剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
那你大侄子呢?
And what about Kala's joyride?
他完了,准备进去吧
Oh, he'll face charges
不过最起码没出人命
of evading the police, but at least no one got hurt.
事儿都捋顺了就安心了
Glad everything worked out.
是啊,这是我的?
Me, too. Is that for me?
我再去给你拿一瓶去
It was, half an hour ago. I'll get you a new one.
Okay.
还有人要续杯么
Anybody want a refill?
我不用了
I'm good. Thanks.
我也不用了
I'm fine. Thanks, TC.
你怎么样啊
How you doing?
我还好
I'm okay.
只是一直在想McGrady两口子
Just thinking about the McGradys.
在想我和Matt的情况
About how I have more in common
有惊人的相似
with Matt McGrady than I would like.
可拉倒吧,杀手和特工
No, there's a big difference
between being a paid killer
我寻思还是挺不一样的
and doing it for
Her Majesty's government.
没,我说的是隐瞒
No, no, I-I meant the lying.
本意是保护他的妻子,但是最后
His intention was to protect his wife, but he ended up
却伤的最狠
hurting her very deeply.
我害怕有一天
And I just fear that I'm gonna do
Ethan也会面临这种情况
the exact same thing to Ethan.
我觉得你男朋友就算不知道你过去所有的故事
Nah, Ethan can know who you are without knowing
他也知道你是谁
every aspect of your past.
我知道,但是觉得这样对他不公平
Yeah, but it's not fair to him.
他理应知道所有的真♥相♥
He deserves the truth.
那你告诉他呗
Maybe you should tell him.
我觉得也是
Yeah. Yeah, I think I have to.
只希望他不会怨我对他有隐瞒
I just hope he can forgive my dishonesty.
你隐瞒了一部分你的过去好保护你自己
You kept aspects of your past a secret to protect yourself
和你关心的人
and the people that you care about.
如果你男盆友因为这个闹意见
If Ethan holds that against you...
早分早好
he's not the one.
谢谢你TM
Thank you, Thomas.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表