剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah, we--we can spend the day together,
是啊 我们可以一起玩一天
and then tell the girls about us some other time.
改天再跟她们说我们的事
Yeah, absolutely.
好的
Anyway, you seem to like the candle.
不管怎样 你貌似很喜欢蜡烛
So you can just take it.
送你了
I'll see you on-- on Monday.
周一见
O-okay. Uh...
好的
I'll see you next week.
下周见
Are you sure
你真的
you're cool with me and Alex using the house?
不介意我和艾莉克丝借用你家吗
Yeah, of course.
当然不介意
A couples' dinner?
情侣晚餐
You've become so domestic now that you're a lesbian.
你做了女同之后变乖了不少
Oh, hilarious.
真好笑
It'll only be a few people, though.
不过就几个人
Alex asked me to invite some couple friends,
艾莉克丝让我邀请一些情侣朋友
and then I realized that I don't have any anymore...
我想到我的朋友都是单身了...
Unless you and Harry want to come.
除非你和哈利想来
Uh, no. I don't think that'll be happening.
算了 这是不可能的
You never know until you ask.
你不问怎么知道
Harry won't come. Dom, on the other hand...
哈利不会来的 多姆嘛
Um, Dom, on the other hand, what?
多姆怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Did he say something to you?
他是不是跟你说过什么
He did, didn't he?
说了对不对
He told you he was into you.
他跟我说 他对你有意思
I knew I should've warned you.
我早该给你提个醒的
What, did you talk to him?
什么 你们聊过
When did you talk to him?
你们什么时候谈过的
Please. Does he realize you're still married to Harry?
得了 他知不知道 你还是哈利的妻子
Do you?
你自己呢
Of course I do.
我当然知道
It's just, Harry won't even talk to me.
可哈利甚至都不愿意跟我说话
I don't know where he is or what he's thinking.
我不知道他在哪儿 也不知道他怎么想的
He's thinking that he loves you, Savi.
他肯定还是爱你的 萨维
He can't get over what I did.
但他不能原谅我做的事
And I can't make him.
我也不能强迫他
So you immediately run into
所以你就急不可耐地
the arms of another man?
投入了另一个男人的怀抱
I'm not running into anyone's arms right now.
我没有投入任何人的怀抱
I'm just...
我只是...
trying to stay realistic.
让自己现实一点
A few points of procedure before we begin.
开始之前 有几点申明
This is not a trial.
这不是正式的审讯
These depositions are simply to gather evidence.
所有的证词只是为了收集证据
This evidence can be used
日后若真要对簿公堂
if the case ever does go to trial.
这些证据才会被使用到
So remember,
所以请记住
you're still under oath.
您也是宣过誓的
Anyone who testifies is bound to tell the truth.
说实话 是每一位出席证人的义务
Ms. Wade, anything else?
韦德女士 有什么要补充的吗
That about covers it.
您说的已经很详细了
Let's just try to keep things civil.
大家都别把事情搞大了就行
Couldn't agree more.
完全赞同
Bringing in our first witness.
带第一位证人进来
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Here we go.
开始吧
Could you please state your name for the record?
请报上您的姓名 以便备案
Anthony Newsome.
安东尼·纽瑟姆
And in your investigative work for Huxley insurance,
您在对赫克斯利保险公♥司♥的调查过程中
did you discover anything
是否发现
about Mr. Grey's state of mind near the time of his death?
格雷先生死前的精神状况有什么异常
Well, the first time I spoke with Dr. Kim about the case,
我第一次向金医生谈及此案的时候
she informed that, uh, Thomas Grey was not suicidal
她对我说托马斯·格雷没有任何自杀倾向
or depressed at all.
也没有任何精神低迷的情况
The first time?
第一次
Yeah, I was able to question her again
是的 后来我和一个临终关怀护士谈过后
after an interview with one of the hospice nurses
又一次向她问及此事
raised a red flag.
引起了她的重视
That's when she turned in her notes.
那时候她正要递交医疗记录
Why then?
为什么要在那时候
I informed her that this case
我提醒她 这桩案件
could easily turn into a criminal investigation.
很可能会演变成刑事案件
And was that true?
是真的吗
No, uh, not entirely, but, uh, I felt I had no choice.
不 不完全是 但我那时候别无选择
My employer was demanding to see those notes.
我的雇主强烈要求 要看到那些记录
What did you find in the notes?
您在记录中发现了什么
The exact opposite of what she had originally told me.
我发现了和她第一次的说辞完全相反的记录
Uh, the notes claimed that Thomas Grey was suicidal
记录上说 托马斯·格雷有自杀的倾向
and depressed.
且情绪低迷
Thank you, Mr. Newsome.
谢谢 纽瑟姆先生
Ms. Wade.
韦德女士
Mr. Newsome.
纽瑟姆先生
Is it possible that you're only here out of spite?
有没有可能 您这次作证只是为了报复
Excuse me?
什么
Are you here because Dr. Kim rejected your romantic advances,
您出席指证是因为金医生拒绝了您的求爱
and you decided to get back at her?
所以您恼羞成怒 要报复她
Ms. Wade, what the hell is this?
韦德女士 这是干什么
Uh, that's not true at all.
完全没有这回事
I showed up at Dr. Kim's house one evening
我曾在某个晚上拜访过金医生
to help her install a security camera.
只是为了帮她安装监控摄像头
That's about it.
仅此而已
But you wanted to get physical?
然后你就想意图不轨
Please stop.
别这样
I don't think this is relevant.
我觉得这与案件无关
If Mr. Newsome has a personal grudge towards my client,
如果纽瑟姆先生对我的客户心怀怨恨
I think it is.
那就绝对与案子有关了
We'll agree to disagree.
我们还是各自保留意见吧
Thank you, Mr. Newsome.
谢谢 纽瑟姆先生
I can't wait to go on that.
我好想玩那个
I think we should go here first.
还是先试试这个吧
Oh, and then all the way back this way
然后再原路返回
until we get here.
到这里去
We should go on this one twice.
那个一定要玩两次
And that one last.
最后再去那个
okay, okay.
好了 好了
Hold on, girls.
冷静点 姑娘们
I know you're excited,
我知道你们兴奋得不行
but we have to go over some rules first.
但我们得先约法三章
No running off ahead of us.
不许跑得太远
We have to be able to see you at all times.
必须待在我们的视线范围内
Always stay together.
两个人不能分开
Ice cream and candy after we eat after lunch.
冰淇淋和糖果只能在 午饭后吃
Let's go.
走吧
Wait up.
等下
Thank you so much for taking us here.
谢谢你带我们来
My mom took me to Disneyland once,
我妈妈也曾带我来过一次迪士尼乐园
but I don't even remember it.
可我一点印象也没了
Oh, you're welcome, Madi.
不客气 麦迪
She really likes you.
她真的很喜欢你
I like her, too.
我也喜欢她
So...
那么...
do you have any sort of plan in mind
对于我姐姐
when it comes to my sister?
你有什么打算吗
I really hope that's not why you wanted to talk,
真希望你别跟我谈这件事
because it's not your business, now is it?
因为这事和你无关啊
Yeah, actually, it is my business,
当然和我有关
because right now,
因为此时此刻
I'm the one trying to save this marriage.
我成了想要拯救你们婚姻的人
So if--if you don't want that, you need to let me know.
所以如果你不想 最好早点让我知道
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表