剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
The Grand Old Duke of York
快来快来数一数,二四六七八。
He had 10,000 men
嘎嘎嘎嘎真呀真多呀
He walked them up to the top of the hill
数不清到底多少鸭
And he walked them down again
赶鸭老爷爷,胡子白花花
And when they were up
唱呀唱着家乡戏,还会说笑话
They were up, and when they were down
小孩小孩快快上学校
They were down, and when they were only
别考个鸭蛋抱回家
Halfway up, they were neither up nor down.
嗷还哭呢啊
Oh, come on.
我唱的那么差啊
My voice isn't that bad.
不哭了啊
Come on.
嗯...
Okay, uh, uh...
宝宝在哪儿呢?在这儿呢!
Where's the baby? There he is!
宝宝在哪儿呢?在这儿呢
Oh, where's the baby? There he is.
Oh!
宝宝在哪儿呢?
Where's the baby?
在这儿呢!
There he is!
不哭了吧哈哈哈
There he is, okay.
老妹儿强啊
You did it, Higgy baby.
Oh!
那我
Okay, well, I'd, uh,
差不多哄他睡觉吧
I'd just try and put him down now, yeah?
好的
Roger that.
啥?
What?
没啥
Nothing.
Luana?
Yes?
我叫Teuila
My name is Teuila.
有时间聊两句么?
Can we talk for a few minutes?
聊什么啊?
About?
我差不多一年之前来的
I came over from Maui about a year ago to work.
想挣点儿钱好上学用
Wanted to save up for school.
然后我就认识那个人了
Anyway, I started seeing this guy.
倒也不是男女朋友
It was s-sort of casual.
我告诉他怀孕的时候,他死活都不承认
When I told him, he said there was no way it was his.
说我就是图他的钱想拴着他
Said I was trying to trap him or something.
那你为什么要把宝宝放在我们大门口啊
Why did you leave your baby at Robin's Nest?
我住的离你们不远
I live a few miles from there.
我能看到你们的大门
I'd always see the gates.
想着住在哪的应该都是有钱人
Thought the people who lived there must have money
应该能给铁柱我给不了的人生
and could give Hiapo a better life than I ever could.
我见过他俩
I saw them a couple times.
开着红色的法拉利
Coming or going in that red Ferrari.
Thomas and Juliet.
看起来很恩爱
They looked like a nice couple.
真的关心对方那种
Like two people who really cared about each other.
啊?
What?
他俩不是两口子
They're not a couple.
但是我觉得
Although I do think
他俩确实很关心彼此
they care deeply for each other,
当然是他俩没干仗的时候
when they're not bickering.
他俩不是两口子的话,那是啥关系?
If they're not together, what are they, then?
合作伙伴
Business partners.
TM给Higgins打工
Well, he also works for her.
反正很复杂啦
Uh, it's complicated.
我还以为是一家的
Well, I thought they were a couple.
我也是走投无路了
And I was desperate.
如果把铁柱送去寄养,那肯定是没有安宁的日子
If I gave Hiapo to foster care,
they would just move him around.
我是真的没有别的办法了
I didn't...I didn't know what else to do.
我还以为这对铁柱来说是最好的选择
I thought this was the best thing for him.
你会报♥警♥么?
You gonna call the cops on me?
不会
No.
我不认为还有其他人需要知道这件事情
I don't think anyone needs to know about this.
但是我朋友他们不能收养铁柱
But my friends can't keep him.
我自己一个人承担不了这个责任啊
I can't raise him on my own.
我连自己都快养不活了
I can barely take care of myself.
你父母呢?他们能帮忙么?
What about your parents?They can't help?
我没敢告诉他们
I'm too afraid to tell them.
我跟我爸妈关系并不好
We don't exactly have the best relationship.
你觉得他们会很失望
You think they'll be disappointed.
我知道他们会很失望
I know they will be.
Luana.
你想当铁柱的母亲么?
Do you want to keep your baby,
be his mother?
当然想啊
Of course I do.
那你得坚强起来
Then you have to grow up.
你不能只接受一部分的
You can't just embrace adulthood in some ways
成年人身份
and not in others.
我知道独自抚养孩子会很困难
Oh, I know it's going to be painful,
但是你要试一下
but you have to at least try.
最起码为了铁柱
For Hiapo.
有什么我能帮你的?
Can I help you?
Helen Memminger?
Detective Magnum, HPD.
这是我的搭档Higgins警探
This is my partner Detective Higgins.
让我看看你们的证件
Can I see your badge?
一会儿上车了给你看
You can see the inside of my squad car.
那算了吧
I don't think so.
行行我们不是警♥察♥
Okay. All right, we're not cops.
我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
We're private investigators.
哦那你俩赶紧走吧
Oh, in that case, you can leave.
我先问你个事儿,你那把枪是.38的吧
Let me ask you a question...What is that, a .38?
我没啥好跟你聊的-你最近卖♥♥给
We're done talking.- Listen, you recently sold
Angelo Ferragamo大概五十万的
nearly half a million dollars' worth of white winter truffles
白松露
to Angelo Ferragamo.
我们觉得你知道那都是假的
We suspect you knew those truffles were fake.
而且偷松露的人现在死了
Those truffles were then stolen by a man who is now dead.
松露也找不到了
Meanwhile, the truffles are missing,
这就让我们觉得是因为松露他才会死的
which leads us to believe he was killed for them.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
是你为了保守秘密动的手么?
Did you kill him to keep it a secret?
你看我像憨八嘎么?
Do I look that dumb to you?
那你告诉我们
Then tell us who else on this island
还有谁会对这些松露感兴趣
would be interested in those truffles.
你想我帮你们找到凶手?
You want me to help you find a killer?
你帮我们,我们就不举报你坑蒙拐骗
You help us, we won't turn you in for ripping people off.
我寻思现在拿着枪的是我吧
That's a ballsy statement seeing as I'm the one holding the gun.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
我都准备好了-我懒得磨蹭了
I was gonna do that.- Well, I got tired of waiting.
说吧,假松露你还卖♥♥谁了
Now, tell us who else you sell your fake truffles to.
疫情搞得谁还有钱买♥♥松露啊
After COVID, no one's got the cash to buy truffles.
就他们一家-餐厅连
Angelo's my only customer. - Angelo couldn't even afford
监控都没钱修
to fix the security cameras.
哪儿来的钱买♥♥松露?
How did he pay for truffles?
Mrs. Memminger,
Ferragamo先生知道
did Mr. Ferragamo know
松露是假的么?
the truffles he was buying were fake?
知道
Absolutely.
所以餐厅知道有人发现松露是假的
So Angelo knew that if anyone else found out
保费一分都拿不到
the truffles were fake, he wouldn't get the insurance money.
所以才会杀了Big Tuna灭口
So he killed Big Tuna to keep it a secret.
现在我不得不把你俩也做掉了
And now I'm gonna have to kill you.
所以包里的就是松露咯
So, those are the truffles?
闭嘴赶紧走
Shut up and walk.
我猜你是在Big Tuna家找到的
Guess you found them at Big Tuna's place,
现在在找地方藏这些松露
and now you're bringing hem here to hide.
你知道你要是杀了我们
You do realize that if you kill us,
保险公♥司♥那边会有更多疑问的吧
the insurance company are going to have even more questions.
问了也白问啊
Questions they'll never get answers to.
Uh, Magnum.
把那袋子蘑菇放地上
Drop the truffles.
你不觉得这句话搞笑?
You know how ridiculous that sounds?
证物我有啥办法
Evidence is evidence.
全撂了
Angelo told us everything.
他为啥啊?
Why would he do that?
我们叫救护车的时候老是想不起来120是多少
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表