剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Tonight sounds perfect.
今晚太棒了
Pick me up at 8:00.
八点来接我
Okay.
好的
You don't know where I live.
你不知道我住哪儿
Good morning, gorgeous.
早上好 美女
Not today, Dom. Sorry.
今天就别来这套了 多姆 抱歉
Isn't that Thomas Grey's wife?
这不是托马斯·格雷的妻子吗
What is she doing here?
她来这儿干嘛
Michael's been with her all morning.
迈克尔陪了她一早晨了
Apparently, since she denied the autopsy,
显然 由于她拒绝尸检
insurance is trying to deny the claim.
保险公♥司♥也在试着拒绝赔付
The firm's getting into it.
公♥司♥正在解决这事
Doctor, Sam Grey is here to see you.
医生 山姆·格雷要见您
Did he make an appointment?
他有预约吗
No.
没有
Sam, come in.
山姆 请进
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
These are for you, to thank you for everything.
这是给你的 感谢你所做的一切
But mostly I just wanted an excuse to see you again.
更主要的是 我想找个借口再见见你
Sam, I can't see you,
山姆 我不能做你的医生
but, uh, I can recommend you to another doctor.
但我可以为你推荐另外的医生
I'm not here to see you as a patient.
我不是作为病人来这儿见你的
Oh, no.
不
Sam--
山姆
I want to take you for coffee if you have time.
如果你有时间 我想请你喝杯咖啡
You have to go. I have a patient now.
你得走了 我这儿有病人
I'll call you.
我会给你打电♥话♥的
Hey, Savi.
萨维
Hey. I only have a minute, okay,
我只能说几句 好吧
but there's some questions about Thomas' death.
托马斯的死亡出了些问题
Yeah, the insurance company is launching an investigation
保险公♥司♥正进行调查
that my firm is handling.
我们公♥司♥在处理这件事
Now it's probably just a routine thing,
这可能只是例行公事
but I thought you should be aware.
但我觉得你应该知道
Stay away from that family.
离那家人远点儿
I will. Yes.
我会的
Thanks, Savi.
谢了 萨维
I'm sorry. What are you doing here?
不好意思 你们在这儿干什么
How did you--
你们是怎么
I wasn't expecting you yesterday. I--
我没想到昨天会见到你 我
I've been trying to work up the nerve for weeks
几个星期以来我一直努力试着平静下来
to actually talk to you when I called.
能在打电♥话♥的时候开口跟你说话
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is Miranda.
我叫米兰达
I knew your husband.
我认识你的丈夫
We were in love.
我们曾经相爱
I'm sorry. You have to get out of here.
对不起 你们得离开了
You have to get out of here right now.
现在就离开
And I was pregnant when he died.
他死的时候我怀孕了
I thought you left.
我以为你走了
No. I wanted to get a jump on this work.
没有 我想在这件事上取得点突破
You okay?
你还好吗
You need some help?
需要帮忙吗
No, it's okay.
不用 没事的
You sure?
你确定
I can stay if you want.
如果你愿意的话 我可以留下帮你
No. I'm fine.
不用了 我很好
I should go.
我该走了
I'm fine.
我很好
You don't seem fine.
你看起来可不好
It's okay to let go, Savannah.
放手不做没关系的 萨瓦娜
You don't... you don't have to be strong for me.
你不必 你不必为我而这么坚强
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表