剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
What are you talking about? Of course it is.
你在说什么呢 当然很棒啦
Then why do I feel like I'm doing something wrong?
那为什么我觉得自己做错了呢
I mean, keeping Paul away from Lucy--
不让保罗接近露西
is it really my place to make this decision?
这个决定该由我来做吗
Where's Savi?
萨维呢
Oh, she had a meeting.
她要开会
We're still here. We can help.
还有我们呢 我们能帮忙
I know. It's just,
我知道 只是
You're a little high-strung,
你有点紧张
and you're a bit analytical.
你又擅于分♥析♥心理
I'm looking for a gut reaction here.
我需要的是本能反应
Do I tell Lucy about Paul?
我要不要把保罗的事告诉露西
No!
不要
No need to yell.
不用喊吧
I just don't understand
我就是不明白
why you're suddenly questioning your decision.
你为什么突然怀疑起自己的决定来
You're her mother--
你是她妈妈...
And he's her father.
但他是她爸爸
Who she thinks is dead, April.
她以为爸爸已经去世了 艾普莉
But he's not, which means Lucy could potentially
但他没有 也就是说露西也许可以
grow up with a father instead of without one.
在父亲的陪伴下成长 而不是单亲
A lying dirtbag of a father,
虽说她爸爸是个没真话的混♥蛋♥
but a father nonetheless.
但总比没爸爸要好
A child Lucy's age is too young to process this.
露西还这么小 没法接受这一切
So you think it's okay to play God with my daughter's life?
那你觉得操控我女儿的生活好吗
A parent's job till they're 18.
这是在孩子成年前 作为家长的责任
At which point, you revisit.
等她成年了你再来考虑这个问题
So I have at least eight years
所以在我不得不做决定之前
until I have to make this decision.
至少还有八年的时间
And who knows? By then, he might be dead again anyway.
谁知道呢 也许到那时他又死了
What?
干嘛
Seriously, what?
干什么嘛
Can I get a double espresso?
能给我一杯双倍特浓咖啡吗
So you don't need anything else for the Grey depos, do you?
格雷一案的取证你不需要什么了吗
Stop fishing, Savannah.
别套我话了 萨瓦娜
I am not fishing.
我没有
What's this?
这是什么
A diversion.
分散你的注意力
A trip to New York?
纽约之行
Yeah, there are some issues
凯勒曼的资产
with some of the Kellerman assets,
有些问题
which, as you know, reside in First Monument Bank,
如你所知 正在第一纪念碑银行
are looking forward to your arrival.
等你莅临解决呢
That is a huge client, Dom.
这是位大客户 多姆
Why are you giving me this?
为什么要给我
Because I can't do this depo
因为有你待在律所
with your nose pressed up against the glass.
我没法进行取证
Karen Kim is my friend.
凯伦·金是我的朋友
I know, which is why
我知道 所以
I don't want you here to see her get hurt.
我不想你在这里看着她受伤害
You really think she might lose?
你真认为她赢不了
Oh, you're just gonna love Stacey.
你一定会爱上史黛丝的
Yeah?
是吗
We've been friends since elementary school,
我们从小学起就是朋友
and then she moved to New York to be a dancer,
后来她搬来纽约想成为舞者
but ended up falling in love with some Wall Street guy.
却爱上了一个在华尔街工作的男人
Oh, she's straight?
她是直的吗
Yes, and so are Charlie and Emma.
是的 查理和爱玛也是
Are you gonna invite any of your couple friends?
你会邀请你的情侣朋友们来吗
Sure.
当然
Except I don't have any.
但我没这样的朋友
Well, I can invite Chad and Dara.
我可以邀请查德和达拉
Awesome.
太好了
I was hoping that we could use Savi's place.
我希望能借用一下萨维家
Savi? My sister Savi?
萨维 我姐姐萨维吗
Yeah. This place isn't really big enough for entertaining,
是啊 这地方太小了 没法招待客人
and we wouldn't be able to be outside, and...
我们又没法去外面...
But I don't want it to be a problem.
但我不想闹出什么问题
Will it be a problem?
有问题吗
No, no, no, no. It's not a problem.
没有 没问题
I'll ask her.
我去问她
Okay.
好
Do you miss that?
你怀念吗
Who, him?
谁 他吗
Look, I know...
我知道
that you can't just turn off
你没法就这么
your sexual attraction to men.
不受异性吸引了
Honestly, yes.
说真的 没错
It's a little weird not knowing
不知道下次见到裸男是什么时候
the next time I'm gonna see a naked guy,
的确有些奇怪
and, yes, sometimes I miss it.
我确实有时会怀念
But I feel like it's like becoming a vegan,
但我觉得这就像变成素食者
not being able to eat meat.
不能吃肉一样
Your body just goes into shock for a little bit.
身体需要一段时间去适应
So is that something you're feeling lately?
你最近就是这种感觉吗
Is your body craving, um...
你的身体是不是在叫嚣着...
Do you feel it-- it needs a, mm...
你是不是觉得需要...
Like, a sausage or...
香肠...
a hot dog or something?
热狗之类的
Would it be okay if I was?
要真是如此你会生气吗
I don't know.
不知道
I feel like we're still trying
我觉得我们还有
to figure so much stuff out and...
很多事需要磨合
You know, boundaries and stuff.
底线什么的
Well, how does it work in lesbian land
在拉拉界要是有人跟男人上♥床♥了
when someone sleeps with a guy?
会怎么样
Well, there's not exactly a rule book,
没什么规章制度
but I-I don't know, I mean, if it were to happen,
我也不好说 要是真有这种事
hypothetically, I guess...
假设真有
it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.
应该也不算是世上最糟糕的事吧
No? I mean, no, no. Okay.
不是吗 不是
Hypothetically.
假设来说
Right.
好吧
I mean, Annette Bening took back Julianne Moore
安妮特·贝宁在朱丽安·摩尔和马克·鲁弗洛
when she slept with Mark Ruffalo,
睡过之后还是原谅了她
And they had kids together.
她们还有了孩子
Okay, I don't know who any of those people are.
我不知道这些人都是谁
Alex, ohh.
艾莉克丝
We have to start using on demand more.
我们得跟上彼此的节奏啊
You're killing me.
我都要难受死了
I have to teach a class in 15 minutes.
我十五分钟后要去授课
And you have to ask Savi about Monday.
你一定要问萨维周一的事
Yes. Yes. Yes.
遵命
Okay.
好
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
I take it you didn't come here for vanilla-scented candles.
你不是来买♥♥香草蜡烛的吧
No, no. I'm good on candles.
别这样 我很喜欢蜡烛
But we should probably talk about Six Flags.
但我们得谈谈六旗的事
The amusement park. Right.
那个游乐园 是啊
We're supposed to take the girls on Monday.
我们周一要带孩子们去的
But we made those plans before we--
但这计划是我们...
Right.
是啊
Which kind of... Changes things.
计划看来要有所改变了
Yeah, I-I don't know. Uh, we could cancel.
我也不知道 我们可以取消
But Madi's been talking about it nonstop.
但麦迪不停地在说这件事
She's really excited to go with Lucy.
她真的很想跟露西一起去
I know. Lucy feels the same way.
我知道 露西也是
She'll be crushed if we didn't go.
要是不去的话她肯定会很伤心的
We could just do it. Kids come first, right?
那就去吧 孩子为先嘛
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表