剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Buy the next round,
你要是再请我喝一轮
and maybe I'll let you sit closer to me.
说不定我能让你离我近点
Two, please.
再来两杯
I'm Morgan.
我叫摩根
That's a terrible name.
这可不是个好名字
I'm gonna tell my mom you said that.
我会向我母亲转达你这句话的
And I just brought up my mom, so... Yeah, you did.
我居然提到我妈了 是啊
Can I start over?
能让我从来一遍吗
Please.
说吧
Good. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Hi. I'm Morgan. What's your name?
你好 我叫摩根 请问你的芳名
Well, I haven't decided if I'm gonna tell you that yet.
我还不想告诉你 我的名字
It's a little early for tequila, isn't it?
这时候就喝龙舌兰 会不会早了点
It's happy hour, Harry. Get into it.
这是个开心时刻 哈利 你也来吧
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. I'm fine. I'm great, in fact.
好啊 我很好 棒极了
I'm young, I'm single,
我青春无敌 名花无主
the hostess girl loves my dress,
你们前台的姑娘还夸我的裙子好看
so what more could a girl ask for?
你说我还奢求什么呢
Joss, you might wanna slow down a bit--
乔斯 慢点喝
Uh, hey, Harry,
哈利
did--did you serve some bad fish or something?
你们店是用地沟油了吗
Why is it so dead in here?
怎么这么冷清
All right. Have fun.
好吧 你好好玩
What?
怎么了
Hey, can I get another round, please?
能再给我上一杯吗
Yes, coming right up.
马上来
I wanna go first.
我要先来
Oh, I think we should wait for Joss.
是不是应该等等乔斯
She didn't answer my text. She might not be coming.
她没回我的短♥信♥ 今晚应该不来了
Oh, then I think I should go on Joss' behalf.
那我来替乔斯说吧
You really think Joss is gonna win this game?
你觉得乔斯能赢吗
No, but I owe it to her to at least try.
赢不了 但我也好歹替她一试
Hi. My name is Joss.
大家好 我是乔斯
And my life sucks the most because...
我的人生最倒霉 因为...
You can't even think of one reason.
你一个原因都想不出
No, wait. Because my girlfriend broke up with me,
不 等等 因为我女朋友和我分手了
And I am sad.
所以我很伤心
To Joss.
敬乔斯
Okay. My turn.
好了 到我了
Hi. I'm Karen.
我是凯伦
My life sucks the most
我的人生最倒霉
because my license got suspended.
因为我的执照被吊销了
And my reputation as a psychiatrist
而我作为心理医生的名誉
is officially mud.
也一败涂地了
Do people still say "mud"?
现在还有人说"一败涂地"这个词吗
That sounds so old-fashioned.
听上去好土啊
I think it's dated.
是有点迂腐
Fine. My reputation is... destroyed.
好吧 我的名誉 也毁于一旦了
So dramatic.
真有感染力
To me!
敬我自己
To Karen. To Karen.
敬凯伦 敬凯伦
Okay.
好了
Okay. Here we go.
好了 听我的
Hi. I'm Savi.
大家好 我是萨维
Hi, Savi.
你好 萨维
Uh, my life sucks the most because I'm pregnant,
我的人生才是最倒霉的 因为我怀孕了
and I don't know who the dad is...
可我不知道孩子的亲爹是谁
and I just found out I'm not gonna be partner.
而且我还刚知道 我当不上合伙人了
And I'm going on the first date in 15 years
我马上还将迎来15年来的第一次约会
because my marriage is dead.
因为我的婚姻已经玩完了
And, oh, yeah, I'm pregnant.
对了 我还是个孕妇
I get to say that twice because I feel really fat.
我必须重申这一点 因为我觉得自己很胖
You're not fat.
你一点都不胖
I feel really fat.
但我觉得自己很胖
Fine. To Savi.
好吧 敬萨维
To Savi.
敬萨维
To me.
敬我
Oh, my god, it's Paul.
天啊 是保罗
I thought he was leaving town.
他不是已经走了吗
He was, but I needed his help
本来要走的 但我需要他帮忙
when I couldn't find Lucy yesterday.
昨天露西找不到了
You couldn't find Lucy yesterday?
昨天露西走丢了吗
It's a long, horrible story
漫长而可怕的经历
which I will tell you about in a minute.
我一会儿再跟你们细说
Hey, Paul.
你好 保罗
Put him on speakerphone.
用免提啊
No. No. I just wanna hear his voice.
别走 别啊 我想听听他的声音
Unlike you, I haven't seen him
我又不像你 自从他死而复生后
since he's... been alive.
我就没见过他了
So who are you going on the date with?
你要跟谁去约会
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问
I'm curious.
我好奇啊
Dom.
多姆
Is that terrible?
很糟糕吗
Not as terrible as me sleeping with Sam.
没有我跟山姆上♥床♥这件事糟糕
What did he want?
他想怎么着
He wants to come by tomorrow to talk about Lucy.
他想明天来谈一下露西
What did you say?
你怎么说的
I said okay.
我说可以
He was so helpful yesterday,
他昨天帮了大忙
and I promised to call him today and I didn't.
我答应他今天给他打电♥话♥ 却没打
Should I have said no?
我应该拒绝吗
I think you have a runaway preteen daughter
你有一个离家出走的小女儿
and a dead husband who isn't dead anymore.
还有一个装死却没死的丈夫
Which means you win the game, April.
所以你赢了 艾普莉
To April. To me.
敬艾普莉 敬我自己
You slept with Sam?
你跟山姆上♥床♥了
Slow down, baby.
慢点 亲爱的
Slow down, baby.
慢点 亲爱的
Okay. Okay, okay, okay, stop.
好了 好了 别这样
No, don't fight it.
不要反抗了
Stop. Stop, stop, stop. Stop. Stop.
停下来 停下来 停下来
Just close your eyes. Stop.
把眼睛闭上就行了 住手
Shut up. Shut up.
闭嘴 闭嘴
No, please don't do this.
不要 别这样
Let's go. Joss, let's go.
我们走 乔斯 我们走
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的 好的
Harry...
哈利
What a delicate flower you are.
好一朵娇艳的鲜花
Oh. Did you put this bucket here?
是你把桶放在这的吗
I did.
是的
Glad to see you're making the most of it.
真高兴它派上用场了
Ohh. What happened last night?
昨天晚上发生了什么
Seriously. I don't remember anything.
我真的什么都不记得了
Probably for the best.
不记得最好
Although, maybe not.
不过忘了也不行
Lessons must be learned and whatnot.
吃一堑才能长一智
Must they?
是吗
So what's going on with you?
你怎么了
You were in a bit of a state last night
昨天晚上龙舌兰的劲还没上来
even before the tequila took over.
你就已经不在状态了
Alex broke up with me.
艾莉克丝和我分手了
Sorry to hear that.
很遗憾
Sorry but not surprised, right?
遗憾但是并不意外 对吧
It's not like anyone ever expected me
没人觉得
to be relationship material.
我是谈恋爱的料
Well, not with a woman, because...
不是跟女人谈恋爱的料 因为...
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表