剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
It's not your fault.
也不是你的错
It's just what happens. I get it.
事情就是这样 我明白
You get what?
你明白什么
You're with Richard now.
你现在跟理查德交往了
It makes sense, you don't have time for me anymore.
所以没有时间陪我了 这很正常
Oh, honey. Is that what you think?
宝贝 你是这么想的吗
It's obvious you like him a lot,
显然 你很喜欢他
which means you're gonna get married and--
也就是说你们以后要结婚
Slow down.
等等
Nobody is getting married.
没人说要结婚啊
Maybe not now, but someday.
可能不是现在 但以后会的
Is--is that what's been worrying you?
你就是在担心这个吗
Do you not like Richard?
你不喜欢理查德吗
I like him okay.
我喜欢他
and Madi's nice.
麦迪人也很好
I'm just not ready for a new family.
我只是还不想要一个新家庭
I kinda still miss our old one.
我还是怀念以前那个
Ooh, okay.
好的
Okay, blow it out.
快吹掉 快吹掉
No, you blow it out.
不 你来吹
No, I'm scared.
不要 我害怕
Okay, why did you order this?
那你为什么还点这个
Because I know how much you like chocolate.
因为我知道你很喜欢巧克力
Ah. All right, all right. I'm gonna blow it out.
好吧 好吧 我来吹
But if I gets all over your dress, you can't get mad.
但是如果弄脏了你的衣服 可别生气
Oh, I'll be mad.
我会生气的
Okay, so put all right, shield up. Okay.
那就挡好了 好的 好了
Shield up. Ready? Yeah.
挡住了 好了吗 好了
All right.
好的
Oh, come on.
不是吧
Come on! Okay, that's it. That's it.
不是吧 算了 算了
Next time I'm picking the restaurant
下次我选餐厅
and I'm picking the dessert.
我选甜点
I mean, assuming there is a next time.
当然 前提是还有下次的话
It feels like there could be.
应该会有的
Doesn't it?
不是吗
It does to me.
我是这么觉得
Remember when we wanted this to go outside our offices?
还记得我们想要把这个挂在办公室门口吗
Our failed logo.
设计失败的标志
I was so obsessed with seeing my name on the door,
我当时很想看到自己的名字出现在门上
we hired three different companies
我们雇了三家公♥司♥
to come up with this design.
设计出了这个标志
Spent a fortune.
可是花了不少钱的
Couple a hundred bucks, I think.
我记得是两百块钱
It felt like a lot at the time.
在当时是很大一笔钱了
I'm so sorry, Jacob.
我很抱歉 雅各布
About what?
为什么
Which part?
哪件事
All of it.
所有的事
About keeping things from you,
向你隐瞒真♥相♥
putting you in this position.
让你处在这种境地
I'm the one who turned you in, Karen.
是我告发的你 凯伦
I thought you should know.
我想应该告诉你
But... why?
但是 为什么呢
You said you understood.
你说你理解
I understood helping a sick patient.
我理解你去帮一个病人
Don't understand sleeping with him.
却理解不了你跟他上♥床♥
That's fine.
好吧
But to go behind my back? Why would you--
但是你为什么背着我 你为什么...
Wait. Hold on. Hold on.
等等 等等
Are you seriously gonna talk to me right now
你现在确定要谈谈
about going behind your back?
我背着你做的事
For months, Karen,
几个月了 凯伦
for months, I have been sitting here
几个月 我像个蠢货一样
like a--like a jackass...
坐在这里
supporting you, trusting you.
支持你 信任你
And this whole time,
而这段时间
you--you've been lying to my face?
你一直谎话连篇
Jacob, I'm so sorry.
雅各布 对不起
I don't believe you.
我不信你了
And that's the problem. I...
问题就在这儿 我
I don't think I can believe a word you say,
我无法再相信你说的每一句话
ever again.
再也不信了
Which means...
这意味着
there's really no way to continue this.
我们真的没办法再继续下去
Continue what?
继续什么
What are you saying?
你想说什么
I'm--I'm saying...
我是说
I'm saying, we're done.
我是说我们到此为止吧
When your suspension is up,
你的执照恢复后
don't bother coming back.
不必再回来了
You can't keep doing this.
你不能老是这样
No, no, I'm not. I swear.
不不 不会了 我保证
I'm not gonna be that person.
我不会是那种人
I know we--we can't get back together
我知道我们不能复合了
and I know we can't be friends anymore.
也知道我们做不成朋友
I get it.
我知道了
Okay.
好的
What's this?
这是什么
It's not a huge space, but it's got great light, big windows.
房♥子虽然地儿不大 但是窗大光线足
It's in a cool up-and-coming area near Echo Park.
那片地极有潜力 离回音公园也很近
I think it'd make a perfect yoga studio.
我觉得用来开瑜伽室很不错
I already negotiated the price down to nothing,
我已经把价格还得很低了
so just give Quinn a call
只需要给奎恩个电♥话♥
and tell him I sent you, okay?
跟他说我让你打的 明白吗
I have a question.
我有个问题
Anything.
尽管问
Why did you do this?
你为什么要那样
I mean, I know why I did it.
我知道我为何那样
I-I was hoping so badly that it would work out,
我曾无比希望我们能够天长地久
even though, deep down,
尽管实际上
I knew that I couldn't change you, and--
我知道我无法改变你
No, no, no.
不不不
But you did change me.
你确实改变了我
Joss...
乔斯
You were never gonna become a lesbian.
你绝不会成为拉拉的
No.
不会
Probably not.
可能不会
Why did you try to be?
你为什么想要变成那样
For you.
为了你
If being in a relationship was
如果跟你谈恋爱
the only way that we could keep hanging out together,
是唯一能和你在一起的方式
then... I thought I'd go for it.
那么我想我会那么做
I just wanted to be with you.
我只是想和你在一起
This was free.
身体是免费附送的
It shouldn't be.
结局不应该是这样
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. This was supposed to be my treat.
谢谢你 这次应该我请客的
Next time.
下次吧
Ooh. It's cold.
好冷
You know what? Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
I never knew you were such a gentleman.
我还不知道你这么绅士
There's a lot of things you don't know about me.
在我身上你不知道的多着呢
Was that not okay? I thought that, um--
不合适吗 我以为...
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
I thought so, too.
我也那么以为的
It's, uh, it's okay.
没关系
I-I understand.
我理解
You're not... you're not ready.
你还...你还没有准备好
Maybe it's just too soon?
或许只是太快了
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表