剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
我就能给你们争取点儿时间
That'll buy you guys some time.
我说了,没有什么能
Like I said, there ain't nothing
阻挡我保护我的家人
that I wouldn't do to protect my family.
TC-听着
TC...- Look,
咱俩之前那么难都过来了
we've been through worse.
放心
I got this.
一会儿见了大光头
See you, Brill.
TC在七层坐的电梯
TC took the elevator from seven.
因为咱们在十层
Because we're on ten.
这样Freddie和他的同伙就会在七层瞎找
Means Freddie and his goons are gonna look for us on seven.
没错
Right.
啊啊站那儿别动
Hold it right there.
站好咯
Don't move.
冷静
Take it easy, man.
我的队友呢?
Where's my guy?
谁?大光头?
Who, Baldy?
被我揍了
Knocked his ass out.
在七楼睡得很安详
Left him somewhere on seven.
枪呢?
Why didn't you take his gun?
我觉得我要拿着枪你已经把我突突了
I figure if you see me with a gun, you'll just kill me.
就你自己?
You alone?
如果我有同伴的话
If I wasn't,
我们早冲下来把你们突突了
I would have come down here blasting.
上七楼找一下KB
Head to seven, find KB.
你,站窗户边儿去
Get in line with the rest of 'em.
Gordon.
飞机20分钟以后起飞
Rendition plane is wheels down in 20 minutes.
里边儿的劫匪肯定知道了
Freddie must know that, which means
所以咱们没有多少时间了
we're fighting a ticking clock.
飞机起飞之前就得把人♥质♥救下来
We have to free the hostages
因为Freddie要是知道
before that plane lifts off. If Freddie doesn't
他大哥没被释放,后果不敢想
hear from his brother, there's no telling what he'll do.
我一直给他们打电♥话♥,但是就是不接
I've been calling the lobby, but they still won't answer.
没事儿,TC下去了
Don't worry about it. TC knows the deal.
他会想办法让他们接电♥话♥
He'll make sure he picks up.
啥?TC被抓了?-也不是
Wait, they got TC? - Well, not exactly.
主要是为了救人♥质♥
Uh, he sacrificed himself to save a hostage
顺带给我们多留点儿时间解决一下小喽喽
and give us time to get rid of more of Freddie's men.
行了,习惯了,不问了
I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
这就是我的好大哥,无私奉献啊
No. That's who he is.
你们都一样
That's who all of you are.
Magnum.
大胡子到七楼了
Blackbeard's now on seven.
先挂了-注意安全
We have to go. Be careful.
不好意思,我真的需要和Katsumoto聊一下
Excuse me. Excuse me. I got to talk to Katsumoto.
往后稍稍-不然呢?抓我啊
You need to stay back.- What are you gonna do, arrest me?
Gordon! Come on.
让他过来吧
Hey, it's okay. Let him through.
Hey.
咋回事儿啊?他们还在里头?
What's going on? They in there?
如果SWAT
If SWAT
听到有枪声,那肯定会直接冲进来
hears gunfire, they'll likely storm the building,
人♥质♥肯定就不安全了
putting the hostages at greater risk.
所以咱们得靠武力解决
Which means we need to take out Blackbeard
大胡子
without firing a single shot.
对,有计划了吗
Exactly. What's the plan?
还真有
I have an idea.
我觉得你还是接了吧
You should really answer that.
你可给我闭嘴吧
You should really shut the hell up.
是HPD打的
It's HPD.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
你知道个屁
You don't know anything.
我还真知道
Actually, I know a whole lot.
我知道警方一直和CIA
I know the cops are in contact
有联络.....Freddie
with the CIA... Freddie.
如果警方知道了.....
If the cops know who...
你是执法机构的?
You law enforcement?
说啥呢
Hell, no.
如果你是老百姓HPD打死也不会告诉你这些
There is no way HPD gives you that information.
那是谁告诉我的?
Who told me, then?
肯定不是大光头
It wasn't your boy Brill.
他就是个雇佣兵
He's just hired muscle.
听着,你想要什么就想要什么
Look, you want what you want,
但你不知道你能不能得到它
but you don't know if you're gonna get it.
CIA可是一直和HPD在联络
The CIA's been talking to HPD.
所以警方知道到底咋回事儿
So the cops know what's up.
打电♥话♥的就是他们
That's them on the other end of that line.
所以我要是你的话
So, if I were you,
我就接电♥话♥了
I'd pick up the damn phone.
我迷了,如果他们不打算接电♥话♥的话
I don't get it. If they're not gonna pick up,
为啥不直接把电♥话♥拽了?
why don't they just take it off the hook?
因为他们在等Ray Vaughn给他们打电♥话♥
They need that phone to get the call from Ray Vaughn.
咱不能再乱晃了
We got to stop dicking around here.
是时候突突进去了
It's time to take the building.
你都没给我一个零伤亡的计划
You didn't give me a plan without innocent casualties.
Freddie不接电♥话♥,Feds不打算谈判
Freddie won't answer. Feds won't negotiate.
我知道情况不理想,但是真的不能再拖下去了
Look, it's not ideal, but the clock's running out.
这是唯一的解决办法了-你知道个屁
It's our only option.- RICK: No, no, you don't know that.
我朋友在里边儿,他们能解决
My friends are in there. They're gonna fix this.
要是真的这会儿都收队了
If that were true, it'd be done by now.
你朋友不占优势-你知道个锤子
Your friends are outmatched. - You don't know them.
- Hey! Hey!
你是谁?
Who am I talking to?
我是警探Gordon Katsumoto.
This is Detective Gordon Katsumoto.
然后呢?
And?
Freddie我是来帮你的,咱俩算一边儿的
I'm on your side, Freddie. I want to help you.
嗯嗯你就扯吧
I doubt that.
听着,我知道你目的是啥
Look, I know what you want,
CIA说了他们不打算协商
and the CIA won't negotiate.
但是楼里边的老百姓
But those people in there,
他们是无辜的
they're innocent.
我不想看到他们受伤
I don't want anyone to get hurt.
包括你,所以你想怎么解决
Not even you. So how do we solve this?
你听清楚我的话
You listen to me.
我大哥,他爱这个国家爱得深沉
My brother, Ray... He loved this country.
所以他做了他觉得有必要的
And that's why he did what he did.
现在政♥府♥想把他
And now the Feds want to put him in a cage
关一辈子?
to rot?
做美梦去吧
I'm not letting that happen.
我理解
I get it.
只要人♥质♥不受伤
And as long as the hostages are alive and unharmed,
你就有筹码在手里
you still have leverage.
但是只要有一个受伤的,那就真的没得谈了
But once someone gets hurt, all bets are off.
听着,你得明白,当事情真♥相♥大白时
Look, you got to know, when it all came out,
我是站在你哥哥那边的
I was on your brother's side.
我认为他是一个爱国者
I think he is a patriot.
我管你咋想的呢
I don't care what you think, Detective.
你想帮我?
You want to help me out?
那你让他们把我哥放了啊
You convince them to let Ray go.
你就剩14分钟了
And do it in the next 14 minutes,
14分钟以后他就要起飞了
'cause that's when he lands in Oahu.
如果你失败了
If you fail,
人♥质♥都得死
the hostages are gonna die.
不能再等了,准备攻坚
Can't wait anymore. We got to go in
再等他就要突突人了
before he starts executing people.
你知道大胡子
You do realize it's very likely that Blackbeard
跟光头一样是个雇佣兵吧
is also a trained mercenary just like Brill.
知道啊,咋了-我不太确定
Yeah, so? - So I'm not so sure
你的这个计划能成啊
that your plan to deal with him is going to work.
放心吧
It'll work.
哦,就跟保护Visa大作战一样有信心?
What, just like your brilliant plan to ensure that I keep my visa?
那我可没你那么自信大兄弟
Sorry if I don't share your confidence.
说实话,你要是一开始就接受嫁给我
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表