剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Oh. There you are.
你在这儿啊
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
Do you have a minute?
你有空吗
Yeah. Is it about April?
有 是关于艾普莉的事吗
I called her today, but she hasn't called me back yet.
我今天给她打过电♥话♥ 但是她没回我
Yeah, I called her this morning, too.
我今天早晨也给她打过电♥话♥
Nothing.
她也没回我
But no, actually, that's not why I'm here.
不过 我找你是为了别的事
Could I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
It's... kind of personal and pretty big.
是个人问题 但又事关重大
Yeah, of course. What's wrong?
当然可以 什么问题
It's about my friend Alex.
是关于我的朋友艾莉克丝的
Oh, no.
不
Oh, is she sick?
她病了吗
Oh, my god. No.
我的天啊 当然不是
That would be horrible. Man, you are dark.
那就太惨了 姐妹 你太邪恶了
Well, you said it was big.
你刚才说事关重大
It is big.
是很重大
She doesn't want to be my friend anymore.
她不想跟我做朋友了
This is your big crisis?
这就是你的重大危机
Okay, let's talk about it in my office, please.
好吧 还是去我办公室谈吧
So we had sex again yesterday, and it messed everything up.
我们昨天又上♥床♥了 结果一切都乱套了
Well, here's an idea. Maybe you should stop having sex with her.
给你个建议 你们不应该再上♥床♥了
I can't do this right now.
我想我现在帮不了你
Right. Never mind.
对啊 算了
I-I'm sorry. It's just-- my boss is mad at me.
我很抱歉 我的老板在生我的气
You know what? It's fine. I'll--it's fine.
没关系的 没事
Forget it. I'll figure it out myself.
算了 我自己处理吧
You said you wanted to talk.
你说你想谈谈
Yes, but for you to call me.
是的 但我是想在电♥话♥里谈
I'm sorry. I just...
对不起 我只是
I wanted to do this in person.
我想跟你面对面地谈
Are you scared of me?
你是怕我了吗
That's the last thing I wanted
我可不想你怕我
and exactly why I need to apologize.
所以我得跟你道歉
You broke into my office.
你闯进了我的办公室
Was I not supposed to be afraid?
难道我不该害怕吗
I didn't mean to--
我不是故意要
I wasn't expecting the alarm to go off.
我没想到警报会响
It was stupid.
我太蠢了
I just--I wanted to leave you that picture.
我只是想把照片留给你
To provoke me.
想要刺♥激♥我
I guess, yeah.
我想 是的
Yeah, I wanted to get some kind of reaction from you.
是的 我是想让你有点反应
I've been calling you but I-I keep getting the machine.
我给你打过很多电♥话♥ 但你都不接
Is that why you made an appointment with Jacob?
所以你就跟雅各布做了一次预约
To see me?
为了见我一面
At first, yeah.
起初 我是这么想的
Then...
但之后
I don't know, after talking with him--
我也不知道 我跟他谈完之后
You spoke to him about me?
你竟然跟他谈我了
No. God, no.
不 天啊 没有
It was all hypothetical and...
我们谈的都是假设性的
I've handled everything so badly.
我每件事都没处理好
Please don't hate me.
求你别恨我
I'm so sorry for everything.
我对所做的一切都很抱歉
Sam--
山姆
I think I'm in love with you.
我想我是爱上你了
This is a nice surprise.
真是惊喜啊
I thought you'd be at the restaurant by now.
我以为你还在餐厅呢
Yeah. I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
That sounds serious.
好严肃啊
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
对 是很严肃
I love you, Savi.
我爱你 萨维
No. No. No. No.
别别别
No. No. No. No. No. Wait. Wait. Wait.
不要 不要 听我说 听我说
Wait. Wait. Listen. Listen.
听我说 先听我说完
I love you. Please.
我爱你 求你了
And I want to be with you
我愿意跟你在一起
And I've searched my soul,
我考虑了很久
And I can picture us raising a child together...
我能想像出我们一起养育一个孩子的场景
Moving past everything that's happened and--
抛开过去的一切...
Becoming a family?
建立一个完整的家庭
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
But the picture--
但如果孩子不是我的
it just doesn't work
那么这幅蓝图
if the baby isn't mine,
是实现不了的
you know,
你懂的
and let's face it-- chances are it isn't.
说实话吧 孩子很可能不是我的
No, don't say that.
别 别这么说
Come on. We've been trying for years, Sav.
承认吧 我们尝试了这么多年 萨维
The odds aren't exactly in our favor, are they?
可幸运女神并没有青睐我们 不是吗
I don't care about the odds.
我不管什么命运
Well, I do.
可我在意
What are you saying?
什么意思
I can't see another way around it.
我无法想象另一种可能性
I mean, obviously, we'll wait for the paternity results,
我们当然要等待亲子鉴定的结果
but when they come, if the baby isn't mine,
但结果出来后 如果孩子并非我亲生
then you have a choice to make.
那你必须做出选择
What kind of choice?
什么选择
Me...
我
or the baby.
还是孩子
You want some more coffee?
还想再来点咖啡吗
Oh, I better not. I gotta pick up Scottie,
不必了 我要去接斯科蒂了
and we're heading down to Florida.
我们要回佛罗里达了
He must be, uh,
他一定...
excited to go back home.
很高兴吧 要回家了
He's obsessed with Pink's hot dogs,
他爱上品客的热狗了
So he says he never wants to leave.
还说一辈子不想离开这里了
We're grabbing a couple for the road.
我们会带一些路上吃
Speaking of which, I really-- I should get going.
说真的 我真的要走了
Um, so...
那么...
the check?
支票呢
Of course.
当然
The check.
你的支票
I can't thank you enough, April.
我真是感激不尽 艾普莉
This...
这...
this means so much to Scottie and me.
这对于斯科蒂和我来说都太珍贵了
I'm just happy to be putting this all in the past,
我只是很高兴 这一切都结束了
for both of us.
对于我们俩都是
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
Yeah, see,
是啊 瞧
I was way more shocked than that.
我当时可比你吃惊多了
This is why I prefer doing business with the Germans.
所以我喜欢和德国人打交道
They are never late.
他们从不迟到
You haven't spoken for three entire minutes.
三分钟之内 你一句话没讲
Something is wrong.
肯定有事不对劲了
I'm fine.
我没事
Would you like to talk about it?
愿意说说吗
Seriously?
真的吗
I am always serious.
我向来严肃认真
It is you who has a problem being serious.
是你总是严肃不起来
You're right. I do.
说得不错 我就这样
Something has changed.
你变了
Lately you seem, uh, quoi,
最近你有点...怎么说呢
different.
不太一样了
I don't know.
我也不知道
Maybe I am.
也许是吧
I don't know. I'm... so confused.
我也不知道 我太困惑了
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表