剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
It's an animal, right?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯嗯嗯是是是
Yeah, it's definitely an animal.
等我一下
Hang on.
哟
Hey.
你是来爱的查岗嘛
You here to check on me?
累不
How's it going?
又不是没经历过
Well, I had worse details in the corps.
那啥,我就是想谢谢你
Listen, I want to say thanks
帮我在法官面前说好话
for putting in a good word with the judge.
要不然估计我现在跟Icepick睡一个牢房♥了
Wasn't for you, I'd be sharing a cell with Icepick.
欠你个大人情
I owe you one.
没事儿,都处理好了就行
Nah, I'm just glad it worked out.
哦对,给你带了点儿好吃的
Brought you a present, too.
Chubbie's Burgers.
Chubbie's Burgers.
你是啥人间至宝正道之光啊
You are a prince among men.
你别惹事儿啊
Hey, just try to stay out of trouble, okay?
放心
Absolutely.
你干啥你咋又要撬门?
What are you doing?
咱直接等他回来不就完了
Why can't we just wait for him to get back?
或者咱可以省点儿时间
Or we can save some time,
狗狗祟祟转转,确认一下Max Rogers就是咱客户的弟弟
look around, confirm Max Rogers is our client's brother,
再给Helen和Bruce挂个电♥话♥
uh, tell Helen and Bruce,
拿钱收工回去睡觉
get paid, call it a day.
你的“洗心革面好好做人”是什么情况?
So... what happened to you turning over a new leaf, hmm?
骗Katsumoto的
I only told Katsumoto that
谁让你绕不过防火墙呢
because you couldn't get past the new firewall.
你要是绕过去了
You know, if you were a little better at your job,
我也就不用撒谎了你说是不是
I probably wouldn't have to lie.
吃了一半的米饭汉堡和新泡的冰茶
Half eaten loco moco and a fresh glass of iced tea.
要不然是Max 着急跑路,要不然就是还在屋里躲着
Either Max left in a hurry or he's still in the house,
偷偷摸摸的监视着我们
and he probably saw us break in
你没事儿吧?-没事儿
You okay?- Yeah, I'm good.
那个货绝对是Max-你咋知道
That's got to be him. - How can you be sure?
他看起来就像那种东躲西♥藏♥一辈子的人一样
He moves like someone who's been running his whole life.
这下你高兴了吧,咱撬门进来
Well, I hope you're pleased,that by breaking in
肯定惊着他了
we definitely scared Max.
估摸着这会儿已经认为咱俩
He probably assumes that we're connected
和那些逼着他跑路的大坏蛋有关系了
to whatever trouble he left
behind on the mainland.
这屋里肯定有什么东西能帮咱们追踪他下一步去向
There's got to be something in here that'll help us find him.
介是嘛啊
What is it?
他刚才好像往这儿来了
Looks he was trying to get at this air vent.
里边儿有东西-嗯我看到了
There's something in there。- Yeah.
跑路套装
It's a go bag.
希望没带包他跑不远吧
Hopefully he won't get too far without this.
朋友们
You know...
我觉得码头真得多搞几个卫生间了
there really ought to be more bathrooms at He'eia pier.
你们知道我今天捡了多少
I picked up a shocking amount of water bottles
圣水杯么
filled with urine today.
从沙漠的死亡使者、雨林的暗夜魔王、千里外取敌将首级的狙击精英
From decorated military sniper
到废品回收站最爱的男人、码头最忠实的清道夫、和谐地球的缔造者
to pee wrangler.
piu亮弟弟你是干介个的-过奖了
My, how far you've come. - Thank you.
应该的
Thank you.
- (DOOR OPENS)
我的大宝贝儿!!!
MAGNUM: Hey, my man.
你哥呢?
Uh, what happened to Kamekona?
老哥现在有安排了
Big cuz is a little slammed right now.
让我替他跑一趟
Sent me instead.
你这酒吧要完犊子了啊?
It's dead in here.
没辙啊
Yeah, you know, I think people are
我觉得大家现在还是不太放心下馆子
still a little skittish about going back to bars.
哎能理解
Can't say I blame them.
我刚看你开始执行社区服务了。
I see you started that community service.
咱俩偷偷说啊,你要是掏点儿银子
You know, for a low, low price,
我安排Bonefish帮你去干
my cousin Bonefish can do that for you.
啥?啥意思?Bonefish替他干活啊?
What, you mean he'll fill in?
Bonefish只要钱到位啥都干老妹儿
Bonefish does it all, sis.
驾校、车管所排队
Traffic school, DMV lines.
拉你去上班儿都没问题
He'll even commute with you to work
哪怕你就是为了用共享车道
just so you can use the carpool lane.
提议不错
Thanks for the offer,
但是不了
but, uh, I think I'll pass.
我最近准备好好做人天天向上
I'd like to stay out of trouble for a little while.
行吧,你要是改主意了告诉我一声
Hmm, change your mind, you let me know.
说正事儿,找我♥干♥嘛啊
So what's up?
我们现在在找假证上这个人
Well, we are looking for the guy in these fake IDs.
做这假证的手艺不错啊
This is some A-plus work.
对啊,所以我们希望你老哥能认出来
Yeah, we're hoping that maybe Kamekona
这个假证的来源
will recognize the craft
然后他可以帮我们和做证的聊聊
and he could talk to the guy that made these
找到跑路的这个人
and help us find this man.
那我把这张给他送过去看看
I'll take one to show him.
成-谢了
Great. - Appreciate it.
撤
Shoots.
又看到那辆SUV了?
The SUV again?
应该,刚才我看到他们了
I swear I just saw it.
HIGGINS:我啥也没看到啊
HIGGINS: I can't see anything.
再找一下
Ju... just keep watching.
(ENGINE REVVING, TIRES SCREECHING)
HIGGINS:看到了
HIGGINS: And there he is.
ISRAEL KAMAKAWIWO'OLE:
♪ Think to myself ♪
♪ What a wonderful world. ♪
坐稳,我来把他甩开
Hang on, I'll shake him.
干的piu亮
Nice move.
车牌你查了咩?我记得是GNU556
You run the plate? It's GNU556
好
Yeah.
嗯这车属于
Okay, the tail car is registered
Akahai租车行的
to Akahai Car Rental Service.
所以这SUV是租来的
So that white SUV is a rental.
要不咱趁这会去查一下
If we got time, we should check it out,
看看到底是谁在跟踪咱们
see who's following us.
Kumu的电♥话♥,帮我接一下
Oh, Kumu's calling me. Can you, uh, answer?
等下,你咋把你手♥机♥连我车上了?
Wait, you hooked up your phone to my car?
你的车?-你知道我啥意思
Your car?- Yeah, well, you know what I mean.
接不接啊你
Would you just answer it for me?
Juliet的车车,我是Juliet
Juliet's car. Juliet speaking.
KUMU:我刚听说
KUMU: I just heard.
你要给我涨薪啊?
Ten percent raise, employee pension fund.
哎哟我的大宝贝儿哎
Oh, Juliet, you're an angel.
不过你放心
And because I know it might sting,
鉴于你俩客房♥战争的情况
given the whole situation with the guesthouse,
我绝对不让Thomas知道
I won't mention any of it to Thomas.
Hey,Kumu,猜猜我是谁
Hey, Kumu, right here.
八嘎
Oh.
额,哎呀-所以
Uh, oops. - MAGNUM: So...
Kumu涨工资,但是我得去睡桥洞?
Kumu gets a raise and I get evicted?
啊倒不是生你气啊Kumu
Uh, not that I'm not happy for you, Kumu.
涨薪你绝对配得上
I'm sure you deserve it, it's just, uh,
就是我今天这心情挺复杂
been quite a day.
Kamekona的短♥信♥,帮我看一下
I think it's Kamekona. Could you grab that?
Kumu我有事儿挂了挂了
Sorry, Kumu, we have to go.
啊啊啊成
No problem. Aloha!
Kamekona说他已经和做假证的聊过了
He's spoken to the guy who made the IDs
也拿到Max的电♥话♥号♥码了
and we've got a number for Max.
内什么
Listen...
我给Kumu涨工资是因为她已经三年没涨过工资了
Kumu hasn't had a raise in three years, just so you know.
所以 你 看啊,
And just so you know,
如果你让Robin帮帮你
if you just took Robin's help with the estate,
而且也别自尊心作祟
and not let your pride get in the way,
我也不用去睡桥洞了
I wouldn't be getting bounced out of the guesthouse.
俺
I am...
真的很抱歉会这样
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表