剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Well, you never know.
谁这可说不定
That is the beauty of yoga.
这才是瑜伽的魅力所在
I'm sorry to say, uh, I wouldn't know.
恕我直言 我并不了解这种魅力
Well, you know about the mala beads.
但你知道念珠
I spent six months in India,
我在印度待过六个月
though only for work, unfortunately.
不幸的是 我只是去工作的
Oh, gosh. I'm so jealous.
天哪 真是羡慕嫉妒恨
I've been dying to go to India.
我一直很想去印度
You would love it.
你会喜欢那里的
Mm, I bet.
一定会
After you.
你先请
Thank you.
谢谢
Alex, what are you doing here?
艾莉克丝 你来干什么
It was a pleasure to meet you.
很高心认识你
Oh, yeah.
我也是
I, uh, I had a private lesson down the street, and, uh,
我在这条街有个私教班
I thought you could use a little pick-me-up.
就想着给你送外卖♥♥来了
What was that?
这什么情况
What was what?
什么意思
It was a pleasure.
"很高兴认识你"
We rode up together in the elevator.
我们在电梯里遇到的
Do you know who that was?
你知道那是谁吗
No. Is he famous?
不知道 名人吗
Gosh darn it, I always miss famous people.
讨厌 我老是认不出名人
I was at a Starbucks with Sally once
有次我和萨莉在星巴克
and I guess we were behind Neil Patrick Harris--
在我们前面的好像是尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯
No. That was Olivier.
不 那是奥利维尔
Le douche.
大混♥蛋♥
Oh, that's your boss? Yeah.
那是你老板 是啊
Oh, he's so nice.
他人真好
Oh, well, clearly, you're insane.
很明显 你疯了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine. I'm just tired.
没事 只是累了
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Just say it, okay? Please.
直说吧 拜托
Just get it over with.
快点让事情过去
I think you should keep your job.
我觉得你不该跳槽
What?
什么
You're so close to making partner, Sav.
你马上就能升做合伙人了 萨维
Doesn't make any sense
实在没道理
to take so many steps back at another firm.
换家公♥司♥从头做起的
You worked so hard to get where you are,
你这么努力工作才有今时今日的地位
and I know how important it is to you, so...
我知道这对你有多重要...
We'll figure it out.
我们再想办法
"We"?
"我们"
You said "we".
你说了"我们"
What?
怎么了
"We'll figure it out."
"我们再想办法"
Does that...
是不是...
Does that mean there's still a we?
是不是意味着我们还是夫妻
Yeah.
是的
Doc?
医生
Mr. Newsome.
纽瑟姆先生
Anthony. Please.
叫我安东尼就行
Well, that'll brighten up an office.
这个装在办公室里可真是一道风景线
It's for my house, actually.
其实是要装在我家里的
Um, there have been a couple of break-ins
最近小区里发生了
in the neighborhood recently,
几件入室抢劫案
and I figured you can't be too careful.
再小心也不为过嘛
I guess not.
的确
I have an appointment in half an hour,
我半小时后有个预约
so I better go. But it was nice to run into you.
我得走了 不过巧遇你真好
Good to see you. Maybe I'll see you later.
很高兴见到你 回见
You probably won't, actually.
也许见不着了
My work on the Thomas Grey case is done.
托马斯·格雷一案我的工作已经结束了
I submitted my work on Monday.
我周一递交了工作报告
Thanks for the notes, by the way.
顺便说一句 多谢你的病历记录
You know what?
跟你说
This is actually a better model.
这个型号♥其实更好
So the investigation is closed?
所以调查完全结束了吗
Well, that's officially above my pay grade.
这得由上头的人来决定了
I hand the evidence in on one claim,
我把一个索赔案件的证据都交上去后
then they hand me another one.
他们就给我另一个案件了
That sounds...
听起来...
very fulfilling, yes.
让人放心了 我知道
You know, there is one question I do want to ask you, though,
但我还是有个问题想问你
unofficially.
非正式的问题
Unofficially?
非正式
This would be more of a personal curiosity at this point.
这个问题更多是因为我自己的好奇心
When I first came to you, I asked you
我第一次去找你的时候 问过你
if Thomas Grey was suicidal,
托马斯·格雷是否有自杀倾向
and you said no.
你说没有
I remember.
我记得
But then your notes clearly stated that he was.
但你的记录中却清楚地说明他有自杀倾向
I treated him for three years.
我做他的心理治疗医生三年了
He was a patient,
开始他只是个病人
but I also came to know him as a person.
但我逐渐了解到他的为人
I just didn't think it was my place
所以我认为干扰他的遗产问题
to interfere with his legacy.
是很不合适的
But then you changed your mind.
但之后你改主意了
The investigation started to get much more serious.
因为调查越来越严肃
And I also didn't think it was my place to obstruct justice.
我觉得自己阻碍司法进程的做法也不对
Moral and beautiful.
你是个有医德又美丽的女人
It's a nice combination.
多好的结合
Now I really should get going.
现在我得走了
You have a nice life, Dr. Kim.
祝你过得幸福 金医生
And if you need any help installing that,
如果安装这个的时候你需要帮助
you let me know, okay?
告诉我就行 好吗
I think it starts with "A." I'm just kidding.
你的名字是A开头 我开个玩笑
I think you're an excellent speller.
你肯定知道怎么拼
Ugh. I know I'm stalling.
我下不了笔
It's just--
就是
It's a little sad.
有点小伤感
20% of the store gone, just like that.
店面的20%就这样没有了
It was finally all mine and now--
本来都是我的 但现在
80% is all yours,
你不是还有80%么
and you'll have the rest back in no time.
而且你很快就能拿回剩下那20%了
I sell candles and linens. It's not exactly a cash cow.
我把烛台和亚麻制品卖♥♥了 不值几个钱
You'll have it back eventually.
你最终会拿回来的
There's still time, if you want to change your mind.
现在还可以改主意
No. This is what it's gonna take to be free of Miranda,
不 如果这是让米兰达赶紧离开的代价
and that's worth it.
那就值得了
How do you feel?
你感觉如何
Depressed,
有点沮丧
but also a little better.
但又觉得好受点
Thanks for being here.
多谢陪在我身边
I...
我
think I know a way to make you feel a lot better.
我知道有个方法能让你感觉更好
What? Now? The store's open.
什么 现在 我店还开着呢
No. No. I-I like your dirty mind,
不是不是 我很喜欢你的小心思
but I was thinking dinner tonight,
但我是在想今晚的晚餐
at a restaurant and everything.
去餐厅约会
What?
怎么了
I don't know.
我也说不准
Every time we plan a date, something bad happens.
每次我们要去约会的时候就会发生坏事
The babysitter gets cramps,
保姆抽筋了
my dead husband's mistress shows up at my door, twice.
亡夫的情人突然出现在我门口 两次
Fourth time's the charm?
说不定第四次会成功呢
Plus, I want to ask you something tonight.
而且今晚我还想问你一件事
What?
什么事
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表