剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I did?
我有吗
I can't get anything past you.
真是什么都瞒不过你
Y--Thomas Grey, the trial lawyer?
托马斯·格雷 那个庭审律师
Yes. Did you know him?
是的 你认识他吗
Yeah. Married to Elizabeth?
是的 他妻子叫伊丽莎白
How did you--
你怎么...
I used to see him here in the halls.
我以前在这儿的大厅见过他
He was...
他是
practically a resident on the psychiatric floor.
可以说是精神科楼层的常住客了
What? Tom was institutionalized?
什么 精神科收治过汤姆
No, it was his wife.
不 是他妻子
I'm surprised he never shared that with you.
他居然从没跟你提过
But Elizabeth told me she'd never seen a shrink.
伊丽莎白说她从没看过哪个心理医生
Well, she didn't.
不是一个
She saw a whole team of them.
是一整个团队
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
Where did this come from?
这是哪来的
You steal it from your father?
从你♥爸♥爸那里偷的吗
No, I didn't steal it. I took it myself.
不是偷的 我自己拍的
When?
什么时候
When did you have occasion to take candids of Dr. Kim?
你怎么有机会抓拍金医生
We were friends, all right?
我们是朋友
When did this begin?
什么时候开始的
During your father's affair with her
你♥爸♥爸跟她厮混的时候
or after she killed him?
还是她害死他之后
You're delusional. You know that?
你有妄想症 你知道吗
I'm delusional? Let's talk about this when you're sober.
我有妄想症 等你酒醒了再说吧
How's Tuesday sound?
不如就周二吧
Don't you talk to me that way.
别这么跟我说话
Yeah, go.
走啊
Cower. Walk away, just like your father!
懦夫 只会像你♥爸♥一样转身离开
Just like him. That's right.
像他一样 是啊
Lonely, shut out,
孤单 紧闭心扉
living with a woman who's forbidding and cold.
跟一个冷漠疏远的女人住在一起
You drove him to Karen,
是你把他推给凯伦的
just like you drove me.
现在你也在将我推开
She came to me. You know that.
她来找我 你知道的
You never asked me why.
你从没问过我为什么
She was concerned that you were in love with her.
她担心你爱上她了
Embarrassed for you, really.
真为你难堪
To her, you were nothing more than a...
对她而言 你不过是个
pathetic child with a misguided crush.
爱错了人的可怜小孩
Yeah?
是吗
Then why did she sleep with me?
那她为什么跟我上♥床♥
So he's gonna come in later? Okay.
他等下过来吗 好的
Well, tell you what. Just make sure he gets this, all right?
请务必向他转达我的口信 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Happy birthday, Savannah.
生日快乐 萨瓦娜
I told you not to make a big deal of my birthday.
跟你说过别当回事啦
Is "happy birthday" a big deal?
说句生日快乐也算当回事吗
From the partners, Mrs. D.
这是合伙人送的 戴维斯小姐
You're officially a member of cheese of the month.
你已经正式成为本月的芝士小姐了
See, that's a big deal.
这才是大事
No, that's a big wheel.
不 这是大轮子
Just keep it behind your desk.
放在你桌子后面
Got a meeting. That's it?
我要开会了 就这样
Best wishes?
最美好的祝愿
I'm just calling to, uh...
我打来是因为...
Well, first of all, happy birthday.
先说声生日快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
Listen, I left you something at the house.
我在家里给你留了点东西
Did you get it?
你拿到了吗
They were from you.
是你送来的啊
Well, who else would be handling our personal bills?
还有谁会处理我们的个人账单啊
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, our bills are our bills, right?
我们的账单要自己还 对吧
Yeah. I, um, I forwarded the utilities
对 我付清了公用支出
and the other big stuff to me, but...
和我这边另一个大项 但...
there were some statements from your O.B.
有些是你去产科的支出
that I probably shouldn't be handling.
大概不该我来偿还
Okay.
好的
Yeah, there was a $600 bill for a single visit.
有张600美元的账单 是个人检查
Does that sound right?
没错吧
Yes. Uh, that was for the ultrasound. So...
对 那是做超声波检测的 所以...
Okay. Good. Well, I'll go ahead and pay that.
好的 那我就直接去还上
Look, I hate to talk about this on your birthday, Sav, but...
我不想在你生日时说这个 萨维 但
it might be better if you handle your medical stuff yourself.
你还是自己还医疗费用比较好
Right. Sure.
好 当然
Much better.
那会好很多
Okay, well...
好吧
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Joss, it's Savi.
乔斯 我是萨维
Gas up that Thunderbird.
把那辆雷鸟车加满油
We are hittin' Palm Springs today.
我们今天就去棕榈泉
Welcome to the Palm Sands Resort. Oh, thank you.
欢迎来到棕榈滩度假村 谢谢
Did I hook us up or what?
是我让咱们这么受欢迎吗
The palm suite, ladies.
棕榈套房♥到了 女士们
Look, more flowers.
看呐 花真多
Oh, let it go, woman.
别看了 老女人
Oh, by the way, Brendon, our friends who arrive tomorrow
对了 布伦登 我们明天到的朋友
seem to be booked on another floor.
好像订了另一层的房♥间
Is there any way you can convince the sourpuss down at reception
你能不能说服楼下接待处那个扑克脸
to free up an adjoining suite?
腾出一套隔壁的房♥
My sister likes to be close to her girls,
我姐想离她的闺蜜近一点
especially around bedtime.
尤其是睡觉时
Well, such a beautiful creature
这么美丽的女人
deserves to have the weekend she wants.
值得拥有她想要的周末
Oh, good. 'Cause she's preggers and it's gonna be a big birthday.
很好 因为她怀孕了 生日要隆重些
It's not that big of a birthday.
生日不用那么隆重
Are you kidding? Last birthday without a kid.
开什么玩笑 最后一个不带孩子的生日
Do you have any idea how hard her life's about to get?
你知道她的生活会变得多艰难吗
Excuse me. But this old lady's gotta waddle off to the loo.
失陪 这位老姑娘要晃悠到厕所了
That'll be all for now, Brendon.
这是刚才的小费 布伦登
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Flowers in here, too.
这儿也有花
Savi, stop.
萨维 行了
Okay, you know what? You're right.
好吧 你说得对
You're right. Sorry.
你说得对 抱歉
Harry, hey, it's me. Where the hell are you?
哈利 是我 你去哪了啊
Do you realize what you're doing to me?
你知道你在对我♥干♥什么吗
She trusted me with those results.
她出于信任 把结果给了我
Look, I know that you don't care about
我知道你不在乎
your relationship with her,
和她的关系
but can you at least please care about mine?
但你能至少在乎下我的吗
I'm out of town for the weekend
我周末出城了
so I strongly suggest that envelope end up
所以我强烈建议 在我回来前
back in the guest house before I get back.
你把那封信放回客房♥
Richard, it's me.
理查德 是我
Hey, Molly. It's me.
喂 莫莉 是我
Any intel on those flowers yet?
有那束花的消息了吗
Okay. Yeah.
好的
Just text me.
发短♥信♥给我就行
Bye.
拜拜
Daddy, I can't.
爸爸 我不行
Come on.
来吧
Come on, Izzy. Come on. Jump to daddy.
来 依奇 来吧 跳到爸爸这儿
Come on. It's fun.
来吧 很好玩的
Just do a superman right into my arms.
像个超人一样跳到我怀里
I don't want to, daddy.
我不想跳 爸爸
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表