剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I mean, after work?
下班以后
Like solve crimes or--
破案或者...
Do you have a social life?
你有什么社交生活吗
You know, uh, a man of my stature
问我这种问题
could be insulted by that question, Karen.
是对我的侮辱 凯伦
yeah, of course I do.
我当然有社交生活了
I have a standing, very uncompetitive tennis game
我每周四会和哥们费德曼一起参加
with my buddy Federman on Thursday.
一场网球友谊赛
Sometimes we grab a beer after.
有时候赛后会喝杯啤酒
Is that enough for you?
这样就够了吗
Well, if I'm hungry, I get wings.
饿的话我会吃鸡翅
How do your patients even talk to you?
你的病人都是怎么跟你交谈的
Look, we're workaholics, you and me.
我们都是工作狂
It changes tonight.
今晚不是了
My friend is having a thing.
我朋友有个活动
You think you'd want to come?
你愿意参加吗
Yeah.
好啊
Bye. You gotta go?
拜拜 你要走了吗
Yeah. See you there?
是的 到时候见
Oh, and I, uh, I left you something on the bed,
我给你留了个东西在床上
for later.
供以后用
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
My husband was just home.
我丈夫刚走
You got me kicked off the Sullivan case.
你把我从沙利文的案子里踢出去了
What are you talking about? No, I didn't.
你在胡说什么 我才没有
Don't. Don't--don't lie to me.
不要 不要骗我
Okay, Ron told me that you came into his office--
罗恩说你进了他办公室
I told him to let you take it,
我告诉他让你接手
that there were too many hands on deck.
能胜任的人不止我一个
You knew how he wanted to play this--male and female counsel.
我知道他要玩这个 男顾问 女顾问
If he had to make a choice, he's gonna choose you.
如果必须做出选择 他肯定选你
Oh, my god. Dom...
天啊 多姆
I didn't think about that.
我没有想过这个
I didn't. I'm--I'm-- I'm so, so sorry.
我没有 非常 非常抱歉
I was just trying to make things manageable for us.
我只是想让我们的关系容易处理一些
No, I'm managing just fine. You're the one who can't deal.
不 我处理得很好 是你不会处理
Look, screw me if you want to screw me,
你想整我就直接来
but don't do it like this.
但是别这么做
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Where are you going?
你们干什么呢
No deck dancing.
不用台子来跳舞
The deejay goes inside, near the...
DJ进里边 在...
Uh, fire pit.
火坑旁边
Kitchen people, where the hell's the food?
负责食物的人 食物在哪儿
Hey. Hey. It's not my fault the oven's in the den.
烤箱放在书房♥里可不能怪我
Who designed this monstrosity?
这是谁的畸形设计
Harry, I'm super grateful for your services,
哈利 非常感谢你的帮忙
but I need you to cut the trash-talking
但是你能不能少说废话
just a little bit if I'm gonna sell this house tonight.
今晚我要把房♥子卖♥♥掉呢
I thought this was a cocktail party.
我以为这是鸡尾酒会呢
Oh, it's a cocktail open house party.
是鸡尾酒招待会
Sort of a twilight preview, if you will.
就像个售前预览 如果你能理解的话
And how's this supposed to work?
如何达到目的呢
Show 'em a good time at a soiree
让他们在聚会上尽情玩乐
they wished they hosted at an awesome party house
这样他们就也想拥有一套房♥子
that they wish that they owned.
能办这么棒的聚会
That sounds like a solid plan.
这计划听起来靠谱
No. Hey, guy, that's not a working toilet.
停下 伙计 那个马桶不能用
Come on. It's in the middle of the room.
没看到这是在屋子中间吗
Can't find good help to save my life.
就找不到一个救星
Can I point out,
我可不可以提一下
you can't just hand your car keys to any guy in a vest?
你不能随便地把车钥匙给穿着马甲的人
I really thought he was valet.
我真的觉得他是服务生
Thank you for chasing him.
谢谢你跟去看了看
No sweat.
小意思
Wow. This is not the same house I saw in the pictures.
这房♥子跟我在照片上看的完全不一样
Oh, Steve. Thank you for coming.
斯蒂夫 谢谢你能过来
Did you bring your clients? Oh, good.
你把客户带来了吗 很好
Ladies!
姐♥妹♥们♥
Hi, Joss! Joss, hi!
乔斯 乔斯
Welcome to hipster hell.
欢迎来到时髦人地狱
The place looks great. Really?
这地方真棒 真的吗
Any buyers?
有买♥♥家吗
No one's biting on anything
没有人上钩
except for Harry's phenomenal free food.
哈利做的超赞的免费食物更受欢迎
This is my colleague Jacob.
这位是我的同事雅各布
Oh, are you rich? Am I
你有钱吗 我...
Do you want to buy this house? It'll get you a lot of tail.
你想买♥♥这套房♥子吗 能帮你吸引很多妞
I can't believe he actually came.
我不敢相信他竟然来了
Who?
谁
It's Olivier.
奥利维尔
You didn't tell me he was gorgeous!
你没跟我说他帅得要命
Prepare yourselves to meet the consummate cretin bastard.
准备接见彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥吧
Oh, Olivier, hi.
奥利维尔 你好
Miss Carver, buona sera.
卡佛小姐 晚上好
This is Genevieve, here from Paris.
这位是吉纳维芙 来自巴黎
Genevieve.
吉纳维芙
Oh, these are my friends-- April, Karen, colleague.
这是我朋友 艾普莉 凯伦 同事
A brilliant showcase of the house's assets, Josslyn.
给这套房♥子办的展览会真不错 乔斯琳
Thank you An entertainer's dream.
谢谢 这些客人梦想啊
Please excuse us. Excuse me.
失陪一会儿 失陪一下
Shall we?
借一步说话
Did you, by chance, happen to expense all of this?
这个聚会是你花的钱吗
Oh, I'll see it back in spades.
我肯定会赚回来的
It's a big bet to lay if it doesn't work out.
如果没卖♥♥出去的话 那就输惨了
It will make firing you that much easier.
这会让我更有理由炒了你
Bon chance.
好机会
The night's still young. Buck up.
夜还长 振作起来
Oh, buck off.
滚开
No, thanks. I don't dance.
不 谢谢 我不跳舞
What are you doing here? What are you doing here?
你怎么来了 你怎么来了
Got dragged here by a friend. He's been on the road.
一个朋友拉我过来的 他还在路上
He's been Jonesing for an L.A. Party.
他一直是洛杉矶聚会的红人
Well, he got one.
这儿不有一个聚会
Yeah. Yeah, he did.
是啊 的确
Is this, like, your scene?
这是你布的景吗
No. No.
不是
God, no.
天啊 不是
My friend is brokering the place.
我朋友是这套房♥子的经纪人
My friend might be up for buying.
我朋友可能会买♥♥
He's always looking for a crash pad
他一直在找一个住处
to get away from his wife's family.
想要摆脱他丈人一家
Who is this supposed friend?
你这朋友是谁
There he is.
在那儿
He really looks like Lamar Odom.
他看起来真像拉玛尔·奥多姆
It is Lamar Odom.
他就是拉玛尔·奥多姆
What is it you do?
你是做什么工作的
I'm a sportswriter.
我是体育新闻记者
Oh, okay. I didn't know.
好吧 我不知道呢
You didn't ask.
你没问
I never had the chance.
我也没机会问
You know what?
你知道吗
Picturing us living here just give me so much satisfaction.
光想一下我们能住这里 我就满足了
Stop it. It's not him.
得了吧 你不是他
I got such sticky fingers from this little thing.
这东西让我的手粘粘的
Let's spend the night together.
今晚我们一起狂欢吧
It's not Keith Richards.
你不是基斯·理查兹
Yeah, it is, Angie.
就是他 安琪
You want another drink?
想再喝一杯吗
Love one.
非常想
Don't move.
别乱跑
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表