剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
胸口中了两枪
Two shots to the chest.
看来这人是下了死手了
Somebody wanted to make sure Sylvia wouldn't survive.
但是为啥会对一个跳大神的动手?
Who would want to murder a psychic?
也许是发现自己被骗了得老客户
Maybe a client who realized she was a fraud.
我接个电♥话♥,喂
Give me a second. Yeah. Katsumoto.
你干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
Sylvia雇咱俩阻止一起谋杀案
Sylvia hired us to prevent a murder.
我觉得咱俩最起码也得把她的谋杀案解决了
Least we can do is to look into hers.
如果你琢磨着直接退休的话你别想了
If you're thinking about quitting your day jobs, don't.
嘿宝贝儿,聊的咋样啊
Hey, babe. How was it?
我拒绝了
I passed.
我怼替大独♥裁♥家工作不是很感兴趣
Turns out, working for a dictator wasn't really for me.
Kaipu给我说你去面试了
Kaipu told me about
雇主咋样啊?
the interview, cuz. So, what was she like?
Imelda?一边儿哭穷
Imelda? She kept saying how they have nothing,
一边儿带着我在豪♥宅♥里遛弯儿
while giving me a tour of the mansion.
像他们这种人一般不太接受别人说不啊
People like Imelda Marcos ain't used to being told no.
你觉得她还会找你么?
Think she'll call again?
我觉得她还是别了
Ugh, she better lose my number.
大房♥子咋样?
How was the house?
有没有黄金马桶?
See any gold toilets?
我没仔细看
Didn't check.
倒是真看到有金皇冠了
But I did see a butler polishing a gold tiara.
比煎饼果子还大
Thing was taller than a slice of Hula Pie.
真的
No kidding.
那玩意儿咋带啊
I don't know how you could wear it, though.
看着齁沉的
Thing must weigh a ton.
Manui.
想啥呢?
You okay?
没啥,就是琢磨Imelda的管家
Oh, yeah. Just wondering if Imelda's butler would be free
会不会帮我给冲浪板打打蜡
to wax my board once he's done with the silverware.
老弟你俩忙不忙啊?
Hey, Rick? You guys busy?
我个人是不想学TM的
I hate to sound like Thomas,
但是我觉得我需要你俩帮我个忙
but I need a favor.
我大概知道是谁偷走Imelda的珠宝了
I think I know who stole Imelda's jewels.
她每个客户的名字旁都有个三位
Each of her clients has a three-digit code written
密♥码♥,你觉得这有啥用?
next to their name. What do you make of that?
类似什么记录?-有可能
Some kind of bookkeeping thing?- It's possible.
但是盲猜太难了
It's hard to know without more context.
你查到什么没?
What do you have so far?
没啥特别有用的
There's not much to uncover on Sylvia.
除了一星评价没有任何其他负面的
No lawsuits, no criminal charges. Just some bad reviews.
“这就是个大骗子”
"Dupont will scam you out of your money."
“骗你没商量”“回家种地去吧”
"She's a con artist." "Take your business elsewhere."
“这就是个说自己有超能力的大骗子”
"Dupont's a charlatan who pretends to have a gift."
“谁去她家谁吃亏”
"Dupont's a charlatan,don't waste your time with her."
这用户语法烂的啊
Poor syntax, some of the same words,
一看就知道都是一个人写的
similar spelling and grammatical errors.
逻辑不通拼写错误
Sounds like it was written by the same person.
Mm-hmm.
还真是
Ah. And indeed they were.
都是一个IP地址发出来的
They all came from the same I.P. address.
Hmm.
Madame Evanora?
稍等
Just one moment.
这地方不干净了
This place needs a good smudge
上个客户身上背大恐怖了
to clear the energy my last client left behind.
我俩不是来算命的
Uh, we're actually not here
for a reading.
那就是重新排个命?
Well, perhaps a chakra re-alignment, then?
我从你俩身上
I sense a disturbance
看到了死亡和不安啊
that desperately needs to be corrected.
某种意义上你还真说对了
Well, you are not wrong about the disturbance.
讲讲你为啥
What's with all the nasty reviews
对Sylvia Dupont那么大恶意呗
you've been posting online about Sylvia Dupont?
别污蔑我啊
I did nothing of the sort.
所以是别人在
So it was someone else from the very same I.P. address
你这儿发的评论咯
that we traced back to here?
你俩谁啊?
Who are you?
我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
We're private investigators.
Sylvia Dupont雇的我们
Sylvia Dupont is our client.
或者说是她生前雇的我们
Or at least she was, until she was murdered this morning.
哎哟妈耶
Oh, God, how awful.
知道是谁干的么?
Do they know who did it?
要是从谁最后收益的角度看
Well, if anyone was gonna benefit from her death,
那只能从竞争对手来查了
it's probably gonna be her competition.
比如说恶意搞破坏的那种
I.e., the person trying to sabotage her business.
不是我啊
Well, it wasn't me, I swear.
早上七点半到八点半你在哪儿?
Where were you between 7:30 and 8:00 this morning?
六点到八点在Lanikai
I held an aura cleansing meditation
我有个灵魂洗涤的活儿
from 6:00 to 8:00 a.m. in Lanikai.
行,但是我还是要问
Okay, still,
你那堆评价是咋回事儿?
what's with the nasty reviews?
害,那就是为了拉客户
Oh, I was just trying to keep my business afloat.
Sylvia太强了
Sylvia's readings were so accurate.
我的客户最后都去她那儿了
Clients were leaving me for her.
所以你为了报复
So you attacked her
就在网上瞎留言呗
online because she was a better psychic than you?
预言和对一个人生活真的了解
There's a difference between prophesying and having
那是有极大的区别
detailed knowledge of every facet of a person's life.
比如说吧
For example,
大妹子你看起来就像是马上要经历伤心欲绝的面相
you, my dear, are once again, on a path toward great heartbreak.
啊不是不是
Oh. No, no, no, we're not...
我俩不是一对儿
We're not together.
我没说他
I know. I'm talking about the other man in your life.
有的时候吧,给自己树一堵墙并不一定是好事儿
Walls keep things out, but not just the bad.
可能最后你会伤的更痛
Sometimes a guarded heart is what ends up hurting us most.
你到底想说什么?
And what's that supposed to mean?
我就看出来这么多
That's all I got.
但是Sylvia?
But Sylvia?
如果换她的话
It was as if her clients
就好像天天黏在一起
were going through life with her right by their side 24/7.
她肯定是
The only way
监视她的客户了
she could know the things she did
要不然我真想不明白她怎么会那么了解
is if she was spying on them.
如果Sylvia真的监视她的客户了
If she was right and Sylvia was spying on her clients,
也许是其中一位客户动的手
maybe one of them found out and didn't like it.
但是她到底是怎么做到的?
How would Sylvia even go about doing that?
啥?
What?
还记得巡警说的那堆水晶么?
Remember what that uni said in
Sylvia's parlor about the crystals,
能修真哪个
that their healing properties...
除非是每天
Could only be experienced
都带在身上
if you carried them with you all the time.
成了
Got it.
她把监控设备都藏水晶里了
She Trojan Horsed listening devices into the crystals.
如果她一直在监听她的客户
If Sylvia was eavesdropping on her clients,
啥也看不到
she didn't have a vision.
但是是真的听到了Matt计划杀他媳妇儿
She actually heard Matt
planning Megan's murder.
我定位了手♥机♥,还在家
I pinged Megan's cell... She's still at home.
Matt呢?
What about Matt?
手♥机♥关机了
His phone's off-line.
车都在家,应该人也在家
Both their cars are here. They must be home.
- Megan?- Megan?
Megan?
手♥机♥在这儿
I have Megan's phone.
他们走的很匆忙
They left in a hurry.
咱得找到他们
We have to find them.
大宅那天天进进出出的
The Marcos estate probably had people
那么多人
coming and going all the time.
有机会的人太多了
Any one of them could have robbed the place.
虽然说的有道理,但是现在这贼进去还捎带手
Yeah, but it doesn't make sense that some rando
把大姐的联♥系♥方式带走就有点儿说不过去了
would just go in and swoop Kumu's contact info, right?
干坏事儿的人肯定认识大姐
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表