剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
'ello. That's divine.
这很神圣
shut up.
给我闭嘴
Totally into you, by the way.
不过话说回来 他完全迷上你了
Message sent today
今天下午4:26
at 4:26 p.m.
收到的信息
Hi, Dr. Kim. It's Sam Grey again.
你好 金医生 又是山姆·格雷
It's important I talk to you.
我想找你谈谈 刻不容缓
Please call me when you get a chance.
请你有空回电
So we've got the results of both your tests.
两位的检查结果已经出来了
Now, Savannah, your F.S.H.
萨瓦娜 你的促卵泡激素
and your estradiol levels all came back great,
和你的雌性激素水平都很正常
and your follicle count looks good,
你的卵泡数目也不错
especially for a woman your age.
尤其是对你这个年纪的女性来说
Now, Harry, your sperm count falls in the normal range,
哈利 你的精♥子♥数在正常范围
but my bigger concern is the morphology.
但我比较担心它的形态
Uh, I'm sorry. The what?
不好意思 它的什么
You see, normal sperm have an oval head with a long tail.
正常的精♥子♥都有一个椭圆形的头和一条长尾巴
Abnormal sperm has defects that can affect the ability
异常精♥子♥存在一定缺陷 会影响精♥子♥
of sperm to reach and penetrate an egg.
到达卵子 结合受孕的能力
Now this alone wouldn't concern me,
光是这一点也不必太担心
but there's also the issue of low motility.
但还有一个问题就是你的精♥子♥能动性很低
I don't have to go to work today. I can call in sick.
我今天可以请病假不去上班
It's okay. I need to get to the restaurant early anyway.
没关系 反正我也要早点到餐厅
Sweetie, we should talk.
亲爱的 我们得谈谈
Yeah. Not now.
晚点吧
Oh, baby. Oh.
亲爱的
What I wouldn't give to wake up with you in the morning.
能和你一起醒来真是怎么都值了
My ass is cold.
屁♥股♥好冷
There are multiple bedrooms we could've used in this place.
这里有足够的卧室给我们玩花样
Do you know how long it took me
你知道摆好那些枕头
to stage those throw pillows? Absolutely not.
花了我多长时间吗 你当然不知道了
You better get out of here, baby.
你最好赶紧离开这 宝贝
I have a showing in 30 minutes.
半小时后会有人来看♥房♥♥子
No, you don't.
不会有的
What are you talking about?
什么意思
A bid was made.
有人出价要买♥♥下这里
What? To who?
什么 向谁
This is my property.
这里可是我的财产
Technically, it's your home.
严格说来 是你的家
That is, if you want it to be.
如果你想的话
Oh. You made a bid?
你要买♥♥下这里吗
You said your lease was up.
是你说租约快到了
It's close to the office.
这里又离办公室那么近
You know, I figured this could be our little love nest.
我只是想到这里可以作为我们的爱巢
Oh, my.
天呐
Oh, Mac, I can't believe you did that.
麦克 真不相信你会这么做
Oh, baby.
宝贝
Oh. Whoops. That's me.
是我的手♥机♥
Sorry.
抱歉
Morning, Dr. Kim.
早上好 金医生
Morning, Lila.
早上好 莱拉
Sam Grey?
山姆·格雷
When did this happen?
什么时候的事
He left a few desperate messages on your voice mail yesterday,
他昨天留给你的口信都很急
and you had a morning cancellation, so I just--
正好你今早有个预约取消了 所以我...
Did I do something wrong?
我做错什么了吗
Be with you in a minute.
请稍等一下
So since you haven't mentioned the doctor's appointment,
既然你没主动提起你们看医生的事
I'm assuming it's Harry's fault that you're not knocked up?
我想你们怀不上孩子一定是哈利的问题了
Not that we're assigning blame. Okay.
我不是要责怪谁 好吧
It was awful. It was even worse than I thought it was gonna be.
太糟糕了 甚至比我想像的还要糟糕
Okay, all I wanted to do was hold him.
我只想着去抱住他
Oh, god. I hope you didn't.
天啊 希望你没抱
Of course not.
当然没有
The last thing Harry needs is pity right now.
哈利现在最不需要的就是同情
Oh, well, that's definitely the opposite
给他一个温暖的拥抱
of a nice, warm hug, isn't it?
绝对是在同情他 对吧
Good.
很对
I just want to cheer him up, you know,
我只是想让他高兴起来
Remind him how things used to be
让他记起 在决定要孩子之前
before the whole baby thing started.
我们的感情有多好
The little dude doesn't even exist,
这个小家伙还没出现
and he's already ruining your sex life.
就已经在扰乱你们的性生活
I also want to be treated like a sexual being,
我想被看作一个性感尤物
You know, I miss that.
我很怀念那种感觉
I miss us.
怀念我们的那些日子
There you go.
好了
So this house Mac wants to buy me--gorgeous,
麦克要给我买♥♥的房♥子 很漂亮
and the timing's perfect because my lease is ending.
时机也刚好 因为我的租约要到期了
Your lease could've been renewed
如果你没跟房♥东上♥床♥
had you not slept with your landlord.
你还可以续租
We're all adults here. They make their decisions.
我们都是成年人了 他们做他们决定
I make mine. I'm a free spirit.
我做我的 我不在乎那些世俗
A free spirit that doesn't mind being a kept woman, evidently.
很显然 你也不介意做一个情妇
I need you.
我需要你
They've replied to the court.
他们上诉了
Smith and Martin?
史密斯和马丁吗
That wasn't supposed to be until next week.
应该到下周才对
Yeah, well, they replied and didn't tell us.
是的 但是他们上诉了 没告诉我们
They're on their way over now. Okay.
他们现在已经在路上了 好的
Give me ten minutes.
等我十分钟
Uh, you gotta get me out of this thing.
你得帮我把这衣服脱下来
Oh, I can't. I can't. It's--
不行 不行 它...
You know what? You know what? Here. Just pay for it.
算了 算了 买♥♥了吧
Pay for it.
买♥♥了它
I know I probably shouldn't be here.
我知道我不应该来这儿
I just didn't know what else to do.
但我不知道还能怎么做
You've been through a tragedy.
你刚刚经历了悲痛
It's understandable.
可以理解
It's more than that.
不仅如此
The day before he died, my father and I had a fight.
我父亲去世前一天 我们吵了一架
I said some things that now...
我说了一些
I can never take back.
无法收回的话
What was the fight about?
为什么吵架
His affair.
他的外遇
Your father told you he was having an affair before he died?
你父亲在去世前告诉你他有外遇
He didn't tell me.
他没有告诉我
I found a letter.
我发现了一封信
Do you want to read it?
想看看吗
Would you like me to read it?
你希望我看看吗
It's nothing terribly creative.
没什么创意
Just a declaration of her love.
只是表明她的爱意
But I need to talk to this woman.
但是我需要和这个女人谈谈
Why?
为什么
Even if you knew who she was, how would that help you?
即使你知道她是谁 又有什么用呢
What would you say to her?
你想对她说什么
My mother said my father was alone when he died.
我母亲说父亲去世的时候是独自一人
But maybe he wasn't.
或许不是那样
Maybe...
或许
He was with her,
她陪在他身边
and if she was, then...
如果是那样的话 那么
maybe she could tell me...
或许她可以告诉我
just--I need to know my dad didn't die hating me.
我要知道我爸爸死去时不是恨我的
Sam.
山姆
The difficulty arises in the parameters of the order.
困难在于订单的参数
Well, the parameters were made perfectly clear.
参数已经很明确了
Your client can't touch the proceeds
你的委托人不能干预
from the sale of the matrimonial home.
他们婚姻住房♥的销♥售♥
Well, then he's unable to pay his employee's salaries.
那样他就没法给员工发工资了
Yes, that's the argument you put before the judge.
没错 那就是你向法官提出的理由
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表