剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
It had to be somebody that knew her.
你确定是你大哥?
Now, you sure it was Manui, though?
主要啥吧,我老是忍♥不住回忆那天
Well, I keep thinking back to that day.
还有他后来的反应
And how he reacted.
你说有多大的概率我刚提过的皇冠
What are the odds of the same tiara I mentioned
转头就被人偷走?
ends up stolen?
但是大姐我还是得问一下
Now, Kumu, I got to ask,
有没有可能是你前夫干的?
is there any chance it was your husband?
他虽然不是啥完美的人,但是他不会去偷东西
Kaipu had his flaws, but he wasn't a thief.
但是我大哥就不一样了,进进出出看守所好几回
Manui, though, he was always in and out of jail.
那段时间他在工地当小工
At the time, he was working construction,
但是也不是那种长♥期♥的
but work was sporadic.
挣不了几个钱
He couldn't have been making much.
但是过了几个礼拜
Then a couple of weeks later,
他突然就有足够的资金创业了
he has enough to start his own business.
他说是打牌赢得
Said he won it playing poker.
当时我没怀疑他
I had no reason to doubt him then.
但是现在知道珠宝被盗了
But now that you know the jewels were stolen,
我就觉得不对劲儿了
it's all adding up.
有什么我们能帮你的?
How can we help?
我跟我大哥三十年没说过话了
I haven't spoken to Manui in over 30 years.
他突然就疏远我,也没说为啥
He pulled away with no explanation.
我现在大概知道为啥了
I've had my theories as to why, but...
但是我们现在这关系
there's too much history between us.
如果我们想知道真♥相♥肯定不能我去问
If I want answers, I can't be the one going after them.
Thomas他俩现在手里有案子
Thomas and Juliet are on a case.
我知道你们也很忙,但是能不能请你们跑一趟啊?
You guys are busy, but can you look into this?
说啥呢大姐
Of course.
就算去所里我也不能空着手去
I mean, I can't go to Katsumoto without proof.
虽然我们不联络了,但是我知道他还在欧家屯儿住
We've grown apart, but Manui is still 'ohana.
行,有消息了我们告诉你
Well, we'll let you know what we find out.
放心吧大姐
We got you.
我们已经把协查通报发出去了,但是目前还没消息
We have BOLOs out on both Megan and Matt. So far nothing.
你可能得更新一下通报了
You may have to update your BOLO.
Matt的手♥机♥开机了
Matt's phone is back online.
定位显示在机场
It just pinged at Kahului Airport.
他在毛伊?
He's on Maui?
嗯现在他开始移♥动♥了
And he's on the move.
我这就通知毛伊那边儿的所部去找他
I'll have Maui PD track him down.
现在最有用的就是搞清楚
In the meantime, it would help
Sylvia到底听到了什么
if we knew exactly what Sylvia overheard.
所以还是得找到录音
We have to find her recordings.
鉴识科的把她公♥寓♥都搜了一遍了
CSU searched her apartment.
但是没有发现有录音文件
Didn't turn up any tapes or hard drives.
我大概知道在哪儿了
I think I may know how to find them.
大部分的现代监听设备
Most modern listening devices,
收集到的信息都不会发回接收器
they don't transmit to a receiver.
一般都是直接上传到
The recordings are uploaded to a system
在线或者手♥机♥就能看的云端系统
that you can access online
or through a cell phone.
跟听语♥音♥留言差不多-你咋知道的?
Kind of like checking your voice mail.- How do you know this?
我是安保大队长啊,这是我的职责好么
Head of security. It's my job to know these things.
你能不能看一下Sylvia的通话记录
Can you check Sylvia's phone records and see if
看那个号♥码打得比较频繁?
there's a number that
she calls regularly?
还真有
Right. Yeah.
这个800开头的号♥是她打的最多的
There's an 800 number that she calls pretty often.
有时候一天好几回
Sometimes multiple times a day.
请输入安全码
Enter security code for access.
Sylvia小本本上记的号♥码
The numbers from Sylvia's client list.
可能就是安全码-嗯
They could be access codes.- Yeah.
Megan的是386
Megan's is 3-8-6.
验证通过
Access granted.
你有一条留言
You have one saved recording.
播放请按1
Press "one" to play.
喂?等一下
Hello? Yeah, hold on.
听起来像是他在打电♥话♥
Sounds like he's on a phone call.
说吧
Okay.
柳夫人航♥班♥就这两天,117航♥班♥
The Willow comes in
on Flight 17 in two days.
你媳妇儿不会碍事儿吧?
Your wife's not gonna get in the way, is she?
放心吧-行
Nah, don't worry about Megan.-If you say so.
你确定你能搞定是吧-相信我
Are you sure you can handle her?- Trust me,
她活不过两天
in two days, she'll be dead.
录音结束
End of recording.
这就能解释的通
Well, it's clear why Sylvia
为啥Sylvia觉得要发生杀妻案了
thought that Matt was planning on killing Megan.
但是就这些信息太少了
But there isn't much else to go on.
但是咱差不多能听清
But you can almost make out the voice on the other end,
电♥话♥那边儿说的啥
on Matt's speakerphone.
如果咱能确定他们到底讨论的是什么
If we can figure out what they're saying,
也许咱们就能有新的线索
we might have a lead.
我能剥离开人声
I can isolate and amplify the audio.
哎对,要我说啊
You know, for all your doubts,
我觉得Evanora大仙儿是真唬住你了
it really seemed like Madame Evanora got to you.
你知道这只是她的小伎俩
You know she was just trying to get you
骗你去她那算命吧?
to pay for a reading, right?
知道
Yeah, probably.
她没下线咱都知道
We know she's not afraid to play dirty.
但是她说的也有一定的道理
She was right about something, though.
我确实在感情中有小秘密
I am keeping secrets in my relationship.
昨天Ethan问我Richard是怎么死的
Last night, Ethan asked how Richard died.
我猜你没告诉他全部?
And I'm guessing you weren't entirely honest with him.
没
Well, no.
我现在觉得很别扭
I mean, I feel awful,
但是我不能全都说出来
but I can't tell him the truth
除非我承认我以前是间谍
without admitting that I was once an MI6 operative.
看看啊
Okay.
成了
It's done.
喂?稍等一下
Hello? Yeah, hold on.
说
Okay.
柳夫人会坐两天后的117航♥班♥
The Willow comes in
on Flight 17 in two days.
你确定你妻子不会碍事儿吧?
Your wife's not gonna get in the way, is she?
不用担心她
Nah, don't worry about Megan.
你确定任务能顺利进行?
If you say so. You sure you can handle it?
放心吧,柳夫人最多再活两天
Trust me, in two days, she'll be dead.
这录音是两天前的
This recording was from two days ago.
Sylvia说对了一部分,Matt确实要杀人
Sylvia was partially right... Matt is going to kill someone.
但是不是他妻子
Yeah, it just isn't Megan.
肯定是Megan给她丈夫重复了Sylvia的话
Megan must've told Matt about Sylvia's prediction,
也就知道了他们被人监视了
and that's how he was alerted that they were being spied on.
也就是这个时候Matt为了封口干掉了Sylvia
So Matt takes out Sylvia so she doesn't tell anyone.
那么问题来了Matt到底要杀谁
But who is Matt going to kill?
不知道啊,柳夫人
I don't know. "The Willow."
这肯定是花名
It's got to be some kind of code name.
老哥我们有线索了
Gordie, we have news.
Matt确实要杀人,但是不是他媳妇儿
Matt is gonna kill somebody, it just isn't his wife.
鉴于我们刚收到的消息我一点儿都不惊讶
Can't say I'm surprised by that, given what we just learned.
啊?啥消息啊?-之前一直找不到他们两口子
Why? What did you find?- Well, when we couldn't
到底去哪儿了
get any leads on the McGradys' whereabouts,
我就让实验室
I had the lab run Matt's DNA off a toothbrush
检测了一下Matt的DNA
we found at the house.
我猜你们这是查到了什么?
And I'm assuming you got a hit?
大♥陆♥八年前
To an unsolved murder
一切没解决的谋杀案
from eight years ago, on the mainland.
根据作案手法,FBI觉得另外
Based on the M.O.,FBI suspects that the unsub
几起案子也有关系
has links to several others.
所有的受害者都和当地的黑帮有关系
All the victims had ties to crime syndicates in their area.
所以他是个杀手-看起来是
So he's a hit man?- That's what it looks like.
但是FBI那边说
But acording the fed's
他最少有三年没活动过了
he hasn't been active for three years.
三年前就是他们认识的日子
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表