剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Am I supposed to be intimidated
你跟我说你以前是个警♥察♥
by the fact that you were a police officer?
是想让我害怕你吗
Just making conversation.
我只是在找话谈
So you were Thomas Grey's psychiatrist.
你是托马斯·格雷的精神病医师
That's correct, Mr. Newsome.
没错 纽瑟姆先生
Oh, you can call me Anthony,
你可以叫我安东尼
but I'm guessing you won't.
不过我猜你不会这么叫
So it says here that Thomas Grey
这上面说 托马斯·格雷
was seeing you for almost three years.
在你这儿治疗了将近三年时间
What was he seeing you for?
他是来治疗什么
I'm not sure that's relevant.
我不觉得和这有什么关系
Well, it might not be, but I won't know until you tell me.
可能没关系 但你说了我才能知道
He was referred to me by his, uh, general physician.
他的内科医生把他转交给了我
He was having trouble sleeping.
他有睡眠问题
Well, three years is a long time to go without sleep.
治疗睡眠问题 三年也久了点
He came in initially to work through his insomnia.
他最初是为了治疗失眠症
Things evolved from there.
事情就是从那儿开始的
I want to skip to the important stuff,
我直接跳到重点部分吧
as I can--I can tell you're a busy woman.
看得出来你挺忙的
Uh, how would you describe the mental state
你会如何描述 你的病人
of your patient, Thomas Grey,
托马斯·格雷
in the weeks leading up to his death?
在去世前几周的精神状态
I would say he was accepting of what was about to come.
他对将要发生的事很坦然
Really? Do most people accept
真的吗 大多数人能接受自己
that they're dying?
快要死亡的事实吗
'cause I sure as hell wouldn't.
我肯定接受不了
Everyone reacts differently.
每个人的反应不一样
So he wasn't suicidal?
所以他没有想自杀
In my opinion?
在我看来吗
No, he was not.
不 他没有
All righty.
好吧
Works for me.
我觉得挺合理
Thanks for your time, Dr. Kim.
谢谢你抽空 金医生
Oh, if my bosses need some type of verification,
我的老板如果需要某些证明材料
You have notes on this stuff, right?
你有这方面的记录吧
Notes?
什么记录
Your sessions with Mr. Grey.
你和格雷先生的会谈记录
If I need them, which I'm sure I won't.
如果我需要它们 不过我肯定用不到
Have a good day.
告辞
I was wondering when you'd come.
我还在想你何时会来
Scottie's not here.
斯科蒂不在这里
He's staying with my sister in San Diego.
他和我姐姐待在圣地亚哥
What do you want from me?
你想管我要什么
I've been watching you for a while now, April.
我观察你有段时间了 艾普莉
You got a really nice life.
你过得很好
If you're trying to scare me, it's not gonna work.
你要想恐吓我是没用的
I'm not trying to threaten you. I'm--I'm trying to explain...
我不是想威胁你 我是想说清...
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want my son to have what your daughter has.
我想让我儿子拥有你女儿有的一切
I want money.
我想要钱
Do you know if Tanen is still on the schedule for today?
你知道今天塔能还来吗
Not sure. I'll find out.
不确定 我查一下
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Glad I caught you. I wasn't sure how late you worked.
幸好你在 我不确定你工作到多晚
What do you want, Sam?
你想干嘛 山姆
Uh, well, I-I felt bad about your skirt.
我很抱歉弄脏你的裙子
It looked like it was probably expensive,
它看着应该很贵
and I realized I should've offered to pay for dry-cleaning.
我意识到本该由我来付干洗的钱
But you rushed off so quickly.
但你离开得太匆忙
I don't want your money.
我不想要你的钱
Please. I don't mind.
收下吧 我不介意
This is completely inappropriate.
这简直太不合适了
I don't want you bothering me anymore. Do you understand?
我不想你再打扰我 明白吗
You're not to contact me.
别再联♥系♥我
You're not to show up in my place of business!
别再出现在我的办公室
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. You're way overreacting.
你反应有点过度了
I don't want to see you again, Sam. Do you understand?!
我不想再见到你 山姆 明白吗
No problem.
没问题
Is this, like, a "50 shades" thing?
这是模仿《五十层的灰》里的情节吗
Try not to talk.
别说话
Oh. This will just take a sec.
等一小会
Seriously?
不是吧
Hey, you. What's up?
喂 怎么啦
so I did it.
我成功了
I convinced Sally to look at the beach house again,
我说服了萨莉再看下那套海滨别♥墅♥
and I think she's gonna go for it.
而且我觉得她会买♥♥下来
Yay, you! That's fantastic!
你太棒了
So you told her how much you loved it?
那你告诉她你多爱那套房♥了吗
I did. And I told her that I thought
我说了 我还跟她说我觉得
she was being very unreasonable and not taking my opinion
她不考虑我的建议很过分
into consideration, and she agreed.
她也认同了
Oh, that is so awesome. I'm so happy for you.
真是太好了 我真为你高兴
Thanks. Uh, you know,
谢谢 还有
thank you for listening to me ramble on and on today.
谢谢你今天听我一直胡诌乱扯
I know that that's not your job.
我知道这不是你份内的事
By the way, it's totally my job.
其实就是我该做的事
But with you, I don't mind so much.
不过对象是你 我不太介意
You're just saying that.
你就是随口一说
No. Seriously.
不 我认真的
You're a cool person, Alex.
你人很赞 艾莉克丝
Well, thank you. So are you.
谢谢 你也是
Okay. Tell me exactly what you said to her.
好吧 给我讲讲你和她说什么了
I want all the details.
我想听全部细节
I still can't believe Paul would do something like this.
我还是没法相信保罗会干出这等事
I honestly thought...
我其实觉得...
I'm so sorry, April.
我很抱歉 艾普莉
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好
I am pretty sure there's nothing you could say
我很肯定你说什么都没法
that'll make me feel any better.
让我好受点
I'm just happy you're here.
我只是很高兴你在这里
Savi couldn't come over?
萨维过不来吗
I didn't call her.
我没打给她
I can't... deal with her right now.
我现在没法和她打交道
I get it.
我明白了
Actually, I don't.
其实我没明白
Not to draw attention to the obvious,
这事再明显不过了
but if you should be angry at anyone right now, it's me.
你现在若要生某人的气 应该是我啊
I slept with a married man.
是我和已婚男上♥床♥了
I know, but I'm just not as angry with you as I am with Savi.
我知道 但我对你并不像对萨维一样生气
I don't know why. Maybe it's because we're the married ones.
我不知道原因 也许是因为我们都结婚了
It's, like, we took the oath together, and she broke it.
就好像我们共同立了誓 她却食言了
For what it's worth, I still feel guilty about what I did.
无论如何 我还是对我的行为感到愧疚
More than that, I'm...
不仅如此 我还很...
embarrassed.
尴尬
I risked everything for Tom.
我为汤姆冒尽了险
I'm still risking it.
我还在冒险
I even lied to a... to an investigator today.
我今天甚至对一个调查员撒了谎
You what?
你干了什么
It doesn't matter.
这没关系
The point is, I still...
关键是...我依旧...
miss him.
想念他
But I feel like I don't have the right,
但我觉得我没有这个权利
like it's not my place to grieve.
就像还轮不到我悲伤
I have all these feelings,
我有这么多情绪
and nowhere to put them.
却无处抒发
It's exactly how I feel.
这也正是我的感觉
Right now, all I want to do is
我现在就想
rip every picture of Paul off the wall,
把墙上所有保罗的照片都撕下来
Throw his crap on the lawn,
把他的那些垃圾扔到草坪上
and just light it up.
点一把火烧了
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表