it is?
为了明确是谁的错吧
We also do not assign blame.
我们不会责怪对方
Okay. Okay. Do me a favor.
好吧 好吧 帮我个忙
Please don't tell mom any of this yet. I haven't told her.
这些话先别跟妈妈说 我还没告诉她
You're actually hoping it's your fault, aren't you?
你希望是你的错 对吧
Truthfully...
说真的
it'd be a lot easier.
那就简单多了
See, this is why I'm never getting married.
所以我才不要结婚
I can't spend the rest of my life
我没法一辈子都在迎合
catering to some man's precious ego.
某个男人那宝贵的自尊
You can't stay faithful, so who are you fooling?
你是没法忠贞不二吧 骗谁呢
Oh, yeah. That, too.
那也是啦
What time did you come in from the restaurant last night?
你昨晚几点从餐厅回来的
Not until 3:00.
凌晨三点
It's getting later and later.
越来越晚了
Hello? I'm still here. Sorry, Joss.
我还在呢 抱歉 乔斯
Uh, I actually have to get going.
我得挂了
I have a funeral to get to.
要去参加葬礼
Whose? The founding partner of my firm,
谁的葬礼 我公♥司♥的创始合伙人
Thomas Grey.
托马斯·格雷
I'm gonna see you at April's later, right?
晚些时候在艾普莉家见 对吧
I still haven't bought her kid a present.
我还没给她的孩子买♥♥礼物呢
Can I just sign my name to your card?
能在你的祝福卡上签个名吗
At what point are you gonna start buying your own presents?
你什么时候能自己买♥♥礼物啊
I buy my own presents.
我自己买♥♥礼物啊
I just don't buy presents for other people.
只不过不送人
Oh, gotta go. My clients are here.
挂了 我的客户到了
You must be Alex and Sally.
你们就是艾莉克丝和萨莉吧
Sally. Great to meet you.
我是萨莉 很高兴认识你
Oh, Sally. Alex, I'm Joss.
萨莉 艾莉克丝 我是乔斯
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表