剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Well, I obviously have the right house.
看来我是来对地方了
Oh, my god. My mother hired a stripper.
天呐 我妈妈请来了个脱衣舞男
He's not a stripper. He's a bartender.
他不是跳脱衣舞的 他是酒吧服务生
Hola. Diego, is it?
你好 迭戈 是吗
Yes, ma'am. Hola.
是的 女士 你好
Ma'am doesn't live here. I'm Janet.
这里没有夫人 我叫珍妮特
Hey, guys. Hi.
大家好 你们好
You remember Richard.
还记得理查德吧
Janet!
珍妮特
Oh, my gosh. You're a giant.
我的天啊 你都这么高了
Uh, Diego, would you grab my camera?
迭戈 能帮我把相机拿过来吗
All right, everybody. Group picture.
好了 大家来照张全家福
Don't by shy, handsome.
别害羞啊 大帅哥
And everybody say... Rio.
大家一起说 里约
Rio!
里约
Hello.
喂
Hi, Mr. Mitchell.
你好 米切尔先生
Uh, no. I wasn't planning on coming into the office today.
不 我今天没打算去办公室
Do you need me...
你需要我
When did that happen?
什么时候的事
New evidence in the Thomas Grey case.
托马斯·格雷的案子有了新证据
But Dr. Kim's notes were handed in, like, two weeks ago.
但金医生的报告两个星期前就上交了
Can I join the party?
能跟你们一起聊吗
Oh, sure, honey.
当然了 亲爱的
All right.
好吧
He's cute, Mom.
他很帅 妈妈
I hadn't noticed.
我可不觉得
I'm really glad you're here.
真高兴你来了
I missed having a Mama.
我很怀念有妈妈照顾的那段时光
I can't believe you're gonna be so far away for so long.
难以相信你要去那么远的地方待很长时间了
You can always come visit.
你可以来看我啊
Well, actually...
实际上
I was thinking I could come visit now.
我在想我可以现在去你那
Help you find a place, get you all set up.
帮你找个地方 把你安顿好
It'd be a blast.
我们会很开心的
Well, what about your job, your new girlfriend?
那你的工作怎么办 还有你的新女朋友
Oh, I have two weeks of vacation coming to me,
我有两个周的休假
and Alex would totally be supportive.
而且艾莉克丝一定会支持我的
Well...
那好吧
Unless you don't want me to come.
除非你不想让我去
Oh, are you kidding, honey? I would love nothing more.
开玩笑吧 亲爱的 我太想你来了
Yeah?
是吗
You're my girl.
你是我的宝贝女儿
Okay.
好吧
Did you see how cute Richard was being with Janet?
你看到理查德和珍妮特相处得有多好吗
He is so good with parents.
他很擅长与长辈相处
I think even my mother would like... him.
我想连我妈妈都会喜欢上 他
What?
怎么了
Did you wind up telling Richard about Paul?
你会告诉理查德关于保罗的事吗
No. You told me not to.
不 你让我别说
I know, but not everyone listens to my advice.
我知道 但不是所有人都听我的建议
I do.
我就听
Paul's still in L.A.
保罗还在洛杉矶
What?
什么
What--how do you-- what?
这 你怎么会 你说什么
I had the same reaction.
我也是同样的反应
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
He came to see me.
他来找过我
What?!
什么
I know.
我明白
What?
你说什么
I wasn't sure if I should tell you or not,
我之前不知道要不要告诉你
but I thought you should know
但我想你应该知道
and decide for yourself how to handle it.
而且应该由你来决定怎么处理
How to handle it? What am I supposed to be handling?
怎么处理 我怎么知道怎么处理
Why is he still here?
他为什么还在这
That I don't know.
这我就不知道了
He just said he needed to talk to you.
他只是说要跟你谈谈
He's staying at the same motel.
他还住在那家旅馆
I'm so sorry, April.
我很抱歉 艾普莉
Should I not have told you?
我不应该告诉你吗
No, no, no.
不不不
I mean... Damn it.
我是说 该死
What am I supposed to do now?
我现在该怎么做
I have no idea.
我完全不知道
Am I supposed to talk to him?
我应该跟他谈谈吗
Is that what this is?
这么做对吗
No, not if you don't want to.
不 如果你不想谈就不谈
Do I have to tell Richard now?
我现在应该告诉理查德吗
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
What the hell happened?
发生了什么
Nothing. Nothing has happened.
没什么 没什么事
I'm gone for one week,
我就离开了一个星期
and I come back to find out
回来后却发现
that I've lost my entire settlement?
赔偿金都没了
I understand you're upset, Mrs. Grey.
我知道你很生气 格雷夫人
Just let me bring you up to speed.
让我给你详细介绍一下情况
Now new evidence has recently emerged
你丈夫的案子又有了新证据
that seems to imply that your husband
这些证据似乎表明你丈夫
may have been... suicidal
在去世时 可能是
at the time of his death.
自杀的
That's ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
These notes were submitted by your husband's psychiatrist,
这些记录是由你丈夫的心理医生
Dr. Karen kim.
凯伦·金医生上交的
And in a few places,
里面有几处地方
she indicates that he had said--
她写道 他说过...
Let me see the notes.
让我来看看记录
Well, this is impossible.
这不可能
Of course, this is just one woman's opinion.
当然了 这只是一个人的看法
We're prepared to argue that No, it's impossible
我们准备辩论说... 不 她不可能
that she took these when she said she did.
在这个时候记下了这些内容
I'm sorry?
你说什么
These notes are referring to a session
这些记录是关于某一次治疗的
that seemingly took place January 28th.
似乎是在一月二十八号♥
Tom and I were in Hawaii
但一月份的最后两个星期
the last two weeks of January.
汤姆和我都待在夏威夷
You're sure about that?
你确定吗
I keep all our receipts on file.
所有的收据我都留着
I can show you a copy from our hotel.
我可以给你看酒店收据的复印件
No, I-I apologize.
不是这意思 对不起
I haven't been lead on this case.
之前这案子不是我负责
Mrs. Davis is out with the flu, and I just--
戴维斯夫人感冒请了假 我只是
Look, I don't care which one of you fixes this,
我才不关心你们谁来搞定这件事
I just want it fixed.
我只需要你们搞定它
Obviously, this woman is lying.
很明显 这个女人在说谎
Now why would someone want to do such a thing?
至于她为什么要这么做
I have no idea.
我就不知道了
But I expect you to find out.
但我希望你能查清楚
I assure you, we'll get to the bottom of this.
我向你保证 我们会查个水落石出的
Please have a seat, and I'll go get Mr. Mitchell.
请先坐一下 我去找米切尔先生
Guess what.
你猜怎么着
I'm going to Rio.
我要去里约了
Are these rice balls or cod fritters?
这是饭团还是香炸鳕鱼
They are cod fritters.
是香炸鳕鱼
Go on. Go ahead and tell me
继续啊 请尽管说
the nine million reasons why it's a bad idea.
你觉得我不应该去的无数个理由
Actually, I think it's a great idea.
实际上 我觉得这是个好主意
You should go. You will have a great time.
你应该去 你会很开心的
Uh, do you want me to get some butter or something?
需要给你拿点黄油或者什么吗
You don't use butter or ice.
不能用黄油或者冰块
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表