剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
And I can't ask him, of all people, to lie under oath.
我也不能求他在所有人面前宣誓了还说假话
Take my advice. And a week from now,
考虑下我的建议 一周后
this whole thing will be a distant memory.
整件事都会成为过去时
Karen.
凯伦
Great performance.
演得真好
Karen, wait.
凯伦 等等
Get away from me. Please hear me out.
离我远点 请听我解释
Was this your plan all along,
这是你一早就计划好的吗
to sleep with me then turn on me?
先和我睡了 再背叛我
Of course not.
当然不是
I've been calling you to tell you.
我一直都在给你打电♥话♥想告诉你
Tell me what, that you were about to ruin my life?
告诉我什么 你将要毁掉我的人生吗
I had every intention of being your alibi, Karen,
我真心想做你的不在场证明 凯伦
but when she asked me to be hers...
但她请求我做她的
I mean, what do you want me to say? She's my mother.
你想要我怎么回答 她是我妈啊
But you came to me ready to speak on my behalf, against her.
但你主动找的我说要为我作证
She doesn't ask for help, Karen,
她从来不求人 凯伦
and she asked me for this.
但这次却求我了
She begged. She sobbed.
她请求我 还哭了
I couldn't say no.
我无法拒绝
I can't believe this.
真不敢相信
Hey.
喂
I get that you're angry,
我知道你很生气
But don't act like I betrayed you
但别装得好像是
on some deep personal level or anything.
我在什么人性角度上背叛了你
We slept together once.
我们就睡过一次
And you couldn't even bother to return my calls.
而且你连回我电♥话♥都不肯
You knew as well as I did this wasn't going anywhere.
你我都知道我们不可能
I did what I had to do.
我做了我该做的
I'm sorry it had to end this way.
很抱歉事情这样收场了
Transfer complete.
转移成功
She didn't even open her eyes.
她连眼睛都不睁一下
We should do this more often.
我们应该经常这样做
I can't tell you the last time that Madi fell asleep in the car.
我都忘了上一次麦迪在车里睡着是什么时候了
Thank you
谢谢你
for today...
今天陪我们
and for the unsolicited advice.
还有那个"多事"的建议
I'm sorry. I know I should just--
对不起 我知道我本该...
No. I-I think you're right.
不 我觉得你说得没错
I'm gonna tell Lucy.
我决定告诉露西
See, now I'm scared.
现在我有点担心了
I gave you advice, and you're gonna follow it.
我给了你建议 你采纳了
It's gonna be disastrous.
结果却可能很糟
You gave me advice. I decided to take it.
建议是你给的 但最后是我决定采纳的
So if it's a disaster, it's all on me.
所以即使结果很糟 那也是我的错
How are you gonna do it?
你打算怎么跟她说
I'm not sure yet.
我也不知道呢
I'll pick her up from school tomorrow,
明天放学的时候 我会去接她
take her for some ice cream,
然后带她去吃冰激凌
and pray that a scoop of mint chip
希望一个薄荷味的冰激凌球
gets us through the toughest conversation of our lives.
能让这个有史以来最难的谈话顺利结束
Might I suggest double scoop?
我的建议是给她买♥♥两个球
Hey, babe.
好啊 亲爱的
I've been calling you.
我一直给你打电♥话♥
You have? I'm sorry.
是吗 真抱歉
You know I always turn my phone off when I work.
你知道的 工作时我都会把手♥机♥关了
Have you been at the showing this whole time?
你一直在陪客户看♥房♥♥子吗
Yeah, I know. It sucks, huh?
是啊 很没劲 是吧
So what did you and Stacey end up doing?
你和史黛丝今天都干嘛了
We just-- we went to a restaurant,
我们 我们去吃了个饭
and that was it.
没别的了
I wish you hadn't missed her.
你能见见她就好了
Me, too. Maybe tomorrow?
我也想 明天行吗
I don't think she can. She has to go see her mom,
我看够呛 她得去看她老妈
and then--then they're leaving tomorrow night.
然后她们明天晚上就离开了
What is that?
那是什么
Is that a bite mark?
是咬痕吗
I kind of...
我...
went the way of our hypothetical conversation.
把我们的假设变成现实了
Yeah, I can see that.
是啊 我看出来了
When did that happen?
什么时候的事
Do we really need to talk about it?
真的要谈这件事吗
No.
算了
This is a definitely a conversation I do not need to have.
这种事我还真不想谈
Good night.
晚安
Did you ask him?
你问过他了吗
No.
还没
Hey. Uh, is this okay?
这样可以吗
You look great.
看上去好极了
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
As I said, it's my pleasure.
我说了 不用客气
I know this is a silly question,
我知道这个问题有点蠢
but did you and Karen ever make a habit of working late together?
但是你和凯伦经常工作到很晚吗
Please stop.
请别再问了
It's only because Karen remembers working
主要是因为凯伦记得托马斯去世的那晚
the night of Thomas' death,
她一直在工作
and I was just wondering if maybe...
所以我想你能不能...
Oh. Uh... Yes. Of course.
可以 当然
Jacob.
雅各布
Karen... can I answer?
凯伦 我能回答吗
Yes, it is very possible I was with Karen that night.
是的 那天晚上我应该是和凯伦在一起
Good day.
你好啊
Name?
姓名
Um, well, I don't have an appointment.
我没有预约
Uh, Harry Davis.
哈利·戴维斯
I should be in your records there.
记录里应该有我的名字
Well, my wife, actually...
准确地说 是应该有
should be in your records.
我妻子的名字
Savannah Davis.
萨瓦娜·戴维斯
She, uh...
她...
she had a paternity test done
她做过一次亲子鉴定
about six weeks ago.
大约是在六个星期前
Oh. You're not named.
没有你的名字
Not named as...
孩子的父亲
as the father?
不是我的名字
No, no, not named on the consent form
不是 是知情人名单上没有你
as someone who can be told any diagnostic information.
只有名单上的人才能知道鉴定结果
Right.
是啊
But you, um, you have the diagnostic information
但是 那份鉴定结果
right there in front of you, don't you?
就在你面前 不是吗
Well, yeah, I do.
是的 没错
You could just tell me.
那就告诉我呗
I can't.
不行
That seems unfair, doesn't it,
这有点不公平吧
You, a-a pretty stranger knowing,
你是个外人都知道了
and me, the kid's potential father out here completely in the dark?
而我可能是孩子的父亲 却不能知道
Mr. Davis, I can't.
戴维斯先生 我不能告诉你
Really?
真的吗
Is there a problem here, Melanie?
有什么问题吗 梅勒妮
I really can't.
我真的不能
Can you state your name for the record?
请报上您的姓名 以便备案
Jacob Pollack.
雅各布·波拉克
You know Dr. Kim well?
你跟金医生很熟
We went to medical school together.
我们在医学院是同学
Of course, she graduated in the top 1%.
当然了 她毕业的时候是尖子生
Me, not so much.
我嘛 就很一般了
Uh, anyway,
言归正传
we reconnected in 2007 at an awards ceremony,
我们在2007年的一个颁奖典礼上重逢
at which she shockingly was honored,
她被授予了一项很高的奖
for her minority patient outreach work, I think.
好像是表彰她为少数病人做的外展工作
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表