剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I'm not telling. Should I be worried?
现在不能告诉你 我该担心吗
It's hard to say.
说不准
I don't like surprises.
我不喜欢惊喜
I'll pick you up at 7:00.
我晚上7点来接你
Joss, it's Savi. Can we please talk?
乔斯 是我 萨维 我们能谈谈吗
I said some things the other night
那天晚上我说了一些
that I wish I hadn't said, and I'd really just like
让自己很后悔的话 我真的很想
to sit with you and...
和你坐下来...
Message deleted.
留言已删除
Josslyn, a moment?
乔斯琳 过来一下
I'm--I'm almost done with the comps
罗斯莫尔房♥产的估价
for the Rossmore property.
就快做完了
Sit.
坐下吧
S'il vous plait.
请坐
Okay.
好吧
Who was your friend?
你那位朋友是谁
Oh. On the phone?
你说电♥话♥上的
It wasn't my friend. It was my sister.
那不是朋友 是我姐姐
No. No. No. In the elevator.
不 我说的是电梯里的那个
You mean Alex?
你是说艾莉克丝
Alex?
她叫艾莉克丝
Yes.
是的
Actually, she was my client.
事实上 她曾经是我的客户
What do you mean "Was"?
什么叫"曾经"
She and the buyer parted ways.
她和那个买♥♥家分手了
Oh. I see. Thank you.
好的 我知道了 谢谢
Is that it?
说完了
Don't worry. I'm not here to yell at you.
别担心 我不是到这来朝你大喊大叫的
I just wanted to tell you that you were right.
我只是想告诉你 我觉得你是对的
Is this a trap?
又是什么陷阱吗
No, what you said the other day
不是 你那天说
about me coming too far here to quit now.
我努力奋斗到现在的职位 辞职不值得
You're right.
你说的对
So I'm not quitting.
我不辞职了
That's great.
太棒了
Yeah. And I'm gonna get back on track.
是啊 我得重新开始好好工作了
Happy to hear.
我为你高兴
And I know to do that, I have to get out of my own way,
如果要好好工作 我就不能再自行其是
So I was hoping that you would help me.
所以我希望你能帮帮我
And please don't take this the wrong way, but...
别误会我的意思 但...
I think we should steer clear of each other for a while.
我觉得我们应该避开对方一阵子
I'll stay off your cases. You stay off mine.
我不插手你的案子 你也别干涉我的
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, look, um,
是的
I want to make partner as badly as you do, Savannah.
我和你一样都很想成为合伙人 萨瓦娜
I don't need the distractions either.
我也不想受到任何干扰
So a little focus would be good for both of us.
所以专注自己的事情对我们俩都有好处
I completely agree.
我完全同意
But just so you know, I fully intend to beat you to it.
但你要知道 我可打算完胜你哟
Oh, really?
真的吗
Good luck with that.
那祝你好运
So does that mean you're coming tonight?
那你今晚会来 对吗
Tonight? What's tonight?
今晚 今晚有什么事吗
Felker's retirement party.
费尔科的退休派对
Oh, no. That's tonight?
不是吧 就在今晚
Whole firm's gonna be there, including the partners.
全公♥司♥的人都会去 还有那些合伙人
Are you gonna be there?
你会去吗
Of course.
当然
Well, then I'll be there.
那好 我也会去的
Okay.
好的
You have three new messages.
您有三条新的留言
Message one.
第一条
Message two.
第二条
Message three.
第三条
You've reached Savannah Davis.
我是萨瓦娜·戴维斯
I'm not available to take your call,
我现在不方便接电♥话♥
so leave a message after the beep.
请在哔声后留言
You're home early.
这么早就回来了
I completely forgot I have this party tonight at work.
我完全忘了今晚我们公♥司♥有个派对
One of the partners is retiring.
有一个合伙人要退休了
They've been planning it for months, and, uh,
他们为此策划了好几个月
everyone's gonna be there, so I feel like
所有人都会去 所以我觉得
I have to make an appearance.
我也应该去一下
But I'm just gonna go,
但是我打算现在过去
say hello, eat a lettuce cup, and come home.
问个好 吃点生菜 然后立马回家
Are other spouses going? I can come with you.
有夫妻档去吗 我可以和你一起去
Do you want to come with me?
你想和我一起去吗
Do you not want me to go, Sav?
你不想我去吗 萨维
No. No. No. No. No.
不不不
Of course I want you to go.
我当然想要你去
Well, then I'll be there.
好的 那我就去
Okay.
好的
You're being ridiculous.
别自己吓自己了
Anthony?
安东尼
Hi. It's Karen Kim.
你好 我是凯伦·金
I can't believe we're actually here.
真不敢相信我们在这儿了
I forgot how nice it is
我都忘了在一家成年人的餐馆里
eating grown-up food in a grown-up place with--
吃着成年人的食物是多么地美妙 还和
0ther grown-ups?
和其他的成年人
Okay, I'm pathetic.
好吧 我很可悲
Hey, my fridge is full of Go-Gurt and Capri-Sun, too.
我的冰箱里也全是酸奶和可沛利饮料
To grown-up juice.
为成年人的饮料干杯
To grown-up juice.
为成年人的饮料干杯
So when are you going to ask me
你打算什么时候问我
whatever it is you were gonna ask me?
你想问我的事呢
We just sat down.
我们才坐下不久
I'm halfway through my ravioli.
我都已经吃了一半的意大利饺了
Okay. Okay. Tough crowd.
好吧 好吧 招架不住了
What are you thoughts about Santa Barbara?
你觉得圣塔芭芭拉怎么样
The '80s soap?
80年代的肥皂剧吗
The vacation destination.
度假胜地
I thought we could get away for a couple days.
我觉得我们可以去那玩两天
I have no idea how we'd actually pull it off.
我不知道该怎么做
I mean, Lucy thinks I'm having dinner with Savi right now.
露西还以为我在和萨维吃饭
How am I gonna explain two whole days?
我该找什么理由去解释那不在的两整天呢
We can tell 'em the truth.
我们可以跟她们说实话
That we're dating.
告诉她们我们在约会
Let's back up five minutes,
让我们倒♥退♥五分钟吧
before Santa Barbara.
回到圣塔芭芭拉之前
We were talking about Go-Gurt?
我们当时在说酸奶吗
No. No. It's not that I don't like the idea. I do.
不 不是我不喜欢这个想法 我喜欢
It's just-- it's kinda a big deal.
只是这件事对我来说很重要
You're the first person I've dated since Paul.
你是自保罗后我交往的第一个人
I get that. The first time I told Madi that I was dating,
我懂了 我第一次告诉麦迪我在约会时
she slashed my tires.
她扎了我的轮胎
What?
什么
I'm kidding. She told me to have a good time.
我在开玩笑呢 她叫我玩得开心
What I mean is I don't think we give them enough credit.
我想说的是我们没有给她们足够的信任
It's different, though.
情况不一样
When Paul died, it was just me and Lucy.
保罗去世后 就我和露西两人相依为命
I mean, for three years, we've been our own little team.
这三年来 我俩就是个不可分离的整体
I don't want to have this conversation with her
我不想在我们还没有很认真地交往前
if we're not serious about this.
就告诉她这件事
Look, I've dated, and Madi knows that I've dated,
我交往过 麦迪知道我有过女朋友
but I've never introduced her to anyone before.
但我还从来没有把她介绍给其他人
This is a big step for me, too.
对我来说 这也是很重要的一步
Tell you what.
跟你说
I'm going to Pittsburgh tomorrow for a couple days.
我明天要去匹兹堡几天
Why don't you sleep on it, and we can revisit this
要不你先想想 然后我回来后
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表