剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
得,我先说吧
Guess I'll start.
首先我肯定不会因为
I'm not going to apologize
发现你撒谎而我发火道歉
for being angry that you lied to me.
但是我回来也想了想你说的话
But I have had a chance to think about what you said.
爸我不是哪个意思,我不应该说...
Look, Dad, I shouldn't have said...
没事儿,我觉得这个话题咱俩
It's okay. This is something
应该好好聊一聊
we ought to be able to talk about.
而且我很抱歉没有早一点儿和你谈这个
And I'm sorry it's taken me this long.
你看....
You know...
当你孩子还是小皮友的时候,对他来说你就是奥特曼
...when your kid is little, you get to be the hero.
那种感觉是世界上最快乐的感觉
It's the best feeling in the world.
当然,你也知道有一天那都会成为过去
And, of course, you know someday that'll change.
小皮友会成为大人
I mean, kids grow up,
有了自己看世界的角度
learn to think for themselves,
比如说你,就像我期待那样
see you as you are. You expect it.
但是我从来都不希望因为
But what I didn't expect was to become the bad guy
我的职业成为你心里的坏人
because of what I do.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean that.
爹你咋可能是坏人呢
I know you're not a bad person, Dad.
我就...现在觉得我自己左右为难
It's just... It's hard to feel caught in the middle, you know?
就好像我是错误一方的同伙一样
It's like, guilty by association.
我知道对你这个年纪来说这种负担很重
It's a lot to ask of a kid.
说实话我能理解为什么大众会如此愤怒
And honestly? I get why people are mad.
整个制度都存在问题
The system is broken.
就连我这个年纪都能看出来
Even I can see that.
我知道
Yeah.
这种问题影响了很多人
It's failed a lot of people,
他们也确实有权利生气
and they have every right to be angry.
我们要想办法改变这个现状
We need to do better. Period.
我知道
Look, I believe
大声疾呼是进步的一种表现
activism is a form of patriotism.
但是我觉得想要改变,真真切切的改变
But I think change, real change,
应该是发自内心的
needs to come from the inside.
所以我对于我警♥察♥的身份还是很骄傲的
So I'm still proud to be a cop.
我会每天昂首挺胸的走进所里
And I will continue to show up every day
竭尽所能的服务老百姓
and do my part to be better at my job
成为更好的男子汉
by being a better man.
你为啥啊?
But why do you want to?
你不害怕大家对你的看法么?
I mean, you don't care what people think?
我只在乎你的
Just you.
我不应该撒谎
I'm sorry I lied to you.
哦对了,要是今天这事儿再有第二次
Just know if it happens again,
那你以后的社交生活可就麻烦了
you're taking your social life into your own hands.
我能比今天
'Cause I can be way more embarrassing
让你更丢人晓得伐
than I was today.
知道了知道了-行
I'll consider myself warned.- Okay.
赶紧睡觉
Good night.
那什么,我觉得UFC集锦这会儿应该出来了
Hey, I bet the UFC highlights are up on YouTube by now.
你要是不太困得话
If you want,
咱俩可以一起看啊-好
you can stay and watch - I'd love that.
今天我过得很开心
I had fun with you today.
我给你说,要是Magnum不注意的话
You know, if Magnum isn't careful,
他可能就要失业了
he might find himself replaced.
那我能达到标准还挺棒
Glad I measured up.
哦对,还有影帝级的演技
Also, Oscar-worthy performance.
那个吧
Actually, I, uh,
实际上我也不确定有多少是演的
I don't know how much I was acting.
实话说
The truth is
我是真的想过那个问题
I do think about it.
跟你共度余生的问题
A future with you.
我.....
I...
我已经很久没有过
I haven't felt this way about anyone in a...
这种感觉了
a long time.
我和你在一起
It was better.
的时候
Turns out,
我觉得世界都充满彩虹
I like doing, um, everything with you.
哪怕是什么也不做
Or nothing at all.
听着
Look, uh,
我不是要你回应我什么
you don't need to say anything.
如果你还需要时间
You're not ready, and...
那也无所谓
that's okay.
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know that, for me, Juliet,
你我之间的感情是真的
this is real.
哎看是谁来了
Look who it is.
Hi!
Hello there.
你们敢信?
Can you believe it?
哎哟这大鸽子蛋可兴戴啊宝友儿
Oh, Lanie, it's gorgeous.
恭喜你们了
Congratulations, guys.
你们认识?
You guys know each other?
这就是我提过的在沙滩上认识的那两位
Jared, this is the couple from the beach.
等一下,你也认识?
Wait, how do you know them?
额
Uh,
我们不认识,您叫Jared是吧?
we don't. Jared?
对
Mm.
很高兴认识你-你好
Nice to meet you.- Hello.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
走走走,开两瓶庆祝一下
Come on, let's get you two some champagne.
对-我觉得这好事儿不喝点儿说不过去
Yes.- I, for one, feel like celebrating.
那什么
Hey, uh,
我刚回国的时候
you know, when I got back to the States,
我也不敢回家
I couldn't bring myself to go home, either.
这也是为什么我现在定居在这
It's kind of how I ended up here in Hawaii.
不过我老家也没什么人了
But I didn't have anybody to go home to.
但是你不一样
You know, your wife and your daughter...
你老婆孩子不可能永远的等你主动回家
They can't wait for you to walk through that door.
哥们儿,如果以后你有什么需要
You know, Liam, if you ever need anything...
聊不聊天儿都无所谓
You know, to talk or to not talk,
哪怕是就想找个人喝喝酒
just want to grab a beer...
给我挂个电♥话♥
You... let me know.
好
I will.
哥,谢谢你
Thank you, man.
客气了兄弟,多保重
Okay. You take care.
爹!
Daddy!
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我可想死你们了
Missed you guys.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表