剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
是错的
would try something like this.
但是Higgy也是我朋友
But Higgins is my friend, too.
现在告诉我我需要知道的
Tell me what I need to know,
然后咱们去把她接回来
let's go get her back.
Uh...
他是我的一个老客户
Hamler's an old client.
现在他觉得他入狱坐牢都是因为我
He blames me for getting him locked up,
所以他指示他儿子绑♥架♥Higgy
so he sent his son Miles to kidnap Higgins
好拿来当筹码对付我
to use her as leverage against me.
嗯,而且唯一一个能让他儿子放人的办法
Yeah,the only way the son will let her go
就是我们把他爸救出来
is if we give him his father.
现在我们还在等电♥话♥
We're still waiting on the phone call
没电♥话♥就没有下一步指示
with instructions for the trade.
所里有条件有人力应对这种局面
HPD has resources to handle this kind of thing.
我觉得咱们应该先从监听手♥机♥开始
We should be up on your phone for starters.
不成不成,他说的很明确
No, no. Miles was very specific.
不能报♥警♥
No cops.
是他
This has got to be him.
Yeah.
你们救出我父亲了么?-救出来了
Do you have my father?- I do.
Nanakuli Forest Reserve. 30 minutes.
明白了
Understood.
哦对了,如果我看到
And, Mr. Magnum, if I see anyone
除你和我父亲之外还有其他人,你朋友马上上路
other than you and my father there, she dies.
你都急死了吧?
It just kills you, doesn't it?
局面完全不在你掌控之下?
Not being in control?
她人呢?
Where is she?
我没事儿
I'm okay.
接下来我们这么做
Here's how this is gonna go.
数三个数,同时放人
I'm gonna count to three, and then we send them across.
等到他们互相走过来
Once they've switched,
你走阳关道,我过独木桥
we go our separate ways.
可以
Works for me.
很好
Good.
One.
Two.
3-别急
Three.- Wait, wait.
爹你干啥啊
Dad, what are you doing?
我们说的是我们放你朋友走
We promised we'd let your friend go.
但是
But...
我没说过要放你走啊
never said a word about you.
你搁这儿扯啥犊子呢?
What are you talking about?
计划有变
Change of plans.
这次换我来倒数
I'm gonna do the counting this time.
如果我数到零的时候Magnum先生
By the time I get to zero, if Magnum here
还没有把枪扔掉,做了她
hasn't dropped his gun, Kill her.
别听他的
Don't do this.
Magnum.
你不能相信他的鬼话
You can't trust them.
Five...
Four...
Three...
Two...
One...
走吧
Well, let's go.
没事儿的
It's gonna be okay.
你没事儿吧?没受伤吧?
You okay? You hurt?
我没事儿,但是他们把Magnum带走了,咱得想办法把他抢回来
No, I'm fine, but they took Magnum. We have to get him back.
我们知道,都听到了
We know. We heard the whole thing.
我们在Hamler身上放的有窃听器
We planted a listening device on Hamler.
还有定位
It also has a GPS.
哎,咱的出发了
Yo! We got to move!
走走
Let's go, let's go.
快点
Let's go.
等一下
Hold on.
咱得确保
We need to make sure
Magnum先生听话啊
Mr. Magnum followed the rules.
跟踪器
Tracker.
我现在就应该一枪崩了你
I should kill you right now.
但是我觉得我还是慢慢来的好
But I think I'll take my time.
进去
Get in.
他们肯定是换车了
They must've switched cars.
但是定位显示的还是这个位置
The GPS tracker is still pinging to here.
咱们现在知道他们把Magnum带走了
We know they took Magnum with them.
也就意味着他还活着
That means he's still alive.
但是我们不知道他们下一步会去哪儿
Yeah, but we have no idea where they're headed.
冷静
Okay.
Miles肯定有撤离出夏威夷的方案
Miles must have an exfil plan to get off the island.
你们说是吧,他又不傻
Right? If he's smart,
他把交换地点选在了机场附近
he set an exchange near the airport they're planning to use.
有道理,尽可能的降低
Makes sense. Minimizes the risk
被抓的风险
of getting caught.
但是这附近也没有机场啊
Yeah, except there's no airstrip near here.
大机场私人机场都没啊
Commercial or private.
有个港口倒是真的
There's a port, though.
离这也不算太远
It's a couple miles from here.
“回眸”-啥玩意儿?
"Second Glance." -What's that?
我被关押的那个地方,有个纸条
Where I was being held, I saw a note.
上面写“回眸,三个半小时“
It said "Second Glance. Three and a half hours."
回眸肯定是他们用来跑路的船的名字
Second Glance must be the ship they're leaving on.
航行时间三个半小时
Which makes three and a half hours the travel time.
他们是打算用船来跑路
They're taking a boat to another island.
这招儿可以啊
Smart play.
猜到警♥察♥回去机场蹲点儿了
Figure the cops are gonna be at the airport,
所以你准备先开船去别的岛屿
so you take a boat to a neighboring island,
然后上飞机离开这儿
jump on a plane from there...
去没有引渡条约的国家吧
Assuming to a non-extradition country.
老挝,你还真是看事儿全面啊
Laos. You really do see every angle.
虽然我很想和你们一起去
As much as I'd love to join,
但是我没带护照啊
I didn't bring my passport.
带着你只是为了保险
You're just along for insurance.
只要我确定没人跟着我们
Soon as I'm sure we're not being followed...
做了我喂鱼呗?
Kill me, dump my body in the ocean, huh?
你看,说你看事儿很全面吧
Like I said, every angle.
坐下
Sit down.
出发吧
Let's go.
看起来他是不会告诉你你老妈的事儿了
Guess he never told you about your mother.
你特么....
Hey, you...
给我闭嘴
shut your mouth.
我妈怎么了?
What about my mother?
你母亲本来是要离婚的
She was gonna divorce him.
你爹接受不了就让你母亲消失了
So he made her disappear.
他说谎
He's lying.
她不要咱们俩了,出发吧
She left us. You know that. Let's go.
你确定那是真的?
Do you know that, Miles?
还是说这只是你爹给你灌输的想法?
Or is that a story your dad likes to tell you?
他到底在说什么?
What is he talking about?
啥也没Miles!
Nothing, Miles!
他就是想离间咱俩
He's trying to get in your head.
大侄子你好好想想
Come on. Think about it.
你觉得你老妈是那种一言不发就消失跑路
Would your mother just run off, disappear,
永远不见你的人么?
never see you again?
还是说你爹
Or do you think your father...
暴♥力♥冷酷干过黑活儿
A violent man with ties to organized crime...
一手促成了你母亲的消失?
Had something to do with her disappearance?
我说了你特么闭嘴
I said shut your mouth.
他说的是真的么?
Is it true?
告诉他啊
Tell him.
我问你,他说的是不是真的?
I asked you, is it true?
你也给我闭嘴吧
I said enough!
我去你奶奶个攥儿的
You son of a bitch.
这边儿!
Over here!
你没事儿吧TM?
You okay, TM?
没事
Yeah.
Higgins呢?
Where's Higgins?
你简直就是个绝世铁憨憨
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表