剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Some deeper part that I-I don't fully understand...
是我自己都不太了解的内心深处
Do you wanna talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
No.
不想
Yes.
想
Okay. Let's start with the fight.
好 我们从吵架谈起
What was it about exactly?
是为什么吵起来的
I mean, a million things.
原因很多
Does it matter? I--
和这有关系吗 我
Just give me a sec.
等我一下
Hi. This is Savi.
你好 我是萨维
Oh, okay. Great. Yeah.
好的 好的
Uh, I'll be right in. Okay.
我马上到
I gotta go. Dominic's back in the office.
我得走了 多米尼克回办公室了
Are you sure you're comfortable
你确定跟他谈
having that conversation with him?
不会让你不舒服吗
No, I am not, but do I have a choice?
当然不舒服了 可没有其他办法了
I mean, I see the guy every day. Right?
我们每天都抬头不见低头见
The only thing more moronic than cheating on your husband
唯一比出轨还蠢的事
is doing it with a guy from work.
就是让同事做出轨对象
Could've been worse.
还有更蠢的
Could've been your patient
那就是和自己的病人有一腿
to whom you prescribed lethal doses of morphine.
还给他开过致命剂量的吗♥啡♥
That's funny.
真好笑
Sick, but funny.
变♥态♥ 但是很搞笑
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢你 再见
Look, I don't want to insult you,
我不想骂你
but you're obviously doing something wrong.
但这件事你绝对做错了
I'm not.
我没有
I'm an excellent girlfriend.
我是满分女友
No. No. No. No. That's not what I'm talking about.
不不不 我不是说这个
You should be running things,
你应该强势一点
And you're all backseat Charlie.
而不是一直站在查理身后
It doesn't make any sense.
这是不对的
Why should I be running things?
我为什么应该强势
Sally brings home the bacon
萨莉赚钱养家
and she's better at making decisions than I am.
而且比我更擅长拿主意
Yeah, but you're hotter,
对 但你比她性感
and this is coming from the person
说这话的人
who's usually the hot one in the relationship.
在恋爱关系中常常是更性感的那个
So you have relationships?
所以你谈过恋爱
Yeah, I have relationships,
我当然谈过恋爱
for about 24 to 48 hours,
一般就维持一两天
And I always have the power.
我总是占主导地位
Well, maybe you always have the power
也许 你掌握主动权
because you have no intention of staying.
是因为你并不想维持这段关系
So if you have nothing to lose,
如果你没什么好失去的
then you can pretty much do whatever you want.
那么你就可以随心所欲了
You're kinda like a terrorist.
就像恐♥怖♥分♥子♥一样
What are you doing tomorrow at noon?
你明天中午有空吗
No. Come on.
不行 拜托
It's a brand-new house. It's not even on the market yet.
这次是个全新的房♥子 还没上市呢
There's a caravan for realtors only, but I can get you in.
只有地♥产♥经纪能进 但我能把你弄进去
And how can you do that?
你还有这能耐
Because I'm a terrorist.
我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥嘛
Oh. It's you.
是你啊
Oh. Such a charmer you are.
打扮得真潇洒
Are you waiting for my sister?
你在等我姐姐吗
Uh, yeah, I was, but now I'm gonna be late.
本来是 但是我上班要迟到了
Oh, my god. Harry, you took my advice.
天呐 哈利 你听了我的建议
That is so awesome.
太棒了
How did this suddenly become about you again?
怎么突然又和你扯上关系了
Sorry.
抱歉
You want me to text her?
要我给她发短♥信♥吗
She might be on her way home.
她可能在回家的路上了
Uh, no. No. No. Don't text her. It'll keep.
别别别 别发了 下次再说
I don't mind. No. Don't. No. No. Don't. Don't.
没关系的 别 别 别发了
Seriously, leave it.
说真的 别发了
Last night was a mistake.
昨晚是个错误
And hello to you, too.
你也好啊
I just feel like I need to be clear with you.
我觉得有必要跟你讲清楚
I-I didn't realize I was gonna be out all day.
我不知道我今天一天都会在外面
I wanted to talk to you about it.
我本打算跟你谈谈的
No. There's nothing to talk about,
不 没什么好谈的
Because it will never happen again.
因为不会再发生第二次了
Okay.
好吧
Look, I realize that this kinda thing probably happens a lot for you,
我知道这种事对你可能很正常
and that it's no big deal--
你可能觉得没什么
Have sex with a colleague in the office?
和同事在办公室里做♥爱♥
No, that's a-- it's a first for me.
不 我这可是第一次
I also don't make it a habit of sleeping with married women.
我也没有和已婚女人搞过
Uh, it--it's irrelevant.
这 这不相干
It was a mistake.
这是个错误
You said that already.
你已经说过了
I'm serious.
我是说真的
Serious.
说真的
I love my husband.
我爱我丈夫
I respect that.
我尊重这一点
But for the record, you kissed me, Savannah.
但说实话 你吻了我 萨瓦娜
Yeah, I never thought
我从没想到
I'd be looking forward to going back to school,
我有一天会期盼回到学校
But I guess it would be nice to feel normal again.
但我想 回归常态感觉会好些
Structure and routine can be very soothing.
固定的惯例有助于缓解悲痛
Are you ever not a shrink?
你时时刻刻都在做精神治疗吗
Why don't you normally look forward to being in school?
你之前为什么不喜欢上学呢
Because I am an Econ Major.
因为我是学经济的
How excited can I get about Math?
可我对数学没多大兴趣
Plus, my roommate smokes cloves.
再说了 室友还是个大烟枪
God, I don't miss being 20.
天呐 20岁的时光我可不怀念
Thank you for admitting it sucks.
谢谢你赞同我 的确很糟糕
It doesn't all suck. It just...
也不是完全糟透了 只是...
a lot of it sucks.
真的有很多不如意
Wait. I know you have to go,
等等 我知道你在赶时间
But I wanted to show you something.
但我想给你看样东西
It's actually part of the reason I called you.
我也是因为这事才找你的
Is this from that game?
这是那场球赛赢来的吗
Ever since you told me that story about my dad,
自从你向我讲述了爸爸的事
I couldn't stop thinking about it.
它就在我脑中挥之不去了
I always used to make fun of my mom
以前我总是笑话我妈妈
for hanging onto this junk,
喜欢留着这些破烂
But now I'm just... glad she did.
但如今我很欣慰她没扔掉这些
So basically, I just
总之呢
wanted to thank you again for everything.
我真的非常感谢你为我们做的一切
You don't have to.
你不必如此客气的
Please. You helped me.
请收下吧 是你帮了我
I don't think you know how much.
你对我的帮助真的无以言表
I'm glad I could make a difference.
能帮得上忙 我也很高兴
Okay.
好了
Oh, my god.
天啊
I am so sorry.
真是太抱歉了
No, it's okay. Um, here.
没事的 给你
No, it's okay. It's okay.
不用了 真的没事
Don't worry. It's--it's okay.
别担心 没关系的
Now I'm really gonna be late.
这下子我可是真的要迟到了
It was so nice to see you again, Sam.
很高兴能再见到你 山姆
Yeah, you, too.
我也是
Good luck with everything.
好好保重
Okay. Bye.
再见
Okay. You got it.
好的 明白了
I need to call you back.
我一会儿再打给你
Okay. Thanks.
好的 多谢
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表