剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
how would you handle it?
那你会怎么处理呢
Are you trying to tell me something?
你是在给我暗示吗
'cause I generally prefer blondes.
因为通常我喜欢金发妞
No offense. Never mind.
无意冒犯 算了
Ah, look, I'm--I'm kidding. I'm sorry.
我在开玩笑呢 不好意思
Seriously, what's the question?
说真的 什么问题来着
How do you handle an unrequited crush?
怎么去处理这种单相思
Say a girl keeps calling you,
比如一个女孩不停打给你
but you don't have any interest in pursuing the relationship.
但是你并不想和她有所发展
What would you do?
你会怎么做呢
I would, um, I'd call her back
我会 我会打给她
and be honest about my feelings
告诉她我真实的感觉
to avoid any confusion,
以免产生误解
and I'd do it nicely,
我会温柔地处理
'cause my mom raised me right.
因为我被我妈教得很好
What if calling the person back could be perceived
那要是回他电♥话♥
as a conflict of interest in a larger matter?
在广义上来说会引起冲突呢
Is there any way it would be okay
不回那个人的电♥话♥
to just not call the person back?
可以吗
Okay? Yeah.
的确可以
Mature? No.
但很不成熟
And in my experience,
以我的经验来看
It's--it's best to deal with things head-on,
最好是当面处理这类问题
instead of burying your head in the sand
而不是把头埋在沙子里
and praying it all goes away.
祈祷问题凭空消失
Your mom teach you that, too?
这也是你妈妈教你的吗
She's a very smart lady.
她是一位非常聪明的女士
I'm getting you a coffee anyway.
我去给你买♥♥杯咖啡吧
Okay.
好吧
You called me back.
你回我电♥话♥了
Sam.
山姆
Yes. Hello. What can I do for you?
是我 你好 有什么事吗
Nothing. Just wanted to follow up on that coffee idea.
没什么 就是想问还愿意出来喝咖啡吗
Walter, chill.
沃特 安静
I'm sorry. Can you hold on a second?
不好意思 先等一会
Hi.
你好
Sorry. It's just my dog.
抱歉 是我的狗
If now is a bad time, I can call you later.
现在不方便的话 我待会再打过来
No, it's okay. He's fine.
不 没事 我的狗没闹了
He's actually my dad's dog.
其实这是我爸的狗
He's still-- still getting used to me walking him.
它还是习惯我带它出去遛圈
Oh, that's weird.
这样很怪
What's weird?
什么很怪
My dad. Like I said, we didn't talk that much,
我爸 我跟你说过我们之间很少说话的
but whenever he did call me,
而且好像每次他打电♥话♥给我
it was always when he was out walking Walter.
总是在遛狗
We'd have these 10-minute conversations.
我们会有一番短暂的对话
Never about much of anything.
没什么实质内容
I just realized this won't be happening anymore.
我现在才发现 以后再也没法这样了
When are you going back to school?
你什么时候回学校上课
Next week,
下周
which is why I wanted to get our coffee on the books.
所以我才急着把喝咖啡的事确定下来
I'm almost outta here, doc. What do you say?
我马上就离开这了 那你来吗
Ten minutes of your time?
就占用你十分钟
My treat?
我请客
First report on our mystery woman.
来看看神秘女人的第一份报告
Her name is Miranda Nickleby.
姓名 米兰达·尼可贝
She's 35 years old,
35岁
She's from Rochester, Minnesota.
来自明尼苏达州的罗彻斯特市
She's a white girl.
她是个白人
Okay. Good to know.
好吧 了解
She moved to Orlando in 2005.
2005年搬至奥兰多
Looks like she bounced around a few retail jobs.
看上去她好像换了好几个销♥售♥的工作
She's been working reception
自2007年起在椰洞酒店
at the Coconut Grotto since 2007.
做前台接待
What?
怎么了
Paul's firm has a satellite office in Orlando.
保罗的公♥司♥在奥兰多有家分公♥司♥
It's where most of the software programmers are based.
大部分的软件工程师都集中在那里
He'd go there once, sometimes twice a month.
他偶尔会去那里 有时是一个月两次
And he always stayed at the Coconut Grotto.
而且他总是下榻在椰洞酒店
Oh, that doesn't... Paul's...
这不一定... 保罗他...
That doesn't necessarily mean anything.
这不一定就有什么
Right? I mean, if she was a receptionist there,
是吧 如果她是那里的接待员
this could be how she fabricated the entire story.
就有可能捏造整个事实了
I mean, maybe he knew her.
可能他的确是认识她
Or maybe he was living a secret life.
也可能他还有不为人知的一面
Can I take those home?
我能把这些带回去吗
They're yours.
尽管拿去吧
I hate that you're going through this right now.
看到你现在要经历这些 真让我难受
I don't even know what I'm going through yet.
我都还不知道我要经历什么呢
To be honest with you, I'm not sure what I'm hoping for.
老实说 我都不知道我希望事实是怎样
I mean, either I'm dealing with a sleazy con artist
要么我就是遇上了一个低劣的骗子
looking to make a buck off
利用我所经历的最痛苦的事情
the worst thing that's ever happened to me,
为自己捞一笔
or she's a tramp stamp slut who's ruined my life forever.
要么就是她这个低贱的荡♥妇♥毁了我一辈子
No, but even if that's the case,
不会 而且就算这样
it won't be forever.
也不会是一辈子的
It already is.
已经是了
Paul is dead. I mean, if she's telling the truth,
保罗已经死了 如果她说的是事实
then all my memories,
那我所有的回忆
my marriage, my daughter's father--
我的婚姻 我女儿的父亲
it's all gone, lost forever.
我都永远地失去了 永远
And I-I just don't understand
而我就是不明白
how anyone can do this to another person.
为什么有些人就能对别人做出这样的事
Do what?
做什么
Cheat.
外遇
Betray the one person you promised you wouldn't.
背叛那个你发誓一辈子不会背叛的人
Yeah. Maybe we shouldn't go down this road.
对 或许我们不该谈这个话题
And it's not even that it's selfish.
这还不是自私不自私的问题
I mean, it is just so damn reckless
这完全是不负责任
to destroy that many lives
毁掉过去那么多在一起的回忆
because, what--what, you can't help yourself? Please.
因为 怎么 你把持不住吗 拜托
I cheated on Harry last night.
我昨晚跟别人睡了
I wanted to tell you, but, uh,
我之前想告诉你的 但是
obviously, it didn't seem... appropriate.
显然 时间不太 合适
You're right. It's not appropriate.
你说得对 的确不合适
How could you--
你怎么能
You--we don't have to talk about this right now.
你 我们现在不必谈这个
I don't want to talk about it at all.
我根本就不想谈这个
Frankly, I wish you hadn't even told me.
老实说 我根本不希望知道这件事
Okay.
好吧
You should've kept that to yourself.
这些事你谁也不该告诉
Really.
真的
I'm telling you, she hates me.
我跟你说 她讨厌我
She doesn't hate you. She's in a fragile state right now.
她不是讨厌你 只是现在很敏感
I'm in a fragile state!
我现在就很敏感
You don't see me yelling at my friends.
我从来不吼好朋友的
You're yelling at me right now.
你现在就在吼我
Well, that's because you messed with my head.
那是因为你把我搞糊涂了
I mean, I thought I had it all figured out,
我本来什么都想好了
what I was supposed to say to Harry,
该怎么对哈利说
and then you-- you got me thinking.
但你后来又让我开始想
I apologize.
我道歉
I will never ask you to think about anything again.
我再也不会让你想任何事情了
No, I'm serious.
我说正经的
The more I think about what happened,
我越去想发生了什么
the more I can't believe I did what I did.
就越不敢相信我做的事
It wasn't me, Karen.
我不是那样的人 凯伦
It was some other...
就好像 是我心里
like, part of me that allowed this to happen.
有一部分 让这一切发生的
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表