剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
All right.
真好
There you go.
做的很好
I thought Jane's mom was picking them up.
我以为是简的妈妈来接姑娘们呢
Jane's mom had an incident with her pilates machine.
简的妈妈出了点意外 普拉提机坏了
She hit her head on a trapeze table
她的头撞到秋千架上
or trap on a head table. I don't really know.
还是被贵宾桌绊了一下 我也不知道
The girls still haven't nailed
姑娘们还没扭完
the last eight counts of, uh, their routine.
她们的保留曲目 还剩八下
I can wait out here.
我可以在这里等等
Look, I owe you an explanation...
听着 我该向你解释一下
No, you don't. And here it is.
不用 当时是这样的
Look, I was all dressed up and ready to meet you
我那时候已经打扮好了 准备出门
for our date when Miran-- a man--
赴你的约 这时候米兰...一个男人
a man showed up at my door
一个男人突然造访
with a... small...
给了我一个小...
package that belonged to my dead husband.
小包裹 是我已经过世的丈夫的
Wait. Your husband died?
等等 你丈夫过世了
I-I thought you were divorced.
我还以为你只是离婚了
No. No. I'm a widow.
不 不 我是个寡妇
You snubbed a widow.
你冷落的的可是个寡妇
Anyway,
总之
the contents of this package were...
包裹里的东西
shocking to me,
让我目瞪口呆
and as much as they made me question
我不仅开始质疑
not only who my husband was as a person
我丈夫的为人
but... everything we had been to each other
更让我对过去20年里的一切
for the last 20 years...
产生了怀疑
I just didn't want you to think that I missed our date
我不希望你觉得我失约是因为
to watch "Mad Men" and eat hot pockets.
我想在家吃吃喝喝 看肥皂剧
A big, confusing, and painful thing happened.
而是因为我经历了让我极其痛苦困惑的大事
Okay then.
好吧
Ready, girls?
好了吗 姑娘们
Hey, daddy. Our routine is so awesome.
老爸 保留曲目真是太棒了
Jane, I'll race you to the car. Come on.
简 我们比比 看谁先跑进车 快啊
Come on, Jane! Hurry up!
快啊 简 快点
Hi, April. It's Savi.
艾普莉 我是萨维
Uh, no pressure to call me back.
不用急着给我回电♥话♥
I just wanted to call and let you know...
我就是想问候你一声 让你知道...
that I'm thinking of you
我一直在想你
and everything that you're going through,
还有你经历的一切
and, uh...
并且我...
Well, I just didn't want you to feel all alone.
不想让你觉得孤单
Okay.
那好
Bye. Hi.
就这样 嗨
I didn't know where else to go.
我没地方去了
Sweetie, what happened? I went to Tom's apartment.
亲爱的 怎么了 我去了汤姆的公♥寓♥
You what?
你什么
When I was there, Sam came in, but he didn't see me.
我还没走山姆就回来了 但他没看见我
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes, I'm sure. I crouched behind the counter.
确定 我躲在吧台后面了
I know he didn't see me.
我知道他没看见我
Karen.
凯伦
You're right. I hadn't left anything,
你说得对 我本来是没留下证据的
But now I have.
可现在留下了
You left My sunglasses on the table.
你留... 我把太阳镜忘桌子上了
They were right there on the table, but he was coming in.
就那么放在了桌子上 但是他就要过来了
I had to go.
我必须走
Uh, okay.
好吧 这样想
Th-there's no way to connect you to those sunglasses, right?
不可能把太阳镜和你联♥系♥到一起的 对吧
I mean, it--they could be any woman's.
那可以是任何一个女人的
I-I still think you're fine.
我想你应该还是安全的
It'll start him back on his obsession. I know it.
这会让他肯定又开始乱想
He'll start searching for the identity
他又会开始调查汤姆的情人
of Tom's mistress again.
到底是谁了
I bet he didn't even stop.
我打赌他就没停下过
Yes, he did. I helped him stop.
他停下了 我帮他停下的
What?
你说什么
I've seen him a few times.
我后来又跟他见过几次面
When? I needed to bring him
什么时候 我得让他
some peace about his relationship with Tom
不再一直去想他和汤姆的关系
so he could put it all to rest.
这样他才能把一切都放下
I don't know what to say to you anymore.
我都不知道跟你说什么了
Why do you continue to involve yourself with these people?
你怎么还在和这些人纠缠不清
For the same reason I went to that apartment today.
就跟我今天去那间公♥寓♥的理由一样
The truth of it is...
其实是因为...
I'm not done with Tom.
我与汤姆缘分未尽
Karen, you know I love you.
凯伦 你知道我是爱你的
You have got to move on.
你得向前看了
Move on to what?
向前看什么呢
Don't say anything about the outfit.
不要评论我现在这身装扮
I just came from work.
我才上班回来
God, I swear it's like neck spanx.
天 这东西简直跟弹力项圈一样
Okay. Here are the photos
这是房♥子的照片
of the weird-ass house I need to sell.
我得把这栋超级诡异的房♥子卖♥♥出去
Hello? Can you help me? "Okay then"?
有人在吗 能帮忙吗 "那好吧"
Wow. Are we still on Richard?
你还没忘记那个理查德啊
What does that even mean?
究竟是什么意思
"Okay then. I'll call you later"?
"那好吧 我随后打给你"吗
"Okay then. I think you're lying
"那好吧 你在撒谎
and I can't stand the sight of you"?
我真不想看见你"吗
"Okay then. Sorry for your trouble"--
"那好吧 抱歉 打扰了"
See, that would've been nice.
看吧 这样都会让人好受一些
Wow. You really like him.
你真喜欢他啊
I never heard you talk like this about a guy.
我从没听你这么说起一个男人
Probably 'cause I've only been with one guy since high school.
可能因为我高中毕业后就只有一个男人
Oh, no, you've been with two, actually--Paul and Paul's ghost.
不不 是两个 保罗和保罗的鬼魂
But thanks to Miranda, you're free for the first time
但是因为米兰达的出现 你终于在青春期后
in your postpubescent life,
第一次得以自♥由♥了
and you must ask out this adorable Richard.
你一定得把这个魅力四射的理查德约出来
Show me the house.
给我看看♥房♥♥子
Okay.
好
This is it?
就这个
But it's so...
可是好...
ugly.
丑
It's so odd.
太奇怪了
Some coked-up rock star owned it and then reconstructed it
某个嗑药的摇滚明星买♥♥了之后又改装了一下
The summer he decided to try smack.
今年夏天又打算卖♥♥掉
Oh, wait. What's that?
等一下 那是什么
That's a toilet.
是个马桶
He has a toilet in the living room?
他把马桶装在客厅里
I prefer to see it as a really artsy chair.
我更喜欢把它看作一把很艺术的椅子
So can you toss some pillows, drape some fabric,
你能放些枕头 挂上布帘
home this place up a little bit?
把这鬼地方弄得像家一点吗
Josslyn, sweetie,
乔斯琳 亲爱的
I wouldn't make a dent. I mean, that is more
我也无能为力 那里
than a flannel throw away from being inhabitable.
看着可真不像什么宜居房♥子啊
You're right.
你说得对
You're right. Screw it.
你说得对 管他的
I'm not gonna try to make this house something it's not.
我才不会把这破地方说得天花乱坠
I'll embrace it for what it really is.
我要接受它本来的样子
How fast can you get a sitter?
找个保姆最快什么时候
I thought you weren't coming in at all.
我以为你不过来呢
Oh, I'm just catching up on a few things.
我只是过来看点东西
Okay. Well, I have a-a patient to fail miserably,
好 我还有个病人要治疗
so I'm gonna get back.
我得过去了
Wait. Jacob?
等一下 雅各布
Yeah.
什么事
Do you, you know, do things?
你有安排吗
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表