剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Yes, I'm still here.
对 我没挂
I'm calling about my results to the paternity test.
我来问亲子鉴定的结果
But how can that be?
怎么可能呢
No. No. I need the results sooner than that. Okay?
不 我得更快拿到结果 行吗
Please. Please. I-I-I've spoken to the lab already.
拜托了 我已经和实验室那边沟通过了
Is there any way that we could put a rush on this?
有什么办法能让结果快点出来吗
I'm willing to pay whatever it takes.
不管花多少都行
Okay.
好吧
Okay. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
I have one margari, and I am so obnoxious.
我喝了杯玛格丽特 当时我可惹人厌了
Oh, you'd be surprised.
你会被我吓到的
Oh, really? Like, how obnoxious is obnoxious?
真的吗 有多讨人厌
Well dancing on the tables obnoxious or
这个嘛 在桌上跳舞还是
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Uh, will you do me a favor and file these motions
能帮我去范奈司法♥院♥
in the courthouse in Van Nuys?
将这些提请动议吗
The courthouse in Van Nuys?
在范奈司区的法♥院♥
Yeah.
对
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
Well, I'm just new to L.A.,
我刚来洛杉矶
so I haven't really figured out the freeways yet.
所以对这儿的高速公路还不熟悉
They're so scary.
我有点提心吊胆的
Oh, I know, but what an excellent opportunity
我懂你的 但这是个让你克服
for you to overcome those fears, you know?
这些恐惧绝佳的机会 不是吗
You'll do great.
你能行的
You know, if you want to avoid the freeways,
如果你想避开高速公路的话
uh, you should take San Vicente. I can show her--
你可以走圣文森特大道 我可以指给她看
She'll be fine. Thank you.
她没事的 谢谢
Savannah.
萨瓦娜
There's a 50-page complaint on my desk
我桌上还有50页的控诉报告
that needs to be read and reviewed by noon.
需要在中午前读完
May I?
不好意思
Uh, what do we need?
需要什么呢
Uh, this. Oh, this. So good.
这个 还有这个 太棒了
Uh... Oh. Olives or no olives?
放不放橄榄
Eh, olives.
放吧
Definitely olives.
当然要放橄榄
But you hate them in your martinis.
但你喝马蒂尼就不放橄榄
I'm a purist when it comes to my gin.
我比较喜欢喝纯的杜松子酒
Olives it is.
那就要橄榄了
So are we gonna talk about this or...
我们要不要谈一下刚才的...
It's totally up to you.
决定权在你
Mm. I generally don't talk.
我通常不爱谈
I noticed.
我注意到了
I feel like I should make an exception
我觉得这次可能要破例了
because--
因为
Because I'm a girl?
因为我是个女的
That,
那个
yeah, sure,
嗯 这个
and, um, yes.
对 没错
Let's start there.
就从这个问题开始吧
You're not gay.
你不是同性恋
Despite what just happened,
尽管刚刚的事
which, to be honest, was pretty gay,
说实话 确实基情四射
when it comes to my sexual orientation,
但说到我的性取向
I'm... straight.
我还是直女一个
I love me some penis.
本人还是喜欢小♥弟♥弟♥
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Also, I don't do relationships.
还有 正儿八经的恋爱我搞不来
I know.
我明白
I just want to be up-front with you.
我希望对你坦诚一些
Listen, I just got out of a 5-year relationship,
听着 我刚结束一段长达五年的恋爱
so I'm...
所以...
I'm not ready to jump into anything.
我也不想贸然开始另一段关系
That's what I figured.
我也是这么想的
I just wanted to confirm that
我就是希望澄清一件事
this was, like, a-a rebound thing then, right?
刚刚发生的事是因为你处在过渡期
Joss.
乔斯
You are my friend,
你是我的朋友
and I think you're absolutely gorgeous.
而且绝对是个魅力无边的大美人
Well, back at ya.
你也是
Both counts.
我们都是
And what happened between us--that was, uh...
我们之间发生的事 是...
that was fun. Right? It was. Yeah.
非常有趣 是吧 是啊
I had fun.
我乐在其中
Me, too.
我也是
So it can just be that?
所以那不过是件趣事
Absolutely.
当然
Fun is what I do best.
玩乐是我最擅长的
I know that, too.
我也知道
Thank you.
谢谢
I didn't want to have this conversation over the phone.
我不想和你在电♥话♥里讲这件事
What's going on? Is it Sam?
怎么了 是山姆的事吗
No. No.
不 不
This is about...
是关于...
Did you ever meet with Anthony Newsome?
你见过安东尼·纽瑟姆吗
He's the investigator--
他是个调查员
From the life insurance company.
人寿保险公♥司♥的
Yeah, he came to my house a while ago.
我见过 他之前来过我们家
Why?
怎么了
He came to me, too.
他也找过我
And then came back again today
今天又来了
asking for copies of my notes from my sessions with Thomas.
想要我和托马斯会诊时的记录
Why? I mean, why is he asking for them now?
为什么 为什么会现在要
It's been weeks.
事情已经过去好几周了
He wouldn't tell me anything specific,
他不肯向我透露任何细节
just that there is new information
但他告诉我出现了新的信息
that could potentially turn this into a criminal investigation.
可能会使事情演变成一宗刑事案件
Do you have any idea what that could be?
你知道这是怎么回事吗
That must be why Cora called me.
柯拉打电♥话♥给我肯定也是因为这件事
Cora? Who's Cora?
柯拉 谁是柯拉
She was the hospice nurse
她是汤姆的临终关怀护士
who was on duty the night Tom passed away.
汤姆去世的那晚是她守夜
What information could a hospice nurse have
一个临终关怀的护士能知道什么
that could affect his investigation?
并直接影响到调查
I have no idea.
我也不知道
I dismissed Cora early that night,
那天晚上 我让柯拉提早下班了
so she wasn't even there when it happened.
那天晚上她本就不该在那儿的
You did what?
你做了什么
I let her go home early so Tom and I could be alone.
我让她提前回家了 这样汤姆和我就能独处了
You didn't think that would raise suspicion?
你难道不觉得那样很容易引人怀疑吗
Obviously, I wasn't in my right mind.
很明显 那晚我心烦意乱
You may recall I was about to kill my husband
要知道 那晚我企图谋杀自己的丈夫
with the drugs you so kindly provided.
可下毒的药可是你好心好意给我的
It's possible I wasn't thinking straight.
那天我又怎么可能头脑清楚
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Just exactly how much does this woman know?
告诉我 那个女人到底知道多少
We have to talk about this.
我们得好好商量
Morning.
早
Hi.
早
You look gorgeous today.
你今天真是光彩照人
I do?
是吗
You weren't gonna slip out without saying good-bye,
你不会是想不跟我说一声就瞧瞧溜走
were you?
对吧
Oh, honey, you were sleeping so soundly.
亲爱的 你睡得那么香
I didn't want to wake you.
我可不想把你吵醒
Wait. Before you go...
等等 走之前...
Got something.
给你看样东西
A pregnancy test. Yeah.
验孕棒 是啊
I mean, I know you're on your way to work, so...
我知道你急着上班
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表