剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
And the original owner,
原始大股东
Annette La Mariana Nahinu,
是布鲁克林人,我就画了一块儿新乡的画
was from Brooklyn. So, New York's for her.
Brooklyn!
这壁画太完美了
This is... this is amazing.
我看得很感动真的
I'm-I'm touched. Really. I...
你是怎么知道这些的?
H-How did you know some of these things?
你话稠
You talk a lot.
我只能听着
I listen.
画完你根本看不出来这墙被车开个洞
Uh, you can't even tell that a van drove through here.
确实看不出来
No. No, you can't.
说真的
No, this is...
画的太棒了
this is amazing.
我觉得光结钱
I-I feel like paying you
都无法表达谢意,你想不想....
isn't enough thanks. Do you want to...
也许....
maybe, uh...
不付钱也行
You can keep the cash.
我需要的是工作
What I need is a job.
我以前在艺术学院当个酒保
I used to tend bar back in art school.
所以能不能在你们这儿工作啊?
Any chance I could work here?
兼♥职♥也行啊
Even part time would help a lot.
你想在这儿工作?
You-you want to work here?
她想,她想在这儿上班
She wants, she wants to work here.
你能....明天就能开始上班
You can... Definitely. You can start tomorrow.
真的?-真的
Yeah?-Yes.
你真是我的大救星,谢谢
You're saving me. Thank you.
不,谢谢你
No, thank you.
你帮我们大忙了
You're saving us. Thanks.
Okay. Okay.
明天见
Bye. See you tomorrow.
还演呢
Oh, come on.
你喜欢她
You like her.
啊?
What?
哦对,你知道现在
Of course, you do realize
她在你这儿上班
that now that she's gonna work for you,
你就不能追她了吧?
she's the only woman on this island that you can't date?
捏码....
Uh...
难受了吧
That sucks.
干正确的事儿
But there's a cost
咋可能没代价呢
to doing the right thing.
大聪明是吧
I see what you did there.
歇着呢?
Hey.
歇着呢
Hey.
你不会真的
You're not seriously angry with me
因为我给Ethan说你失眠的事儿生气了吧?
that I spoke to Ethan about you not sleeping, are you?
我就没生气过
I was never angry.
Okay.
你还记不记得
Do you remember
我之前生你气
when I felt hurt by you
还假装没事儿那次?
and I wasn't truthful about it?
Higgy,我真的....
Higgy, once again...
你还记不记得?
Do you remember?
你是说那次我自己做决定?
When I made a unilateral decision?
你说的是那次?
Is that what you're talking about?
Mm-hmm.
而且你说过,如果想要长久的走下去
And you said that the only way that this would work
那么你我之间就不能有隐瞒
is if we were totally truthful.
而且是你我都这样想
And this is a two-way street.
好吧,这听起来有点可笑
Okay, this is gonna sound a little ridiculous.
可拉倒吧,这跟你平常说的话一比
I can assure you, it won't be more ridiculous
简直不要太正常好不啦
than anything that ordinarily comes out of your mouth.
Um...
你我之间本应该有默契的
You and I have a code of silence.
当我给你说什么的时候
And when I tell you something,
我的想法是这件事就咱们知道
I expect that what I say to you stays between us.
但是现在你谈恋爱了
And now you're in a relationship with somebody
你俩之间又有属于你们的默契
and you guys have your own cone.
我本身又不希望对你有什么隐瞒
And I don't want to feel like I have to censor myself or
或者说话前得考虑半天
hide things from you
但是我担心你会把咱们的话说给你男盆友听
because I'm afraid you're gonna tell him what we talk about.
我说的话逻辑上没问题吧?
Does that make sense?
没问题
It makes absolute sense.
我真的很对不起
I'm really sorry for that.
我保证以后我会注意
I promise to be more respectful in the future.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是有一点儿
But you have to know that...
我跟Ethan聊天的时候
when I'm talking to Ethan about my day,
你肯定会不可避免的出现
or just conversing with him, it is inevitable
躲不掉的
that you'll come up.
因为
Because...
对于我来说你是我每天不可缺少的一块
...you're a very important part of my day.
甚至是我的人生
Of my... life.
一样的
Back at you.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表